- I have extensive experience managing large, complex IT programs, as well as leading a PMO organization for Confidential.
- I believe I am a good fit for your position of Program Manager - Confidential Team.
- Here is a mapping of my qualifications to your requirements.
- 3 years experience managing large scale enterprise IT programs and projects across many lines of business, or many agencies in a government environment
- 2 years experience managing/projects programs in a large scale enterprise or government environment
- 8 years project/program management experience managing a team of 29 and a budget of $6M with the Confidential ( Confidential is a Confidential client)
- 1 year of experience with the Department of Interior
- 1.5 years with State of Pennsylvania
- 5 years of strong understanding of varied software development methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile) and project management tools (e.g., MS Project)
- 3 years of experience with process development and improvement
- Conversant in PMI, ITIL, CMMI-DEV, EVM, SAFe, and COBIT 5
- 7 Years managing a Process Engineering group for Confidential Federal Systems
- 15+ years experience with MS Project & Office
- 5 years of expertise guiding and managing a portfolio of projects and programs
- 5 years collaborating with Confidential Directors and Managers on capability and corrective fix priorities and release schedules
- 5 years experience with budget creation, tracking and other financial reporting analysis skills
- 6 years managing budgets for Confidential
- 7 years managing budgets for Confidential Process Engineering and Enablement Team
- 5 years of strong experience with IT and Business strategy initiatives
- 5 years collaborating with Confidential Directors to align projects to business objectives
- Collaborative team builder delivering quality projects that exceed expectations.
- Skilled at integrating industry best practices to improve project selection, planning, execution and delivery.
- Advocate for lean, agile methodologies to improve the quality, time to production and the value of IT solutions.
- Leader in Project Management best practices, lean management and continuous improvement.
- Team player who works with business leaders to achieve results.
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cost Control
- Schedule Management
- Team Development
- Stakeholder Communication
- IT Portfolio Governance
Confidential, Reston, VA
Senior Solutions and Portfolio Manager
- Led a PMO team to develop, enhance, validate and implement project management methodologies, processes, practices and standards. Also performed Management Volume Lead and Confidential duties.
- Designed, developed and implemented an Artifact Repository of 100+ processes, templates, examples and other knowledge artifacts for use by our portfolio of delivery programs.
- Championed project and portfolio management best practices, project management training and skill development.
- Organized and led monthly meetings for the community to share project experiences and lessons learned.
- Contributed to Confidential Federal System attainment of best-in-class Net Promoter Score (>50 for B2B).
- Mentored seven individuals outside of my organization to support individual and organizational development.
Proposal Management Volume Lead
- Collaborated with remote technical solution architects and other proposal team members on developing lean, agile project management solutions and plans.
- Also performed Confidential duties.
- Achieved 57% win rate resulting in $400M in single contract and task order awards.
- Achieved 50% win rate on Indefinite Delivery-Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts with a combined ceiling value over $565M.
- Submitted proposals on solicitations valued over $1,800M in single contract value and $38B IDIQ ceiling value.
- Trained and communicated processes and methodologies to program managers and teams.
- Led a team of six to develop the Confidential in half the time and less than half the cost of a previous attempt.
- Implemented the Confidential on two large Confidential programs.
- Led a team of 29, with an annual budget of $6M, providing the planning, execution, monitoring and control of software enhancements and maintenance for a suite of contract solicitation applications.
Senior Project Manager
- Project planning, forecasting, performance monitoring, and award fee evaluation of a $60M project.
- Justified and negotiated over $1.4M in award fees.