- Delivering Bottom - line Results
- Software Development | Enterprise Implementations | Systems Deployment
- Success leading all phases of diverse technology projects; PMP and SCRUM Master Credentials; manage projects and portfolios enhanced by computer programming and business finance experience.
- Business strategist; plan and lead multimillion-dollar projects, aligning goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage, and bottom-line gains.
- Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business, and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and respective teams.
- Adept in Waterfall and Agile SDLC project management methodologies. Oversee large project teams and known for high-quality deliverables that meet or beat timeline and budgetary targets.
- Project Management
- Security and Compliance
- Enterprise-Wide Implementations
- System Migrations / Integrations
- IT Project Lifecycle:
- Requirements Analysis
- Costing & Budgeting
- Project Scheduling
- Value-Added Leadership:
- Business & IT Planning
- Client Relations & Presentations
- Vendor Management
Confidential, West Chester, PA
- Managed delivery of various project portfolios as part of global Enterprise Application Development groups for a multi-channel home-shopping retailer.
- Served as Portfolio / Project Manager for IT Supply Chain group, managing program portfolio of $25M+ of Capex projects and $8M+ Confidential budget.
- Oversaw all project, resource, and financial planning within the group.
- Served as Project Manager for 2 U.K. based initiatives related to SOX compliance and Shipping Systems.
- Delivered multi-phase, long-term, strategic corporate initiative to enable ability for business to manage carrier network rapidly and nimbly, garnering best combination of cost, service, capacity, flexibility, diversity, and competition, thereby reducing freight carrier costs by $56M annually over a 4-year period.
- Reduced corporate risk by managing program of multiple projects focused on implementation of strong security controls across security spectrum, including Application Testing, Vulnerability Testing, Security Monitoring, Privileged Account Management, Intrusion Detection systems, and Breach Incident Response, as well as Policy, Awareness, and Training functions.
- Provided $150M sales lift and 300% increase in year-over-year applications for company’s proprietary credit-card, reversing multi-year downward trend of sales and usage.
- Project upgraded company credit-card to offer multiple payments for every item sold, while improving customer experience across multiple payment platforms.
- Prevented exposure to fraudulent purchases, reducing potential bad-debt by implementing upgrades to company’s credit-card acceptance and authorization process, utilizing rules engine to eliminate high risk customer purchases, while improving customer experience across multiple payment platforms ).
- Improved security, compliance, and auditability of passwords throughout organization via implementation of Microsoft’s Forefront Identity Management software application.
- Implemented Processing platform in support of PCI compliance. Project benefits included 50% capacity increase for credit-card process and significantly reducing financial processing charges, resulting in $500K in direct savings.
- Increased efficiency of Operational Support processes significantly through implementation of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Request Management, and Service Catalog modules in HP Quality Center (HPQC) product suite for Confidential environment.
- Project provided capability to rationalize support processes and globalize support functions for the organization.
- Improved security and reliability of Ecommerce Portal dramatically, while simultaneously reducing physical hardware footprint 500% via successful technology refresh of Ecommerce Portal.
- Managed multi-national team of 50+ resources implementing SAP’s EPM 10.0 solution for multi-million-dollar global budgeting system for 1000+ users in the US, Confidential, and Japan.
- Acted as junior project manager for migration from SAP ERP to new OS/DB platform. Worked with SAP consultants to define process to extract, transform, and load data between platforms.