Senior Project Manager
- Interworking with Business, Architectural, Solution, Integration, Migration and Deployment streams throughout the SDLC
- Development and management of the project schedules with key critical activities and dependencies
- Complete financial management of the budget ($19MN) - including estimation, forecast, financial reporting, and funds drawdown formalities. Financial tracking of all the cost items such as Internal manpower, vendor SOW, hardware/licencing requirements, tools upgrade and travel
- Reporting - developed the reports at different levels in the program such as Program Management, Senior executives, and GCIO.
- Vendor Management that includes handling procurement formalities, managing SOWs, defining the payment milestones and KPIs, PO formalities through SAP and invoice processing.
- Technical delivery of requirements - transitioning through all the test phases (functional and non-functional)
- Tailored the existing Confidential management processes and developing the delivery framework.
- Identified the tools required for delivery and customization of tools as per the program requirements.
- Change management from scope, schedule and finance point of view
- Been a part of developing a governance framework for ensuring the effective outcome of vendor SI mode of delivery
- Successful delivery with multiple vendors in a global delivery model
- Delivered the requirements from all the business and product lines within Confidential
- Management of the regional $19MN budget within 5% variance
- Customization of tools and framework for the program delivery
- Reporting - both at program and at executive level
- End-to-End delivery management
- Developing schedule and cost estimate with variance adjusted to the phase project is in.
- Ensuring the availability of environments, applications, and skill groups as per the life cycle of the project
- Managing the budget allocated to each phase of the project.
- Developing SOWs with vendors for development and short term support to provide services
- Managing the KPIs to service unit targets (at least 90%)
- Executing the engagement with all round PMBOK project management aspects for Scope, schedule, Cost, Resource and Quality Management.
- Conflicting resolutions among projects either in resource sharing or environment sharing
- Interworking with Design, Development, Infrastructure Services, Application Portfolio Management, Application Support and Production Co-ordinators.
- Delivering the projects from multiple streams, which are Online, Infrastructure, and Billing.
IT Release Manger (Agile)
- Scheduling and planning the infrastructure releases targeted for production till cutover
- Defining and Leading the ITIL V3 based Release management process end to end that involves Release Planning, Release Design & Build, Release Validation, Release rollout
- Manage the technical risks and caveats of release candidates
- Developing a rollout strategy to handle the cutover activities for both integrations and data
- Seamless cutover to all online applications and ensuring no service interruption across the geographies
- Lining up Infrastructure to meet design functional and non-functional requirements such availability and capacity.
- Co-ordinating with multiple vendors for procurement, shipping and installation arrangements. Raising SOWs and RFSs.
- Reporting to Program Director - Release Dashboards, Environment roadmaps, Monitoring risks/issues and Status reporting
- Representation of release in CAB and CRB
Senior Project Manager (Agile)
- Handling all Set-Top-Box based releases ensuring with right customer impressions along with assuring services
- Scheduling and Tracking the end user affecting releases starting from Requirement elicitation till launch
- Working with Business units to understand business intelligence requirements, priorities and interpreting the technical changes to be done to achieve the business goals
- Providing Business Intelligence (BI) based reports to key business units, mainly on subscription and marketing statistics.
- Working with programme office ensuring risks, issues, and success were effectively communicated to sponsors
- Managing budget, timescales, work packages, KPI definition, requirements, design, development, deployment, conducting trials, and assisting rollout of solution / infrastructure
- Defining the process for service fulfilment. Enhancing the laid out process for better service delivery.
- Working with change management (CAB)and Infrastructure management teams to smooth flow of releases
- Transition of release to different test tracks (SIT,UAT,CE and PT)
- Representing the release in business Go/No Go decision meeting
- Conflict resolution among multiple releases
Senior IT Project Manager
- Estimating the size and efforts required for new automated solutions
- Identifying the process improvements in fault journey and improve the assurance service
- Logistics management, Resource Management and Scheduling and Tracking
- Managing budget, Identifying KPIs for quality management
- Risk Management, Key stakeholder management and Communication management
- Developing strategic idea to show improvements from release to release
- Ensuring 24X7 support availability for application support groups
Development Manager / Solution Architect
- Design, develop and deploying the solutions CDMA protocol complying components
- Providing the platform framework for supporting enhanced features like SMS, MMS, OTAPA, OTASP and Border cell handoffs.
- Ensuring the solutions are backward compatible with the legacy services
- Defining test strategy, Identifying the test setup requirements, and providing solutions to bugs identified
- Scheduling and Planning, Configuration Management and Team Management
- Developing strategies to improve the Nortel’s market occupancy with the given constraints of its’ CDMA switched
- Managing 3rd party vendors such as Ericsson, Verizon, Motorola and 3GPP2 Consoritum
- I developed a successful patent which increased Nortel’s CDMA business by 20%.