Management and Information Technology professional with excellent leadership attributes and creative problem solving skills. Knowledgeable in Agile system development methodology, with hands on experience in Analysis and Project management of the system development life cycle and Billing Operations processes. Have held key project/program management positions in support of strategic initiatives at Fortune 500 companies.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Senior Analyst / Project Manager
- Resolve Pre - Bill issues and manage corresponding software fixes, and supporting Billing tables for Rating/Billing as part of the Quality Assurance billing organization.
- Manage the relationship between the Business and Technical groups. Software fixes worked using the Agile methodology.
- Project Manage monthly Pre Bill Release planning initiatives to mitigate production release issues. Resulting in 30% reduced defects in production.
- Identify and analyze root cause and work solutions and improvements for billing defects.
- Manage Revenue Assurance user interface and new functionality deployment.
- Identify root cause for message volume anomalies based upon trending reports.
- Coordinate quality assurance activities with an offshore organization.
- Interface between the Business users and Development team.
- Agile methodology used in Development of Billing Software.
Confidential, Philadelphia PA
Mediation & Billing Operations Senior Manager
- Managed a development team for Billing Message Processing including system development, testing and deployment.
- Lead the team in writing system requirements, testing and implementation plans.
- Tracked progress and worked with upper management to identify future needs.
- Developed mediation processes for circuit switch and VoIP usage.
- Took back the mediation process and set up of the Billing Operations organization from an outsourced vendor that resulted in savings of $6M per year.
- Developed operations guide and M&P’s.
- Supported business requirements and implementation of VoIP market rollout for Confidential .
- Deployment was on target and within budget.
- Reported progress of activities to Upper Management.
- Supported a development team located in Denver.
- Provide career development and guidance for the team.
- Deployed new technology for outbound calling and process enhancements, resulting in a combined contribution of $24.5M.
- Investigated an error fallout and root cause analysis with a recovery of $4.4M in increases revenue and a reduction of 7% in unbillables.
- Developed process flows, Service Level Agreement, along with the evaluation and improvement of Operational metrics and scorecards for executive management review.
- Supported ‘Billing’ system conformance to the Sarbanes-Oxley legal mandates by documenting controls and process improvements.