Senior Project & Program Manager with IT and PMO experience
Confidential, Westbury, NY
Senior Project Manager
- Managed Sage X3 ERP Global implementation of Sage X3.
- Working with consultants and IT staff from analysis thru implementation to change from QuickBooks to full ERP with manufacturing.
- This involved switching off of outside inventory systems such as Freezer Pro and Blue Logic into X3.
- Everything from Quotes, Sales Orders thru cash receipts being integrated, custom modifications, training and understanding of what ERP provides as benefits.
- Constant acquisitions of many companies during this integration.
- Managed project schedule, deliverables, scope, budget and communication and risk.
- Created motivational programs for team and change of meeting style.
- Perception is key.
- PMO implementation.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Project Manager/Program Manager
- Lead and drive internal cross functional teams to meet project deliverables.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise plans as appropriate to meet the ever changing project needs and requirements.
- Governance Board for Release Management and worked cross functional teams and globally for a standard approach around Release Management with vendor partners.
- Maintain sizing and capacity planning to meet business needs.
- Solutions Manager with vendor systems for Confidential, new insurance campaigns, and enhancing UnderWriter and Case Manager automation to downstream partners.
- Relationship Manager between customer, IT, and business partners.
- Oversee planning, execution, monitoring & control and closing of all assigned projects
- Document and confirm the scope of the effort with project executive sponsor(s)
- Identify stakeholders, required resources, tasks required, key milestones, internal and external dependencies, budgetary constraints, potential risks, issues, contingencies and schedules.
- Manager of Lead Distribution for SalesForce.Com.
- Tracking PageFroms to Lead Sources for business. Works with vendor contracts, SOWs, POs, Invoicing and SLAs.
- Managing eBusiness web submissions thru Under Writing and applications
- Project Manager for IT Software App Dev. and Broker Dealer areas of the business.
- Automated many different feeds into a data mart of which an online web program could produce the regulatory Forms.
- Worked with print center, and different partners and vendors in bringing this manual procedure into our new automated Regulatory reporting Compensation Disclosure Workstation System. Visio diagrams were used to identify current manual system.
- Produced POV feeds to be distributed to financial partners.
- Specialize in Software Applications Development releases.
- Program Manager for Enterprise wide Maintenance Reduction and Cost Reduction across multiple functional areas.
- Controlled the annual program with budget, multiple approved projects, status, meetings, following governance and looking for opportunities across the enterprise.
- Infrastructure upgrades
- CRM, internal and external, Peoplesoft
- MS Project - scheduling all phases and tasks from inception thru deployment and warranty.
- Conduct Weekly Status meetings with all partners involved.
- Heavy customer communications.
- Chimes and Clarity - maintains financials to keep project in budget
- Use of Mercury Quality Control to track QA defects, both during UAT and production support
- Identified any issues and risks of project via Clarity and SharePoint.
- Expertise with standard software development Methodologies.
- Responsible for ensuring that appropriate sign-offs have been obtained to demonstrate that a project implementation has met the stakeholders, legal, compliance objectives to go live.
- Create and maintain all required documents needed for success of a project. Project Charters, Traceability Matrix Project Planning/Tracking and Project Schedules. Scheduled and controlled dot releases and change requests. Ran all Phased Gate Review Meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring that appropriate sign-offs have been obtained to demonstrate that a project implementation has met the stakeholders, project management group, compliance and business objectives to commission a project to go-live.
- Provide employee evaluations, critiques, guidance and mentoring for employee road maps.
- Ensure documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Develop and track progress against detailed project plans including schedules, technical and business requirements, cost estimates, resource plans, communication plans, risk mitigation plans, issue resolution and capacity planning. Maintain effect project controls.
Confidential, Melville, NY
- Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record transforming business needs into successfully completed projects.
- Ability to clarify high-level business goals, turning them into specifications used by developers and QA testers to build and test applications.
- Experience interviewing business owners, creating charters, SOWs, high lighting inconsistencies and creating solutions as well as interacting with technology teams to ensure specifications are in line with the most efficient available technical solutions.
- Worked multiple Web projects as prioritized by PMO.
- Helped identify solutions, document project plans. Acted as liaison between business users and developers...thru entire project lifecycle until user acceptance. Met with business users translating business needs into software design specs for GUI …created change requests for modifications...created mock ups for conceptualization.
- Writing technical specs, design specs, code, working with Quality Assurance and upper management to get programs out to production in a quick and timely fashion.
- Prioritize and handle monthly maintenance releases….set timeframes and maintain constant communication.
- Designed Automated Underwriting process and 1003 applications on the website.
- Knowledge of UNIFI system.
Confidential, Inwood, NY
- Wrote custom programs to interface with CLI billing and tracking software.
- Created, maintained and fixed daily Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) transmission problems and programs.
- Developed programs to map and translate data between database and EDI software.
- Monitored daily communication sessions to detect and resolve errors.
- Maintained GUI object oriented programs.
- Created Web based Progress WebSpeed Imaging system with HTML.
- Programmed in Progress in a UNIX environment.
- Developed ad-hoc reporting programs upon demand from users and management.