Dynamic and results oriented professional with 10+ years of global project management, systems engineering, and IT service management experience with the Confidential. Reputation for being a self - directed leader with superior product development, change management, and teambuilding skills. Proficient in reports/analytics product design and implementation, process analysis, solutions planning, development, and implementation that successfully support corporate strategies and initiatives. Capable of coordinating multiple projects simultaneously across large teams with superb time management, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities. Analytical mindset with strong attention to detail. Excellent communication skills adapted to the audience. Fluent in French and English.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
- Analytics/Reports Design
- Process Design
- Project Management
- Data Modeling
- Requirements Defining
- ITIL v2 & v3
- TOGAF Framework
- RUP & UML
- MS Office Suite
- MS Project
- Confidential Service Manager 7 & 9| Confidential Application Lifecycle Management 11
- Confidential Asset Manager 9 | SAP Solution Manager
- SAP BW
- BO Xcelsius
- SQL Navigator
Lead Solutions Architect, Project Manager
- Led the Change-Build-Release Management Renovation Project to increase efficiency’s across Confidential global operations, including Build & Release Mgmt automation through SAP Solution Manager.
- Led the design of Process Analytics based on data retrieved from the SAP Transports Mgmt System, SAP Solution Manager ChaRM and Confidential Service Manager, leveraging SAP BO and SAP BW technologies.
- Presented the current state of the BPM, ALM and ITSM functional architecture for Confidential é worldwide, defined the future architecture, and developed the roadmap to achieve it; successfully getting approvals by executive management and the Chief Information Officer.
- Directed the team charged with delivery of the Confidential large scale project consisting of SAP Retail, SAP CRM, SAP PI/PO and the reworking of complementary applications along with e-commerce solutions to replace obsolete programs and compliment growth objectives.
IT Service Management Solution Architect
- Responsible for delivering functional architecture, leading teams involved with reporting solutions, steering Confidential Service Manager tool requirements, and collaborating across the globe on several projects.
- Contributed as a leading manager to the success of the Confidential Design Project, designed to renovate the Change-Release- Outage Management solution for Confidential worldwide with Confidential SM 9.30.
- Initiated and led a Confidential - Confidential Collaboration Project working with Confidential SM Product Management in San Diego and the R&D team in Shanghai to improve the base product and deliver an online HTML5 calendaring feature.
IT Service Management Data Management, Decision Support Owner
- Designed the Process Analytics and associated data model, the functional architecture, and the design methodology for large initiatives for Confidential .
- Delivered Process Analytics for Incident and Request Management, based on agile project management to ensure fit for purpose solution by involving future users in the SDLC.
- Delivered an IS/IT Knowledge Management solution based on Confidential Service Manager, leveraging Confidential industry best practices.
- Delivered Process Analytics for IS/IT Knowledge Management based on Informatica and SAP BW technologies.
- Delivered the ITSM Decision Support Framework, a foundation to ITSM Processes Analytics using MS Reporting Services and SAP BW technologies.
- Steered tool requirements and delivered architecture and data models for the Online MY SERVICE DESK Project, an online self-service support solution for the 300,000+ Confidential employees, allowing the 60+ local support organizations to proactively publish support reference material using Confidential Service Manager 7.
- Incident and Problem Management Reporting Cubes - delivered Incident and Problem Management analytical reports based on MS Analysis Services technology, and Confidential Service Center 4.
- SAP and Network Performance Reports Upgrade - Delivered enhancements to the in-house SAP systems and network performance reporting solutions.
- Incident and Problem Management Operational Reports - Based on MS Reporting Services technology.
- IT Security Compliance Reports - Tracks the level of compliance of the IT infrastructure using AIX, DBs and Windows servers to the Confidential Security Standards.
Support Tools Developer
- Worked as an application developer on projects including Incident, Outage, and Change Management Reports Development, BigScreen Slideshow Application Support, Outage Management Tool upgrade, In-house SAP Systems and Network Performance reports development.
- Development technologies used include: .NET, MSRS, ASP/VBSCRIPT, HTML/CSS, VB6, Oracle, and SQL Server.