Over twenty years in the IT industry involving engineering, project management, enterprise management, market management, and vendor management. Strong knowledge of the technical industry with a unique style of presentation skills for technical/non - technical audiences. Former Chief Engineer and infrastructure service manager (voice and data) of 3 Confidential 500 corporations. Known for improving the performance and profitability of the company's IT Infrastructure Management services in the most cost effective and timely manner possible
- IT Service Management ITSM
- Enterprise Management
- Project Management
- IT Infrastructure Library ITIL
- IT Strategic Planning
- Product Management
- Pre/post-sales Management
- ROI - Budget Management
- Engineering Support
- Market Management
- Vendor Management
- Intellectual Property
Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for all of IT including strategic planning, enterprise management, positioning, infrastructure, operations, applications, networks, voice and data communications, service and support, technology growth and development, ROI management, projects and vendor management for the entire company and state agencies.
- Executive officer of the company.
Chief Executive Officer
- Owner of this high tech management and consulting company. Producer of marketing communications materials and programs that include Branding, Sales Presentations, Trade Show Materials, Brochures, Catalogs, Sales Collateral, e-Books, Technical Letters, White Papers, Success Stories, Case Studies, Press Releases, Blogs, Newsletters, E-Zines, and website content.
Market Segment Manager
- Secured 34% of the marketshare for Confidential with management and joint ventures with independent software vendor ( Confidential ) partners.
- Steered the design and commercialization of a high speed data volume traffic switch application, and powered introduction to telecommunications and financial services markets worldwide.
- Generated $500,000 in partner and Confidential sales in 2008 through capture of 889 new partners , over-achieving fiscal 2007 goals.
- Increased Java tools Web visibility and partners adoption through conception and creation of an external website targeting the developer and programmer marketplace.
Senior Software Consultant
- 90% travel throughout to support the sales cycle and customer base, which involved technical sales support, consulting, configuration, pricing, customer support, and training as well as pre- and post-sales activities within a vendor environment.