- Senior Project Manager / PMP Certified Professional with extensive, diverse experience in managing large complex projects, multiple smaller projects with PPM and MS Project scheduling and Power BI reporting.
- Demonstrated record of success in implementing and deploying Innovation Management, Portfolio/Program/Project management, Cost - Budget-Schedule-Staffing, Business Process Engineering, Workflow Automation, Big Data using MS Power BI; SOX, Clinger Cohan Act, FDA Governance.
- Successfully integrated Master Plan/Schedule
- Develop custom contents (reports & workflows).
- Expertise in developing, deploying and configuring complex projects, including Microsoft Windows 10/EDGE, SQL Server, ETL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Windows, SharePoint, Enterprise and Project Web Applications, Infrastructure deployments and upgrades, Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP), Biometric Identification, Disaster Recovery Planning and Infrastructure Operation, Consolidation and Services: IaaS, SaaS, PaaS in Cloud/Azure configurations, Deploying Windows 10
- Automating deployment by using System Center Configuration Manager, SCCM. ITIL service methodology (ITSM), Business Process Analysis, Planning and Integration.
- Management of cost and budgeting responsibility required in all projects. All projects required application software development utilizing SDLC methodologies. Since 2000 all projects have been controlled using MS Enterprise Project Management tools.
- Enterprise Portfolio Planning
- Enterprise Project Management
- Earned Value Management
- Cost & Budget forecasting and tracking
- Business Process Management
- Business Performance Collaboration
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Contract Management
- Security, Audit Management
- SharePoint Server 2016
- MS Project/Portfolio/EPM/ Server 2016
- Microsoft Office Suite 2016/Office 365
- Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC)
- ACEIT- IT Parametric Cost Modeling Tool
- SEER- IT Parametric Cost Modeling Tool
- Team Foundation Server/Visual-Studio
- Power BI (Business Intelligence/Big Data)
- Nintex Workflow Designer
- Nova Mind Map 5 - Mind Mapping
Senior IT Project Specialist
- Assist FEMA management in the following, but not limited to: the Creation and Maintenance of Database Systems; File Migration, Information Management, and Document Review; Development of Data Reports, Reporting Tools, and Data Analysis Documents (Excel Management & Pivot Tables); Power BI (Big Data).
- Project Schedules and develop EVM Plans, SharePoint and Programmatic System Development; Create, maintain, and act as the troubleshoot liaison for Region SharePoint tracker(s) to support the components that are being consolidated, organized, and streamlined into the Recovery Division.
- Tracking the actions associated with processing communications received via the Communications Log.
- Act as the technical support specialist amongst system users on Communications Tracker Management System.
- Development of training materials (interactive user trainings) and associated job aides to support the new tools/technologies and the end user functionality of the Case Management System, SharePoint Database, access and Communications, project management..
Sr. Project Manager
- Architect installation of SQL Server 2016/Reporting Server/SharePoint 2016/Project Server 2016/Office 365 EPM/Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio.
- Align spending with business strategy. Adopting structured techniques for defining, prioritizing, and communicating business imperatives, and consistently evaluating each competing initiative that contributes to strategic priorities.
- Adopting a structured portfolio selection process helps organizations accomplish the following:
- Define and communicate the business strategy: Publish mission statements and high-level strategic objectives. Break down strategy into actionable, measurable, and unique business drivers. Define and effectively communicate business strategy to provide a blueprint that organizational departments can understood and implement.
- Drive executive consensus around business driver priorities: Objectively prioritizing the business strategy and driving executive consensus can help organization more effectively assess competing initiatives and select the optimal portfolio.
- Objectively prioritize competing projects from multiple dimensions: Prioritizing projects by using a variety of value measurements—for example, strategic value, financial value, and risk—provides a framework for assessing requests from multiple dimensions and for creating a common currency with which to make comparisons.
- Identify the optimal portfolio under varying budget and portfolio constraints: Additional variables, such as inter-project dependencies and regulatory requirements, can further compound the problem, creating a challenge in effectively modeling scenarios that will help identify the right projects for an organization to undertake.
- Effectively communicate tradeoffs: Budget, available resources, dependencies, pet projects, and compliance requirements can potentially affect the overall value of selected project portfolios.
- Maximize resource utilization: Using capacity planning techniques, reschedule projects based on resource availability and model headcount scenarios—for example hiring versus outsourcing—to maximize resource utilization and identify the optimal release roadmap.
Confidential, Aberdeen, MD
Microsoft Program Scheduler/ SCRUM Master, Operations Specialist- Senior/Lead
- Financial and Budgeting applications made up major Project Management work activities.
- Projects required software development utilizing SDLC methodologies; Agile and Waterfall. Project Server, Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio, Agile/SCRUM are used in management of development projects for Confidential .
- As Program Scrum Master, I managed development of High Level Requirements and Technical Requirements for development or upgrade of software.
- Personally installed SQL Server 2012/Reporting Server/SharePoint 2013/Project Server 2013/Office365 EPM /Team Foundation Server followed by PM training in use, EVM and scheduling and control of projects.
Confidential, Newtown Square, PA
Sr. IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Globally responsible for geographic placement, provider selection process, build-out, upgrade, consolidation and monitoring of infrastructure and IaaS platform readiness of data centers for use in transitioning of SAP on premise customers to SAP/Azure cloud offerings.
