- I am a program, project and operations management professional with a successful record of career growth in multiple industries including financial services, information technology, distribution and supply chain management.
- I have a reputation for being a thoughtful, effective partner while delivering results with reliability and professionalism.
- My recent consulting and chief of staff roles highlight my ability to lead rather than just manage.
- My tactical and strategic experience combined with excellent communication skills allow me to deliver regional and global projects successfully and with an emphasis on strategic planning, technical analysis, change management and value delivery.
- I have extensive experience with waterfall and agile methodologies working at both a project and program level.
- I love project management and enjoy helping people in all areas discover its value both professionally and personally.
Project/Program Management Consultant
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Enterprise PMO senior project consultant providing project management and business analysis for key initiatives in IT, compliance and communications with a strong emphasis on project financials, forecasting and resource allocations.
- Working with IT and corporate communications to provide project management, business analysis and change management expertise for SharePoint platform upgrade and introduction of collaborativity tools and platform to 4300 bank employees with a strong focus on change management.Create an internal professional social media network and promote employee collaboration with SharePoint upgrade to 2013/2016, release of a new corporate intranet home page in the tiles format and introduction of customized my sites, communities, project and team sites including transition of Salesforce groups to enterprise collaboration platform.Additional collaboration features introduced in coordination with Office and Exchange upgrade, Mobile Iron improvements and upgrade of telephony solutions with integrated video conferencing solution and CUCILync application.
- Supervised project deliverables and financials for BSA and technology teams as well as the vendor for the upgrade of current systems to Actimize AML Suite of products for Bank Secrecy Act / Anti - Money Laundering compliance program. Leadership skills were key due to extensive challenges with project delivery by vendor.
- Working with third party consultant and internal teams to provide PM support and financial analysis for implementation of Nasdaq BWise governance, risk and compliance management platform for Audit, SOX, IT Risk, Compliance and ERM/ORM.
Executive Project Advisor
- Served in a key role on leadership team reporting to the VP of Sourcing and Procurement for Confidential Services as future state transformation lead and operational Chief of Staff for 130 employees during transition of $13B in spend within 250 categories to more optimized, enterprise processes and transformation to a best-in-class sourcing & procurement organization on a very short 18 month timeline.
- Established and managed internal processes and meetings including the quarterly staff meeting, bimonthly management meetings, coordinating the efforts of our community service leads, participation in the annual Confidential intern program and managing our affiliations with targeted universities and associations specializing in supply chain management including OSU, IU, UTK, and AFIT.
- Provided program management of the future state strategy deployment that included seven management led teams tasked with delivering on seven enablers and thirty-five characteristics to establish the group as a best in class sourcing & procurement organization within the Confidential Services finance shared service center.
- Established and managed communications tools and processes to help build trusted stakeholder partnerships and support with required quality, legal, policy and brand reviews including a weekly internal newsletter for employees, a quarterly newsletter for key stakeholders, operating company reviews and change management support for the category teams and key initiatives
- Created and implemented a training strategy and plan that addressed both short and long term needs based on a skills assessment including weekly “In the Know” sessions and additional sessions with outside vendors to handle more advanced training gaps. Set up initial structure for organizational reporting on training efforts within current enterprise learning tools.
Project Management Principal
- Provided program management for five of seven cross-opco, cross functional transformation work streams within the Renewal Purple Core (RPC) program, a top six Confidential initiatives established to create foundational enterprise services for customer pricing and account management
- Managed waterfall and agile work stream deliverables including schedules, gate reviews and critical path as well as the identification of internal and external dependencies, the establishment of appropriate service level agreements and oversight of project financials.
- Mentored teams on importance of effective change management and adoption planning for enterprise services including the development of key points for the program level value delivery roadmap.
- Established effective risks and issues management cadence within the program and provided critical information to executives on high priority items that could affect the critical path of the RPC program.
- Collaborated with Enterprise Architects, Quality Assurance, Audit and other critical Confidential teams to understand key integration and control points, status of building foundational services, the adoption of these services as well as the retirement of legacy platforms
Global Project Manager
Confidential, Memphis, TNResponsibilities:
- Provided project oversight and reporting for multiple, simultaneous global and regional strategic projects ranging from software development to finance and business process improvements including large scale projects for HR rewards and performance improvements, corporate restructuring of five tier global client management roles, Latin America financial systems integration, compliance and product systems development and global client billing and collections
- Served as project manager and business analyst for both internal and external acquisitions including the $40M external acquisition of ORC and the internal financial transition of a specialty health and benefits division between operating companies
- Coordinated the data conversion of a large scale internal acquisition project for the MAA health and benefits division from two client accounting systems to the Mercer client activity system and Oracle Financials as both business analyst and interim technical PM during go-live
- Provided strategic leadership to project teams and improved project management processes by ensuring that proper level of governance and oversight were applied to each initiative including laying the groundwork for acquisition project templates
- Mentored project teams on appropriate PM tools and disciplines during PM life-cycle and provided training as needed to promote value of project management and PMO
Consulting Project Lead / Business Analyst
- Exceled in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including gathering requirements, writing specifications, testing, implementation leadership and post go-live support
- Designed application functions to meet business operation needs for identified problem areas and recommended improvements in new and existing applications and/or conversion plans
- Developed functional specifications for application and reporting changes
- Assisted with all phases of data conversion from source system extracts and mapping of the data to training and final conversion including the identification of business rules for data migration and development of data conversion, integration, loading and verification specifications
- Provided conversion support and business analysis for various IT systems and business processes
- Worked with business groups to develop testing, pilot and implementation plans
- Designed and provided post go-live issues resolution for implementations and conversion