- Extensive experience in assessing, architecting and implementing complex programs consisting of software development, application delivery, web hosting, integration and business/system transformations.
- Strong organization, communication, and analytical skills based on a broad variety of business domains and technical experiences utilizing various systems and processes including:
- Diligent project manager offering a proven record of success leading all phases of diverse technology projects.
- Successfully planned and managed multimillion - dollar projects aligning business goals with technology.
- Waterfall and Agile PM experience throughout project lifecycle including planning, cost and delivery.
- Established a PMO group and developed a new project life cycle flow and governance model in a matrix environment.
- Embraced Project Management best practices in our local and enterprise PMO community.
- Aligned with the Central PMO team to solidify the project management approaches within the enterprise PMO community.
- Followed the program/project closures with benefits realization to the organization.
- Managed complex operating environment at global locations where different partners are working to deliver the services.
- Collaborated with the enterprise Infrastructure and Delivery teams for successful program deliveries.
- Organized daily standups, virtual team building exercises as well in person visits to Manila Development and testing teams.
- Data Analytics / Business Intelligence Systems /Digital using the industry best practices.
- Partner with cross functional business and enterprise teams to from initiation, development, delivery and production support.
- Created business case and business value creation with the business stakeholders.
- Participated in vendor selection (Security reviews, RFI, SOW).
- Managed program deliverables for external service providers and 3rd party vendors.
- Developed and implemented IT Strategy methodologies and plans, conducted vendor selection/vendor management, managed system implementation.
METHODOLOGIES: Agile, SDLC, Waterfall, Cloud Migrations, Requirements analysis, Product designing, Architecture, Clarity, MS Project, Atlassian ALM tools (JIRA, Confluence), Batch schedulers (Control M, Autosys), Subversion.
SOFTWARE SKILLS: .NET Frame 4.5, SQL Server 2008/2012, HTML, Sitecore, XML, Web Services, CRM, SaaS, IaaS, Scrum, REST APIs, Markit EDM, JIRA, Confluence, SVN, MongoDB, SalesForce CRM, Microstrategy.
ADDITIONAL: PMP, CSM, CSPO
BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE: Equity Markets, Requirements Gathering, Fixed Income, Fund Accounting, Market Data Star Schemas, Portfolio Management, Salesforce Integration, Automotive, Government, Insurance, Retail, IT Transformation
Sr Manager (Program/Project), Product Owner and Scrum master
- Established Global Platform strategy roadmap for being presented to the global management committee
- Regular program and portfolio reporting to the business steering committee
- Managed multiple cross-functional projects working with multiple stakeholders with competing priorities
- Responsible for all phases of the project from initiation through closure with full ownership of project schedules, communication, resourcing and contingency plans while adhering to organizational risk management framework
- IT Project Management and delivery for
- New enterprise data management policies using Markit for Security and Accounts domain through all phases of development
- Successful separation of Confidential from Lincoln into Confidential through various initiatives and legal mandates
- Implemented SaaS solution for the MongoDB for the retail internet facing website. (Sitecore/MongoDB)
- Redesigned and integrated LinkedIn API in the retail internet facing website (C#,.NET, Web services)
- Established the Distribution Data Analytics project to marry the Marketing/Sales (SalesForce, ACS) and Distribution data sources (Concur, Peoplesoft) and eliminate duplicity. This data was then presented to the business using Microstrategy dashboards. (Microstrategy, SQL Server, Sybase)
- Successfully decommissioned the legacy DMZ environment and integrated with the enterprise systems w/o any downtime. This was a direct saving of $1M annual saving to the business.
- Upgraded to SQL Server 2012 technology a first in the whole enterprise. This resulted in cost save of over $1M annually. Activities included software architecture design.
- Upgraded the .NET environment for all the intranet websites
- Redesigned the internal file processing application to scale for high traffic. This initiative also implemented a MFT solution for the business users.
- Successfully migrated the equity quantitative modeling and analytics tool to a lower cost solution and saving the business over $400K annually
- Successfully implemented the ACD solution for the internal sales desk allowing the Sales management to keep track of the Sales Desk activities. This was the first ACD implementation in the enterprise.
- Oversees close coordination between Project Managers through regular updates to ensure Risk/Issues/Decisions/Action Item log documentation accurately supports program status.
Lead Business Process Analyst
- As a lead business process analyst I gathered requirements and designed the changes to allow the State labor management to track the stimulus spending for job seekers.
- The main challenge of this project was that the delivery timeline could not be changed as the State government had to meet the federal mandates.
- The development environment was in Java SE 5 with Oracle 10 backend.
- I successfully implemented the new workflow for Actuaries to upgrade their in-house Rate product for AUTO and Homeowners departments.
- Scope of work included project management, gathering requirements and problem resolution.
- I supported the Prime Inbound Transfer System project enhancements to allow residential loan servicing for different sellers through origination and portfolio acquisition.
- Participated in JAD sessions for formulating requirements, and planned and participated in UAT.
- I led a team of 4 developers with 2 testers using J2EE and Oracle databases in the backend.
- I also played the role of project manager and successfully managing the team, schedule throughout all stages of SDLC.
- I was able to successfully implement changes in the Retail Card Information collection application to capture the dependent card holder’s information.
- This project enabled ADS to be compliant with the ‘Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism’.
- Application development involved adding new screens to the custom Java EE 5 front end as well as modifying the backend mainframe DB2 transactions tables to process and capture the new data fields.
Team Lead Consultant
- Responsible for business analysis and project management and current state/future state business processed .
- Led a team of systems analysts, developers and testers through the full software-development lifecycle (design, development, functional testing (unit, system and integration) and performance testing to implementation) Modified existing Sales Ordering systems for 4 Honda plants.
- Utilized MQ Series to create interfaces with different modules within the Constraint System.
- Used in-house PC and MVS platforms for SAS programming. Implemented Flex Forecasting reports using Business Objects. Coordinated and organized UAT. Responsible for the quality planning, performing quality assurance using standard CMMI principles and quality control.
.Senior Programmer, Systems Analyst
- Participated in Vendor selection process and subsequent recruitment/management of the vendors IT team.
- Played a team lead role for a diverse team of offshore programmers based in India and testers based in Australia/UK.
- Facilitated design sessions to verify and communicate functional requirements.
Senior Programmer Lead
- Worked as a Dev Lead for the development of Customer Management System application.
- This development was done in-house using Java Servelets and Oracle database server in the backend.
- This application allowed identification of customers with financial problems.
- My role included systems analysis; designing, data analysis, and test plan creation