- Accomplished professional with nearly 12+ years of IT project delivery experience, involving managing large scale business IT projects (or programs) end - to-end (initiation through business implementation) using industry standard project/program management methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in designing, planning and delivering business IT solutions that enable business change/transformation.
- Highly competent in project risk and issues identification, mitigation (risks only) and management; and reliable status reporting.
- Demonstrated experience with complex, senior level stakeholder management and management/leadership of large teams.
- Extensive knowledge of project and program management practices, holding a project management certification credentials.
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities of multiple projects ranging up to $2M in the areas of IT, Systems Integration and Cloud management.
- Lead teams across broad technical, financial and business disciplines.
- Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
- Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of project deliverables and statistical data. Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving global business environments.
- Defined processes and tools best suited to each project. Moved between various project management approaches depending on project specifics and client goals, creating detailed project roadmaps, plans, schedules, and work breakdown structures.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Relationship management
- Project Planning
- Onshore/Offshore management
- Software development
- Vendor management
- Business change management
- Process Improvement
- Results driven; forward thinking with a problem - solving mentality.
- A high level of business acumen.
- Being involved in a program/project from Evaluation, Conception & Completion
- Proven ability to achieve results in high - pressure environments and to keep teams motivated
- Ability to facilitate both business and technical discussions
- Strong understanding of Agile & Waterfall project management
Project Management software: MS - Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Project.
Operating Systems: Unix, Aix, Linux (IBM AIX 5.x and 6.x,IBM VIO 1.x and 2.x,IBM Power HA 5.x and 6.x,Red Hat Linux)
Cluster and Volume Manger: HACMP, VERITAS Cluster, VERITAS volume manager
Hardware: IBM P6,7 & 8 series
- Lead teams of 30+ for multimillion - dollar projects aligning business goals that blend technology skills with extensive AWS Solution Architect - Associate, Prince2, Agile, Scrum and Lean experience, to drive process improvements, competitive advantage, and bottom-line gains to evolve technology solutions. Prioritize and manage multiple projects within specifications and budget restrictions.
- Assembling and coordinating cross-functional project teams.
- Estimating a projects budget and being very accurate about it.
- Recognizing and understanding competing organization requirements and then optimizing project resources to best meet these needs by using project management software to carry out duties. Ensuring that all IT projects are delivered on-time, within scope and to budget.
- Monitoring sub-contractors and third parties to ensure that guidelines are maintained.
- Communicating the status of a project to all stakeholders.
- Leading multidisciplinary projects within IT Service Delivery. Producing clear status reports and project presentations. Implemented short and long-term Strategic Project Plans to meet Existing and Future requirements.
- Succeeded the implementation of System Service Solutions and Monitoring.
- Establish System Hardware Installation and Administration, OS level and Data Centre migration.
- Expertise with client Technical Support process, Support tools, Terminology and direct client interaction.
- Excellent expertise in operating systems software (AIX/Unix or Linux).Approached all the people issues with highly professional way.
- Trimmed the conflict of interests at work. Kept the account in Green by implementing all required software s as per customer requirement.
- Directly managing people and implementing HR policies. Collaborate with other teams to deliver required business results.
- Involved in People On/Off boarding processes. Prepared and submitted Monthly Operating Report (MOR) with Customer.
- Handled all level of escalations.
- SLA calculation based on tickets and fixed the hurdles to obtain the SLA which are agreed.
- Executed IBM AIX Server system administration Power5, Power6 (p570, p590, p595) of 1500+ servers. Installing Autosys, BMC and Upgrading Netbackup, Migration of OS level AIX 5L, 6 (5.1,5.2,5.3 & 6.1), HACMP / Firmware upgrade, RG movement, Server Monitoring and Capacity Planning, TASK in VIOs: Mapping Client and path issue and Server building.
- Delivered technical support for system auditing, performance tuning, and troubleshooting. Deliberate and implemented IBM AIX infrastructures, VMware, and Netback up. Delivered operating systems deployment, level - 3 support for mission-critical servers and networks, security enhancements, and DPRs.
- Oversaw the efficient implementation of new technology solutions to various internal business units; identified project requirements and provided exceptional support. Upgraded IT infrastructure, established quality assurance standards, and recommended new products to enhance clients operational efficiencies.
- Executed IBM AIX 5L (5.1, 5.2, 5.3), BCV Server system administration of 80+ servers.
- Dynamically partaken in the systems monitoring infrastructure via Tivoli and Control - M, SAP DB refresh and DR activity, Server Monitoring and Capacity Planning, Group and User Account creation and manipulation.
- Accomplished server audits, system backup procedures, and recovery processes to support business continuity strategies.
Operations Senior Lead Specialist
- Executed IBM AIX 5L (5.1, 5.2, 5.3) on 1000+ IBM RS/6000 F50, Power5 (P570, P590) servers.
- Fulfilled HACMP server reconfiguration, EMC Storage (Symt) and TSM, DIMM (Dual In-Line Memory Module) replacement, through DLPAR, File system Management, Performance Monitoring, FTP, NIM, and Upgrading Technology Levels.
- Achieved Installation and Up gradation of Software’s (Java, SRM, SSH, TSM, Tivoli Endpoint etc.)
- Stimulated Activating/Deactivating the LPAR profile via HMC console during the up gradation and maintaining the LPAR (Power5) through WebSM Client.
- Adding additional Memory in a partition profile through DLPAR. Allocated LV’s from VIO servers to client.
- Accomplished IBM AIX 5L (5.1, 5.2, 5.3) System administration on 850+ Power5 (P570, P590) servers.
- Executed File system Management, Performance Monitoring, FTP, NIM, Upgrading ML, HBA & HMC firmware level, Maintaining the LPAR (Power5) through WebSM, Allocating LV’s from VIO servers, Decommissioning the servers as per the part of RFS activity and Fixing NTP and Backup issues in servers.
- Organized Installation and Up gradation of Software’s (e.g. Java, SRM, SSH, TSM, Tivoli Endpoint etc.)
- Automated mksysb creation on AIX servers. Restoring the file system from the Tivoli backup. Security compliance, Remedy Incident, Problem and Change Management.