Bi - lingual (English and Portuguese) PMI, ITIL, and SCRUM Certified Project Manager with experience in, Software Development, Infrastructure Projects (Network, Telecommunications, and Enterprise Hosting), Vendor/Supplier Management, IT Process Re-Engineering/Modeling, Portfolio and Program Management, PMO, PPM, Governance, ITSM, Business Analysis, SharePoint, Jira, and Confluence.
- Managed the CRM Veeva MDM integration project. Scoping, requirements, managing vendor delivery, development, and implementation.
- Responsible for the coordination and governance of global projects as part of a large global Customer Master program using an MDM Informatica solution.
- Managed the Integrated Plan and the tracking of the program budget.
- Facilitated functional requirements workshops.
- Ensured consistent quality of Project Contracts, Project Plans, Status Reports and other required project management deliverables.
- Collaborated with the Program Controller on budget monitoring and yearly program budget forecasting.
- Ensured Project Managers maintained project planning activities by monitoring projects for potential KPI misses.
Project Management Service Lead
- Managed key Vendors (BT, HP, HCL) on the delivery of telecom, networking, and enterprise hosting projects for the LATAM region, from inception of service request, to SOW and contract creation, to project delivery.
- Accountable and Responsible for the process, relationship, and delivery of all project services for the Latin • America region being the single point of escalation for project and contract delivery. From inception of project service request, requirements gathering and validation, to design and SOW/contract creation, to project delivery. Average of 300 projects a year.
- Lead a redesign of the project request process which resulted in an improvement in time to deliver proposals by 50%. Lead the design, development, and implementation of a global demand management application (Sharepoint) through full SDLC from gathering of requirements to transitioning into services using agile scrum methodology.
- Managed process for reviewing and approving all contract proposals; both technical and commercial aspects. Responsible for all process improvement initiatives and service improvement plans (SIP) related to the end to end process.
- Involved in negotiations related to contract renewal providing key input to definition of new SLAs and OLAs. Developed and implemented KPIs.
- Managed the delivery of 6 project managers.
- Managed application development projects as part of core responsibilities.
- Responsible for monthly reporting to leadership of major project statuses and overall process metrics.
PMO Project Manager
- Lead four eLearning development projects from end to end in the SDLC.
- Responsible for the Change and Release Management cycles for Clarity.
- Planned, developed, and delivered global training on PPM and Governance processes.
- Managed the development of PPM and Clarity training material in the CAPA tool.
- Supported portfolio prioritization for funding.
- Ensured governance of individual projects in the portfolio.
- Ensured Confidential and IT standard PPM processes were deployed, operated and applied consistently.
IT Service Lead
- Managed the implementation of new demand pipeline management process as part of the globalization effort. Responsible for all of the Americas Region.
- Defined and mapped process workflow as part of the implementation.
- Lead gathering of requirements.
- Lead the design for an interim process in the Pipeline Management Process.
- Trained Confidential project managers as to new processes, both PMO and Pipeline Management.
- Coordinated about 30 projects a month.
- Documented workflow, process flow, and PMO processes.
- Identified all GAPs in the process.
- Managed all the transitions related to the workforce re-organization project.
- Delivered weekly metrics and status reporting of transitions.
- Managed the MS Project Plan for the transitions.
Senior Business Analyst
- Designed metrics and KPIs related to utilization of employees and contractors.
- Worked closely with the leader to gather and define the functional requirements for the redesigning of ITG (mercury).
- Managed the development working closely with an in house developer.
- Created the test scripts and co-ordinated all UAT tests.
- Ensured the PMO project managers followed the governance and project management methodology.
IT Asset Management Coordinator
- Authored changes to process and ways of working.
- Identified and Maintained inventory of all equipment utilized at over 100 different sites using excel and contractors.
- Managed contractors for the equipment identification and validation.
- Client management, prospecting, marketing, and sales.
IT Process Business AnalystResponsibilities:
- Handled and managed the various aspects of ITSM process improvement and process re-engineering projects; design and implementation based upon the Confidential ITPM model (similar to ITIL).