- Accomplished, results driven, and performance - focused Technical Project Management professional with successful 4+ year career and key strengths in integrated project coordination on java development projects, platform project management, Phased and Agile methodologies, strategic planning, and team leadership.
- Brings proven track record for success utilizing broad problem solving strategies and tactical leadership to consistently drive effective analysis, problem resolution, and process optimization while maximizing available resources within agile and conventional environments.
- Technologically savvy and works well with cross-functional teams across diverse disciplines; consistently coordinates on-time and under budget project completion.
- Analytical self-starter with proven technical leadership and direction skills, strong analytical and adaptive problem-solving skills, and effective cross-functional team work across diverse disciplines.
- Highly adaptable to rapidly changing technology and environment; accurately documents all required testing through project completion; quickly identifies issues and resolves problems.
- Ability to analyze and provide strategic solutions to ensure successful outcomes; anticipates and meets corporate initiatives and objectives.
- Forecasting and Budget Management
- Research and Process Improvements
- Reporting and Analysis
- Agile and Phased Methodology
- Project/Program Management
- Complex Problem - solving
- Java Development and Audit Analysis
- Database Management
- Documentation and Compliance
- Microsoft Office Suite
- MS Outlook/Project/Publisher/Visio
- Microsoft OS Vista/XP
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Effectively analyzes weekly and monthly workstream budget and forecast; presents status reports and recommendations to management.
- Lead daily stand-ups, Scrums, and retrospectives.
- Strategically leads weekly status meetings; performs and manages audits documentation; proactively manages calendars and project details.
- Actively assists with charts and reporting; tracks and maintains risk, change request, and issue logs.
- Updates and maintains databases and project member lists; efficiently sends documents for approval.
- In charge of training and developing new Project Coordinators; ensures compliance to policy and procedure.
- Creates story and task cards as a visual of current sprint; maintains a burndown chart of current sprint.
- Active Member of PMI, Richmond Chapter and Agile Richmond