Driving exceptional customer satisfaction and retention through effective team leadership, financial planning and project management.
Senior Project Manager
- I ask for your consideration.
- I am an innovative, influential and resourceful Customer Success Champion with extensive experience developing strategic plans, building alignment, leveraging resources, presenting business cases and delivering value to clients.
- I have a strong record of program management successes within the technology industry.
- I’m a highly collaborative leader who is able to effectively manage teams of all sizes and dynamics (cross - functional, internal, external, multiorganizational and across levels.)
- I’m skilled at project financials, KPIs and reporting and am able to meet complex needs and adapt to varied environments.
- I’m experienced with privately-held, publicly-traded, nonprofit and government entities.
- I have a keen interest in technology innovations and analytics, always with an eye on business value.
- I led and coordinated company program activities including business analysis, software development, programming, networking, engineering and customer communications.
- I managed project teams, guided clients through strategic planning, produced reporting and forecasting aligned to PMBOK principles, reviewed expenses and delegated work tasks to team members.
- I also led an 8-year project for Confidential to develop, implement, maintain and upgrade an online Electronic Bidding System that executes contracts and hosts data in compliance with continuously changing legislative requirements.
- We moved all applications from an on-premise solution in Confidential to Confidential Government cloud, improving availability from 99.9% to 99.99%, eliminating all single points of failure, and reducing the hosting cost footprint to Confidential by nearly 50%.
- I also directed Disaster Recovery testing twice yearly for all applications, and developed ROI, ERP and security assessment projects for Confidential .
Strategic Account Executive
- One of the most important goals for most state and local government managers is to develop a data mindset and the analytical skills to interpret and communicate data.
- Using data analytics, tools and dashboards gives transformational power to government entities and their constituencies.
- I can now provide account management and sales expertise in addition to formal project management skills - that is my triple threat.
- My co-workers and leaders praise my customer-centric focus, attention to detail, determination to achieve objectives, leadership acumen and robust project management skills.
- I believe my goals and strengths align well with this role and that I could contribute to your client’s success.
- I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs and my experience in greater detail.