- I have over 20 years experience in Enterprise Communications systems, primarily focused on customer care systems.
- This experience includes:
- Enterprise Communications Planning.
- Enterprise Communications Consolidation
- Enterprise Communications Transformation
- Contact Center Requirements Capture
- Contact Center Process Design
- Contact Center Metrics and analysis
- Contact Center Program Management
- ITIL Service Design and Lifecycle Management
- Managed the consolidation and platform upgrade for a major international service provider that affected over 200 different international companies. This work effort took place in 5 countries (3 in Europe, 1 In the US and one in Asia) which had to be coordinated with no loss of service to over 200 subscriber companies globally. Resources were 35, with a budget of 2.1M USD.
- Managed the upgrade and consolidation of a Major health care provider that had operations in 50 states and 3 provinces of Canada. This included 31 Hospital facilities and over 50 Medical service centers as well as contact centers in 5 locations. This was a 3.1 M USD project that had high risk with the necessity of managing communications for 11 Poison Control Centers.
- Provided PM Leadership on additional major client migrations and expansions. All delivered on schedule and under budget through the use of leveraging client resources and internal processes, as a part of the engagement management. The average of these engagements to Confidential was budgeted at 1.1 to 3.1 M USD.
- Engaged with major clients in the Health Care industry to consolidate their rules and process engines to improve both contact efficiency and sales per contact for their insurance. The net improvement was @ 21 USD per call, with a total of 1.9 M Calls annually.
- Delivered Consulting engagements for an international Delivery company that reduced their communications cost per transaction by $1.10 per call. This was for a call number of 2.9 Million calls annually.
- Developed routing applications based on business rules for 11 Fortune 100 companies in Banking, Insurance and Health care verticals.
- Developed routing applications based on business rules for 3 Federal agencies including IRS, Social Security and Homeland Security for “Tipster” other public assist communications.
- Developed applications under contract to early consolidated health care organizations which added an estimated 50 M USD to the market value of the enterprise, based on the improvements in Customer Care.
- Experienced Project Manager in the Cross Functional space of technology that supports Customer Care operations in multi channel environments.
- Accomplished Analyst of business processes, process flows, technology operations and support operations of technology in the Business context. This includes regulatory, policy, and security contexts around information, access and management requirements.
- Accomplished presenter and developer of collateral for business use of technology.
- All Microsoft and Apple business products.
- Oracle application Developer and System Manager