- Results oriented Senior Technical Program Manager (Senior System Engineer) and expert Software Development Manager (SDM).
- Having over 13 years of experience in the defense, health - care and SaaS.
- Expertise includes technical and program management, team management, technical system vision, design and development, risks mitigation planning and on time and cost deliveries while keeping the customer needs in the center.
- Dynamic, resourceful, and extremely self-driven individual, passionate for creating and delivering intuitive products that meet and exceed customer expectations within planned time and budget.
- Software Development Managing Engineering Program Management
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) C,C++,C#, Java, SQL
- Technical knowledge Strategic planning
- Technical system development Object Oriented Development
- Excellent organizational skills MS Project
- Strong decision maker Technical problem solver
- Verbal communication skills Scrum Master
- Multitasking Management experience
Senior Technical Program Manager / Senior System Engineer
- Manage all engineering work and logistics, to meet all requirements on schedule and budget.
- Define and write engineering documents for all development stages, including requirements, integration, testing and formal customers design reviews; achieving excellent product and very high customer satisfaction.
- Plan and manage system analytical field experiments meant to prove system capabilities to customers, leadin g to field tested products with high reliability - all requirements validated and verified.
- Proactively proposed 14 new technical strategic Initiatives leading to sub-contracts worth >$1.1M (some under negotiations) by gaining customer trust and be able to influence their roadmap .
- Involved in all engineering work, inventing and improving technical solutions for engineering challenges, leading to better product .
Software Development Manager
- Managed real time applications and embedded software development group, gained high team and stakeholders satisfaction.
- Built well balanced and motivated software development group, from 2 engineers to 18 (4 Team Leaders).
- Managed development and deployment of 21 projects of remotely operated defense systems.
- Prepared and managed work plans of >80K hours using MS Project, meet objectives and achieved cost reduction of up to 14%.
- Lead development methodology change, from Waterfall to Agile - Scrum.
- Experienced in preparing accurate and detailed, productive, software price proposals - over 20 RFPs.
- Maintained close relations with customers and lead teams on customer sites, achieved high satisfaction from products.
- Highly organized and experienced in development under pressure conditions - managed development of 7 projects in parallel.
- Knowledgeable and familiar with software development standards, including safety software development.
- Managed technical development in C++ and C on Windows Embedded with real-time extension.
- Took major part in in corporation of new processes, development practices and tools, including: architecture and GUI, re-organization, improve frameworks, unit tests, MBD and safety software development.
- Lead recruitment process and logistics of engineers and team leaders for 2 years, recruited ~30 employees, prepared mentoring plans.
- Planned and organized science day (voluntary), to motivate people for educating in science .
- Develop cutting edge, clinical application, Virtual Colonoscopy, working on CT images.
- High quality software development - requirements, design, code, tests, maintenance and s .
- Developed in C# and C++ under Windows.
- Self-created and monitored technical work plans to meet schedule and cost.
- Interface with team members, clients and colleagues from other sites to gain better technical product understanding and provide better and more accurate product.
- Mentored several software engineers, fast and efficiently.
- Developed complex billing application using PowerBuilder, C and SQL on Windows and Unix .
- Developed finance operations, money transportation and payments application for mobile phones, J2ME on Symbian OS.