- Manage complete project life-cycle; Initiating through Closing - manage stakeholder identification, requirements gathering, specification and scope development, integrate project plan components, direct execution, drive communications, manage risk and quality, manage project resources and budget, conduct project review sessions, oversee project closing and in corporate project-derived learning into technical and project management knowledge assets
- Globally responsible for geographic placement, provider selection process, build-out, infrastructure and IaaS platform readiness of data centers for use in transitioning of SAP on premise customers to SAP cloud offerings.
- Aligning data center investments with critical business requirements via direct customer facing interaction with both public and private sector business units and customers, including international aerospace and DoD entities
- Development of efficient processes fostering the adoption of new technology
- Improved efficiencies relating to capital expenditures and use of resources
- Improved energy utilization via optimal technology and capacity choices
- Directly involved in the development of potential revenue vs. cost business cases for placement of SAP Partner and SAP Collocate data centers.
- Executed alignment and deployment of Data Center technologies, Security, Audit and services for cloud enablement of SAP Hana Enterprise Cloud and SAP SaaS products sets.
- Currently managing 6 SAP Cloud DC build - outs located in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
- IT Infrastructure Administration
- IT Project Management
- Budget, Risk, Security, Audit and Quality Management
- Personally installed SQL Server 2012/Reporting Server/SharePoint 2013/Project Server 2013 in CLOUD followed by PM training in use, EVM and scheduling and control of projects.
Director of Infrastructure Services
- Develop & deploy infrastructure services that improve SAP software performance, efficiency, value, availability, and scalability.
- The role is responsible for directing operations staff for a large group of facilities for all aspects of customer service, including support, investigation and resolution of highly complex matters of significance.
- Establish business development guidelines and strategies in compliance with policies and procedures.
- This oversight and responsibilities encompass Communications, Information Assurance, Network Operations, Infrastructure Monitoring, Service Desk Operations, Server Administration, Data Center Operations, Quality Assurance, IT infrastructure security features configuration management, Portal and Web Applications, and Wintel Citrix. Additionally, through knowledge transfer transitioned management of infrastructure from cloud vendor to Department of Defense personnel.
Senior Project Manager Advisor
- Oversee project portfolios using portfolio selection and integrated master schedules.
- Mentor project managers, dynamic scheduling, and Resource loading with updating of project % complete.
- Architect, Configure, Install and Administer MS Project Server 2010.
- Use UMT Project Essentials, for costing and workflow development in the pharmaceutical domain.
Technical Project Manager
- Managed Packaging of a prototype Windows 7 for deployment to branch locations.
Senior Project Manager
- Installed WINDOWS 2008 R2, Hyper-V, MS WINDOWS 2008 R2 on virtual machine.
- Installed MS SQL 2008 Standard with Analytical Services and Reporting Services
- Installed MS SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Edition and configured MS Project Server 2010
- Installed and configured MS Report Pack 2 using SQL Report Builder 3
- Moved Microsoft Report Pack II, written by MS Consultant Engineers, from PS 2007 to 2010, which required creation of custom fields in Project Server. These fields automatically mapped to SQL databases. Using Report Builder 3, I created reports, modified SQL Queries and provided reporting against Project Server project data. The reports were then mapped against SharePoint navigation available to the Project Server Quick Launch menu for execution by any Project Server user. Selected reports were mapped to a SharePoint portal allowing access by the more general community.
- Administered Project Server, building Resource Breakdown Structure, Custom Fields, Security Groups
- Managed deployment from WINXP to WIN7 on 18,700 workstations
- Tracked execution of Program Management Office (PMO) projects
- Led Capital Planning and Investment Control Implementation design
- Led Workflow Automation of Governance processes enforcing CPIC in project execution
- Led design of processes in Innovation Management, Portfolio Management, Project Management, Application Development Management, Operations & Maintenance of infrastructure assets and Asset retirement plans (ITSM)
- Reported Project Earned Value on all in-flight projects, Waterfall and Agile/SCRUM Master APP Development
- Developed an Economic Viability Analysis (EA) to examine alternatives: 1) Continue communication network partnership on a cost shared basis, or 2) dismantling network into discretely owned and operated systems by each partner
- Independent Validation for Cost Reasonableness (IVCR)
Cost and Budget Manager
- Developed project Plan, Schedule and Life Cycle Cost Estimate for SAP implementation and required Infrastructure.
- Evaluated “Roadmaps” SAP (AM, MRP, QM, HR/HCM, PC, CRM, PM, PP, SNP/SRM, FI, CO, MM, SD, WM, MRO, ISU-EDM, ISU-CCS, PP/DS, BW/BI, WF, PS) and exported ASAP “Roadmaps” to MS Project to leverage full functionality of MS Enterprise Project Management Solution
- Developed and automated Engineering Change Process to estimate level of effort and cost of software changes for infrastructure change requests
- Measured cost performance of implemented business solutions and infrastructure
- Recommended PMO automation thru deployment and administration of MS Enterprise Project Management Solution, - MS Project Professional 2007 - MS Project Server 2007 - MS Portfolio Server 2007 and SharePoint Server 2007