- Client focused, performance driven professional with over 12 years of progressive experience in Project management, Business Development, Technical Sales, Engineering, Operations, Customer service possessing a track record of top performance and client satisfaction in a variety of challenging assignments in IT industries.
- Excellent communicator: Leveraged technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and key stakeholders.
- Adept in Agile and Waterfall methodologies: Managed large projects teams and know for high - quality deliverable’s that meet or exceed time-line and budgetary targets.
- Extensive expertise: Managed conventional and agile projects, paying attention to details, using different project management methodologies.
- Excelled in managing IT projects through system development life cycle methodologies to product development, software implementation, supply chain management, business process/work flow.
- Strong Involvement in Confidential Level 3 processes, implementation and coordination.
- Led teams across broad technical and business disciplines focused team on business objective and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on team and on budget and with the desired results
- Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis. Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving global business environments
- Defined process and tools best suited for to each project moved between agile and waterfall approaches depending on project specifies and client goals, creating detailed projects road maps, plans, user stories, schedules and work break down structures
- Achieved 80% annual increase in business with target accounts by formulating and implementing key marketing and sales -management programs.
- Accelerated time to market for projects by 60% through use of appropriate software quality tools, improved debugging methods and timely personnel. Spearheaded 35% cost reduction by leading hard/software redesign of control system, resulting in improved performance increased reliability and additional features.
Hard Skills: Project Scheduling, Network diagram, Budget Tracking & reporting, Cross Functional Team Management, Project Planning, Tracking Project plan, Risk Management, Vendor Management, SOW Analysis & Management, User Stories, and Dashboards.
Soft Skills: Leadership, Communication, Negation, Problem solving, Decision making, Creativity, Motivating, Managing expectations, Resolving conflicts.
Technology Skills: Oracle, Microsoft office, SQL, C, C++, .NET, JAVA, SHAREPOINT /2016, TFS, Jira, Asana, HP Alm, Drupal
IT Project Manager
Technology Skills: MS Project 2016, SharePoint 2010/2013, TFS, .Net, Xamrin, Xcode, HP Alm, Drupal
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, Extended Programming)
- Executed project management processes using Confidential (Capability Maturity Model Integration Level 3).
- Focused on Agile methodologies, Implemented/Maintained Agile Process across various Projects and mentored Agile process to new team members
- Collaborated with multiple teams to plan project sprints while continuously analyzing deliverables to identify potential changes to original scope and prevent reoccurrence of previous know Risks
- Lead software development teams comprising of developers, SharePoint administrators, database administrators through all phases of new product development/ existing product improvement from initial concepts through launch, for multiple complex and interdependent projects simultaneously.
- Worked with client’s PMs, product owners, technical managers and team leads to define requirements and execution of multiple concurrent tasks.
- Maintained effective communication to keep all stakeholders (Federal Stakeholder’s) involved with the project stages.
- Implemented quality assurance on the work designed by the project team.
- Provided project development process guidance to project team and cross-functionally within engineering department.
- Identified and implement targeted improvements to work instructions and forms within the product development process.
- Benchmarked best product development and implemented on projects as appropriate.
- Steered project team accountability to deliver On Spec, on cost and on schedule, while ensuring quality and reliability.
- Reviewed requirements, translated requirements into design documents and guided development teams to identify and assess potential operational issues and propose areas of process and personnel improvements.
- Provided estimate and negotiated with customers and team members to obtain project deliverables.
- Ensured adherences to required standards and process, established and suggested best practices for quality control, quality testing/auditing, project documentation and process improvements.
- Established cross functional project deliverables including CE Technical File, Design History File, Device Master Record, Lessons Learned, Project Contract Book, Risk Management File, Tollgate Checklists, Traceability Matrix, Usability Engineering File etc.
- Appraised Communications plans that set realistic expectations that became a platform for quick issue resolution and decision making.
- Maintained project document repository on SharePoint.
- Interacted with External Customer, Program Managers, tech leads, internal teams to set estimates for all the functional areas getting impacted.
- Contributed in weekly status meetings with external customer, program managers and other teams leads to confer and analyze the status of the projects.
IT Project Manager
Technology Skills: MS Project, Java, Visual Basic, C, C++, Remote Scripting, Asana, Jira
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, Extended Programming)
- Defined and communicated project scope, objectives and deliverables, at the executive level.
- Communicated with Business stake holders regarding Project Status including risk, issue, and managing escalations.
- Interacted with stakeholders, Subject matter experts (SME's) to product owner to get the requirement
- Interacted with program managers, tech leads, external teams and vendors to set the estimates for all the functional areas getting impacted.
- Conducted JAD sessions to gather business requirements from stakeholders, business and external users.
- Implemented Software Development Life Cycle using Agile, Waterfall.
- Identified the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Resolved problems of diverse/broad scope were analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Prepared high level scope document including the impact analysis.
- Participated in weekly status meetings with program manager, delivery manager and tech, leads to discuss and review the status of the projects.
- Responsible for preparing source to target mapping document and reviewing it internally.
- Responsible for preparing metadata for the impacted tables and including any data type change and get the sign off from data stewards.
- Participated in Ad hock/weekly meetings with external teams to discuss impacts, finalize time lines and share dev and test results.
- Functioned as a Scrum Master to conduct standup meeting, retrospective meeting and updated that in sprint backlog
- Analyzed sales and operational performance using basic and advanced tools; design meaningful reporting for use at the manager and executive levels of the organization - intended to drive improvements in performance.
- Provided technical expertise in evaluating and developing creative web solutions that are cost effective and meet user requirements and business needs.
- Participated in daily call off shore team meetings to have transition presentation to explain every functional area.
- Worked closely with QA lead to solve testing issues while conducting system and regression testing.
- Prepared UAT test scripts and shared among the stake holders for review.
- Worked closely with QA lead and data stewards to conduct UAT testing and to evaluate UAT/FAT and implement enhancements and fixes.
- Prioritized project phase in new Technology Development.
- Worked with business leads to develop and maintain a roadmap to include milestones, tasks and execution phases for customer data migration
- Identified and defined dependencies and impacts with other Scrum teams
- Coordinated with other managers to plan, schedule, and control the deployment of software releases into the production environment
Technology Skills: MS Project, Java, Visual Basic, C, C++
- Managed all vendor’s deliverables to include engineering and implementations plans, cost and level of effort.
- Managed sub-contract selection and established Quality Assurance guidelines to monitor work in progress to ensure conformance with contract terms and conditions.
- Designed and executed the integrated project team (IPT) concept. The IPT spanned multiple corporate structures requiring significant team effort to be successful across the matrix.
- Lead Project meetings to ensure effective project control and process in order.
Technology Skills: Java, C, C++, Remote Scripting
- Designed and developed the best possible solutions approach to the client requirements.
- Conducted peer review seasons to identify and minimize issues in testing phase.
- Created unit test cases to promptly identify any defects introduced to the change.
- Coordinated and implemented deployments after business user’s approval and sign off.
- Developed and maintained documentation using test report and Document system functions using flowcharts.