- Highly experienced and educated professional with 20 - year track record of successful cross-functional integration, process improvement and information system projects in manufacturing, high tech, government, life science, service and consumer goods organizations.
- Noted for improving organizational effectiveness and efficiency through leadership that aligns people, processes and technology to realize cost savings, accelerate performance, and sustain strategic flexibility while creating competitive advantage for the organization.
- Influenced the operations and financial performance of Confidential 500 companies with a history of innovative improvement, generating $ millions in productivity and revenue growth.
- Five-year focus leveraging Dynamics AX functionality aligned with business objectives.
- Demonstrated success delivering results: familiar with numerous modules and functional areas from Financials to Retail including: product information management, general ledger, management reporter, revenue recognition, project accounting, credit and sales order management, ecommerce, retail, process & discrete manufacturing, warehouse management, cash management, procure to pay, master planning, project & service management, time & expense and more.
- Delivers fact-based project management including: Effectively leverages project schedule, project charter, scope documentation, requirements traceability matrix, solution design documents and other project artifacts for balancing cost, schedule and scope by creating visibility for customer stakeholders throughout the process.
- Layers of experience building Integrations and solutions with financial institutions and logistics companies leveraging Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) while also accounting for Sarbanes-Oxley inter control, ITIL, Security healthcare, OSHA and other regulatory requirements.
- Facilitates effective change management through clear articulation of project management plan components, such as resource planning, scope management, stakeholder analysis and project schedule development and tracking.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance, Trade & Logistics and Retail Project & Program Management Strategic Planning Business
- Process Management Internal Control Risk Management Enterprise
- Application Implementations (ERP)
- Six Sigma Manufacturing & Supply Chain Vendor Management Accounting
- Financial Planning & Analysis Process Improvement Microsoft, Oracle & QAD Applications
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Practice Manager & Consultant
- Leverages knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365, ITIL, software development lifecycle and overall business strategy for successfully implementing solutions that deliver real value to the business: financial modules, sales order processing, project accounting, retail, public sector and more.
Confidential, Temecula, CA
Business Applications Project Manager
- software development lifecycle and overall business strategy for successfully implementing solutions that deliver real value to the business: financial modules, sales order processing, project accounting, field service, integrations and more. Responsible for strategic projects and ongoing support leveraging core systems: primarily Microsoft Dynamics AX and integrations with Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft SharePoint & others.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Solution Architect & Project Manager
- Leverages AX knowledge and business background for successfully delivering AX solutions to clients.
- As a veteran process improvement professional with broad AX knowledge, delivers solutions that maximize the use of standard functionality within the AX framework and designs enhancements that bring significant value with minimally invasive customizations.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Solution Consultant & Project Manager
- Produces top quality documentation, such as requirements analysis, fit/gap summaries, detailed function requirements document for custom development, test results, issue summary and more.
- Overall delivers successful Dynamics AX projects.
Confidential, Solana Beach, CA
Project Manager / Application Consultant
- Leverages application knowledge and business acumen to gather business requirements and configure Microsoft AX to solve business needs and leverage best practices.
- Ensures adequate client participation and provides status report to executives.
- Keeps the project on track while also helping to manage the change.
- Tests and delivers systems that positively impact the organization.
Confidential, San Marcos, CA2
- Delivered solution on time and on budget in a demanding and challenging environment.
- Functional Oracle consultant at Intuit for Billing and Revenue Management module.
- Project Manager Ashworth Golf integration to Oracle Financials and other legacy systems; went live on time and on budget.
Business Development Director & Project Manager
- Architected solutions, developed proposals and statements of work, and managed successful implementations that maximize value to the client.
- Implement high value solutions applying best practice tools and techniques tailored to the organization.