- A result oriented IT professional worked with Confidential for three decades having rich experience in global IT industry (US, UK, Germany and India) in the areas of designing ICT Solutions, Systems Integration, Software Development, Application Management, Managed Services, Professional Services / Consulting, Program Management, Service Delivery, Account Management, Business Development, Presales, Portfolio and Product Management, Relationship Management etc.
- Have proven record in managing large scale, global IT organizations and programs. Have steered programs to success and strategic interest.
- Extensive experience gained through working in a broad range of job roles in US, UK and Germany which provided considerable depth and breadth of knowledge and experience of both strategic and operational aspects of business.
- Have led large constellations of 730 resources; orchestrated project strategies and directions, daily activities, and operations for diverse disciplines ranging from application development and maintenance to managed services.
- Have deep understanding for the business and strong business acumen as well as extensive experience in contracts, negotiations and outsourcing.
- Have been leading strategic initiatives from concept to close across a breadth of industry domains.
Software Development: Multiple implementations of SDLC, AGILE/SCURM / Waterfall development methodologies and architecting around components namely Core Java / JEE, Oracle RDBMS, JDBC/ODBC, MS SQL, JSP, HTML5, XML, Hadoop, ESB /APIs - REST, JSON, SOAP, SharePoint, TFS, DevOps etc- from FRS to UAT, System / Integration testing to deployment
SAP implementation: SAP ECC 6.0, implementation / project and delivery management, global template roll out and application management Services, MS Project, ITIL etc
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:Program Manager
- I joined Confidential when the Information Technology has been in the nascent stage.
- My long journey evolved me in to many different roles in IT discipline to get me to SIS global leadership team and operated.
- During the last phase of my tenure with Confidential IT Solutions, I built competencies for business domain “Infrastructure and Cities” in respect of large scale System Integration, Software Development, Program Management, Infrastructure Management, Service Delivery, Professional Services / Consulting globally from opportunity qualification through end of successful execution processes.
- I also, steered the business unit for successful assessment of CMMIL3 and ISO 20K.
- Have been managing responsibilities around full SAP development lifecycle from project planning, blue printing, realization, final preparation, go live to hand holding.
- Have been applying project management expertise to identify, develop and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, mitigate risks, resolve issues and optimize cost savings for clients in order to ensure that all project deliverables are created on time and within budget by all the team members.
- Lead responsibility for the development (non SAP) applications, implementation (SAP - nearly 10 years) and application management of business enterprise IT solutions (non SAP and SAP - both).
- Have been organizing, managing the design and development (following all phases of SDLC) for full blown conventional and agile (Scrum) methodologies for non-SAP business applications, ensuring accurate translation of functional requirements into appropriate business applications, efficient integration of disparate legacy systems and emerging business solutions while adhering to scope, schedule, budget and processes of - continuously identifying and mitigating risks, quality, change, demand management etc.
- Have been synthesizing information on key milestones, success criteria, and risks including for escalation of critical issues appropriately.
- Have been creating and executing communication plans for stakeholders including delivering of presentations on progress /performance to steering committees / walkthroughs of key communications to senior level executives including presenting choices / tradeoffs, for decision / way forward seeking sessions.
- Possess expertise in large scale program/ project management, lead large mutli-disciplinary in multiple countries, teams to deliver major systems integration, software development and implementation projects by managing requirements/ scope, schedule, issues/risks, trade-offs, communications and expectations.
- Followed and enforced structured system integration and software development lifecycle methodology, ensuring projects adhere to key controls and milestones.
- Have been good at analyzing, removing, and proactively preventing roadblocks across teams to meet project milestones, quality standards and business objectives.
- Developed / sustained strong working relationships with customers, development, test, operations IT teams and vendors.
- Demonstrated customer satisfaction is top priority by ensuring team’s consistent commitments towards it.
- Have managed projects with Confidential USD 25 million.
- Extensive global operations experience, proven track record of success in operational management, service management, transition management, client facing activities, cross functional alignments, revenue growth programs and operational improvement initiatives.
- Possesses broad-based expertise in key accounts and have been delivering outsourcing services to customers in multiple industries, that includes - Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Automotive, Engineering / Industrial, Pharmaceutical, and Public Sector.
- Customer Relationship Management, Contract Performance Management, Deliverables and Overall Contract Management.
- Have been overseeing ITIL based day to day operations (incident, problem, change capacity, availability, release, configuration management etc) tied to service levels, on time delivery, reliability etc.
- Have been instilling a culture of continuous improvement, resulting in the continual enhancement of enterprise infrastructure / applications maintaining high caliber team by developing high performance characteristics and ensuring skills of team members are aligned with the existing (the then) and future organization needs. Held accountability for overall service performance and quality of services.
- Have been formulating, preparing proposals, making presentations to implementing solutions in client organization. Working with product / application groups, business partners, understanding requirements (running requirement / scope workshops), creating functional specifications, contributing to design, creating project plans and delivering the project on-time without compromising on quality (inter-alia working collaboratively with various functions such as Test, Engineering, Release, Marketing etc) to drive and execute on application deliverables, besides, optimizing on processes to maximize efficiency for budgets and resources.
- Have been contributing to future state project roadmap, provide leadership to the team, enhance the project capabilities by continuous improvements, developing strong partnership with business and other groups, globally.
- Have been ensuring communications are seamless, risks and issues are well managed and periodic engagement with stake holders happen.