- Confidential offers a proven track record of over 25 years of enterprise transportation, driving business process change, and cloud migrations in the ERP domain.
- He brings a concentration in finance, HR/Payroll, education, inventory, treasury, auditing, security, regulatory reporting and compliance, with extensive experience in data warehouse implementations, robotic process automation, transformations, and remediation.
- He is a proven “hands on” leader with experience in accounting and financial IT systems, with an extensive functional / technical background in the major ERP platforms, rounded out with deep knowledge in PMO, budget control, design, testing, change management, Quality Assurance (“QA”), security and auditing, leading to continuous delivery within time constraints and under budget.
- 15+ years of PeopleSoft project consulting experience
- 10 + years of SAP project consulting experience
- 10+ years of Microsoft ERP, including Dynamics 365, NaVision, and AX
- Recruited repeatedly by clients to rescue troubled projects
- Versed in Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, PRINCE2, RAD, Six Sigma methodologies
- Cloud & Hosted Solutions
- PS FMS, SRM & HCM
- Strategic Sourcing
- Supplier Contracts Mgmt
- Services Procurement eSettlement, eSupplier eProcurement
- Purchasing, Catalog Mgt
- Grants, Project Costing
- A/P, A/R, Inventory
- KK, Expenses, Billing
- Campus Solutions
- PS Test Framework
- HR/Payroll, Absence Mgt
- Treasury, VAT, ELM
- SAP: FICO, HRM, PP, MM, FSCM, SD, PS, PSDF)
- Ariba (SaaS/On - Prem)
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- MS AX, Dynamics 365
- Maximo (Inv/MM/AM)
- Kronos (T&A, Workforce, Scheduler)
- Lawson & JD Edwards
- Identity Management
- Audit / Sarbanes-Oxley
- SEPA / IBICS
- SciQuest (JAGGAER)
- Oracle Exchange
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Project Manager / Test Lead
- Project manager & test lead for multiple - country implementation of cloud Ariba procurement system, interfaced to multiple cloud ERP platforms (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, JDE, BaaN).
- Responsible for vendor & resource management, project monitoring, resolution of functional / technical issues, recommendation of changes to current future system functions, and change management / delivery from initiation to post-go live system support at each location worldwide.
Confidential, Heathrow, FL
- Lead the delivery team for Confidential ’s initial PMO implementation as part of its Digital Transformation initiative.
- Responsible for process architecture, analysis, road map, operational model, and full design of processes, artifacts, controls, project costing & portfolio management, and overall methodology.
- Also created PMO Maturity phase model for long-term implementation approach.
Program Manager & Business Architect
- Consultant for multi-country waste-to-energy expanding across Europe. Architect responsible for functional / technical road map for implementation of ERP to replace local systems and creation of PMO.
- Duties include ERP (Financials, HR, CRM) evaluation & selection (Lawson, Dynamics 365, JDE, Oracle Financials, Kronos integration), solution fit/gap, managing local staff to drive requirements gathering and documentation, operations, reporting, and regulatory compliance.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
PeopleSoft Functional lead / SME
- Lead consultant for a large government entity to remediate 9.2 upgrade of eSupplier, perform a new installation of Supplier Contracts module retire current ImageNow document platform, prepare for future cloud migration and Strategic Sourcing implementation, and align new solution with existing Commitment Control module.
- Responsibilities include solution design, development of new business processes, system configuration, workflows, documentation, training plan / documents, ELM, and issue resolution.
Confidential, Washington, DC
PeopleSoft Functional lead / SME / business & data integration lead
- Lead consultant for first phase of robotic process automation / transformation for Source to Pay, ELM, implementation of ePro, sPro, SCM (Supplier Contracts, Strategic Sourcing), and interfaces to other modules (Project Costing, A/P, G/L, Asset Management), Workday HR (time / absence), Kronos, Fieldglass, Ariba and Hyperion, and system interfaces for multiple business areas (REO, Single/Multi Family Lending, Loan Servicing, Investment Portfolio). Multiple scopes / phases to the project (business transformation, workflow notifications, process re-engineering & automation, regulatory enhancements, and migration / upgrade to 9.2 cloud platform).
Confidential, Hartford, CT
PeopleSoft Functional lead / SME
- Lead consultant for the State's business transformation efforts to roll out new modules, upgrade to 9.2, implement new workflows, develop Kronos time & attendance / scheduling integration, and implement external vendor self-service (invoices and payments).
- Also, backfilled lead and tester position for A/P, P-card, and Expense modules & integration with HCM/HR platform.