- IT Professional with over ten years of experience.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices for application deployment, upgrades/patches, support, and management of the full SDLC.
- Managed hardware and software refresh projects to implement new solutions to increase usercapabilities.
- Managed successful projects and provided technical leadership for large-scale hardware and software upgrades
- Authored application design documents (MS Vizio) for new systems and application enhancements/upgrades.
- Business process standardization and Standard Operating Procedures creation.
- Involvement with the Request for information (RFI), Request for proposal (RFP), and Request for Quote (RFQ) processes.
Project Manager 2009-Current
- Manage operational aspects of project scope in values to $500,000.
- Serve as a single point of contact for clients throughout the system development, release, maintenance and closedown phases.
- Author system requirements documentation for all new systems and enhancements/upgrades.
- Perform system testing and prepare user acceptance test cases.
- Manage all internal and external deliverables, schedules and timelines for development, testing and data management teams with respect to system enhancements.
- Participate in regular conference calls with client and external study team.
- Provide regular status reports to clients to document study progress and any issues questions requiring attention.
- Generate internal reports to identify trends in data changes and technical support issues.
- Manage client and system issues to resolution and prepare deviation reports as required.
- Collaborate with software developers and test engineers to efficiently resolve system issues.
- Work with technical project management leads to conduct thorough enhancement design review and functional assessments.
- Maintain client system requirements documentation, change logs, and training materials.
- Assist with the development and delivery of client training materials as necessary.
- Use project management skills to perform other daily tasks and special projects that support and contribute to the overall successful execution of the project lifecycle.
- Analyze and improve the Project Management work processes and systems as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain on-going documentation and process improvement efforts as part of the Subject Matter Expert program.
Confidential,NJ 2008 – 2009
Business Support Analyst
Assigned to the Johnson and Johnson account in the world wide commercial pharmaceutical field support team.
- Business process standardization and Standard Operating Procedures across all supported Operating Companies.
- Developed global service delivery and support models across 50 countries Worldwide.
- Managed support vendor, both hardware and helpdesks.
- Training material documentation and presentations, knowledge base object creation and review.
Confidential,NJ 2001 – 2008
Project management of global application deployment and design. Primary technical liaison for supported business units using remote technology tools.
- Senior team member of a team of application packagers and deployment team.
- Developed standard automated build process procedures, (XP/Tablet XP) including MUI’s for master image creation.
- Developed, maintained, and tested the corporate PC/laptop/tablet standard build.
- Analyzed user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer systems.
- Resolved advanced complex helpdesk escalation tickets
- Work within an established set of processes for receiving requests, verifying user requirements, creating packages along with required release notes, perform QA testing and deliver completed solutions.
- Developed and implemented SOP’s and Work Instructions for application lifecycle management.
- Worked on projects that required structured planning, testing and implementation to upgrade supported back-end systems
- Provided recommendations to management to improve the ongoing support and maintenance of production systems to enhance performance and increase scalability
- Experience developing Crystal Reports for metric meeting reviews.
- Advised with different levels of management for hardware and software vendor selection during the Request for information (RFI), Request for proposal (RFP), and Request for Quote (RFQ) processes.
Confidential,NJ 1999 – 2001
Senior Systems Administrator
Assigned to the Bristol-Myers Squibb account to provide desktop and remote user support. Support consisted of laptop and desktop repair, image creation and software support. Application packaging, deployment, and patch management.
- In depth knowledge of Windows Installer, Wise Package Studio and detailed understanding of Windows Internals (i.e. – registry, group policy, OS and application patches).
- Experienced with application deployment using Microsoft SMS and Novell Application Objects.
- Follow established software packaging best practices to complete automated installations of required software, using Wise Package Studio (along with other scripting utilities, as required)
- Developed standard installation procedures using Wise Package Studio.
- Helpdesk ticket resolution within SLA guidelines.
- Handled daily operations for support, hardware repair/upgrade, operating system and application troubleshooting.
- Created and documented BartPE boot-disk for automated GHOST imaging (build) process.
- Accountable for server maintenance, including software and hardware upgrades on various models, Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Novell.
- Developed and maintained daily backup and restore procedures using CA ARCServeIT software of approximately thirty servers.
- Liaison for implementing BMS partner Virtual Private Networks for Sales Force vendors as well as any issues regarding network layer problems.