- Creative, highly motivated, marketing and sales professional with 35 years experience in telecommunications.
- Ability to plan, develop, and/or implement effective strategies that respond to customer desires for quality products and services.
- Noted for skills in organization, written and oral communication, project management, critical thinking, troubleshooting, problem analysis and resolution, customer service, and personnel management/training.
- Interact well with people of diverse backgrounds, cultures, professional and technical levels.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Marketing and Sales
- Data Analysis
- Metrics Tracking
- Budget Management
- Vendor Management
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Systems Administrator
- Campaign Experience
- Customer Support
- Ad Agency Support
- Event Planning
- Requirements Management
- Supervisory Management
- Managed and coordinated marketing, sales and service for over 120 multi - dwelling unit accounts comprised of over 25,000 living units.
Specialist, Database Marketing
- Analyzed and monitored performance of Marketing systems and processes.
- Monitored system issues and worked with appropriate teams and clients to achieve resolution.
Project, Program and Requirements Manager
- Managed business requirements and acted as IT liaison.
- Developed metrics, data analysis and tracked Marketing programs and campaigns.
- Development and Facilitation of Executive Level Presentations: Process Management, Business Case Development.
- Responsible for Training Course Development.
Specialist, Business Partnership Channel & Systems Support
- Supported customers and systems for internal and external sales agent channel.
- Facilitated semi-annual User Forums. System Administrator of Business Accounts Service Exchange System.
- User Acceptance Tester.
- Developed and delivered business requirements.
- Developed and instructed training courses.