- Defined expertise functioning on multiple IT projects simultaneously as a Business Systems Analyst, Scrum Master or Project Manager.
- Subject matter expertise within Consumer Marketing systems, Point of Sale applications and Fuel systems in large corporate enterprise environments.
- Consistently requested by IT and business leadership to spearhead complex and/or at - risk projects due to my successful track record coupled with my ability to work in fast-paced time critical environments with limited information.
- Exceptional relationship and team building skills working collaboratively with internal teams, customer-facing stakeholders and vendors.
- Systems Analysis and Solution Design
- Certified Agile Practitioner, SAFe®
- Project Management, Waterfall, Agile
- Data Analysis, SQL, BI Query, Teradata
- Technical Requirements Development
- Functional Requirements Development
- Project Stakeholder Collaboration
- Business Relationship Management
- Software Release Management
- Visual Studio, VSTS, TFS
- MS Project 2010, PWA, Visio
Senior Scrum Master and Lead IT Business Systems Analyst
- Working with Product Owners and teams to write user stories and develop acceptance criteria; leading backlog grooming and sprint planning.
- Conducting detailed application and systems analysis to determine current state, define future state and write technical and functional requirements to bridge the gap.
- Senior fuel systems analyst working with external vendors conducting application and hardware implementations across 120 sites comprised of over 1,000 fueling points.
- First non-management team member responsible for leading the IT executive steering committee comprised of VP’s and Directors.
- Developed a corporate strategic plan for manufacturing and supply chain operations.
- Improved processes and provided recommendations for labor, hiring and onboarding for IT operations.
- Provided talent acquisition support for a large project covering IT and Finance across the U.S. and Canada.
- Responsible for creating proposals, developing business requirements and creating SOW’s.
- Grew a region from $2.8M in annual revenue to $27.2M in annual revenue in 2.5 years by leading sales teams, increasing customer service and enhancing service offerings.
- Developed and managed budgets and P&L’s for multiple locations.
- Managed a staff of 25.
- Developed technical and functional business requirements, created BRD’s and proposals.
- Spearheaded new business sales and account management driving the organization to record revenue and gross margin achievement.
- Managed a staff of 15.