- NIST 800 - 53
- Assessment & Authorization
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Architecture
- Security Engineering
- Enterprise Architecture
- ISO 27001
- ISO 27K
- Security Project Management
- Security Advisory
- Security Consulting
- Threat Actors
- Threat Management
- Tools Techniques Procedures (TTPs)
- Duties include responsibility for sales and engagement leadership for Government and Public Sector (GPS) accounts.
- Responsible for named accounts, and delivering Cyber Strategy and Transformation engagements.
- Consultant to Chevron to manage cyber risk from the world - wide Supply Chain and Sourcing function.
- Led NIST 800-53 controls assessment for the State of Georgia’s Department of Community Health. Conducted technical assessment of the cyber risks affecting the huge unstructured dataset which holds “click data” for Comcast.
- Part of the team which implemented the Cytegic cyber assessment toolset for EY projects.
Security Senior Principal
- Duties include executive leadership for Confidential Cyber practice.
- Day-to-day activities include business management; revenue capture / solutions / proposals; recruiting, mentoring and developing staff; project QA oversight; and, executive Cyber advisory services at the Cxx level.
- Security solutions include Infrastructure, Application, personnel layers (Identity and Access Management and awareness).
- Cyber solutions also meet compliance with FISMA (NIST 800-xx ), federal Healthcare security (e.g. HIPPA for VA, DoD and CMS) and Agency-specific security frameworks from in-house, FedRAMP, and DISA Cloud perspectives.
- From time to time, the job also includes Incident Response when something goes wrong. He led a Cyber Services organization of 120 FTE. He tasked a further 3000+ in a subsidiary firm, owned by Accenture Confidential personally had five major.
- Duties included providing professional services contract to UAE Government, negotiated via Confidential Government and administered by Confidential .
- This role had a leadership component, but was largely a highly innovative individual contribution role with both defensive and offensive Cyber orientations.
- Duties included both leadership and delivery roles for a variety of Confidential Government clients, and including Intelligence, Department of Defense, and Civilian Agencies.
- Primarily, the projects were focused on Identity and Access Management (IAM) for Confidential clients implementing ICAM, ORACLE Identity and CA Identity solutions.