Senior Project Manager - Project Management Office Consultant
- Managed a team of 30+ people from the following Confidential cross-functional organizations in the US and Canada: Post Production, Legal, Global Corporate Procurement, Global Materials Management, Global Information Technology, Global Support Operations, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Global Service Inventory, Technical Services Network Operations, Engineering, Global Information Technology Infrastructure, Information Security, Global Support Technical Services, and two outside vendors. Held weekly steering committee meetings with 15 senior level executives.
- Successfully delivered and installed the Theatrical Electronic Delivery System (TEDS) related hardware to all technically feasible and fiscally viable Confidential theaters worldwide.
- The $2M project established new business processes for Post Production, Global Materials Management, Global Support Operations, Supply Chain Management, Technical Services Network Operations, Global Information Technology Infrastructure, Information Security, and Global Support Technical Services and implemented the TEDS theatrical content distribution system at the network and hardware layers, HTTP and SMTP monitoring reporting tools, firewall protection, and ongoing support were implemented to avoid system and intellectual property corruption, theft, and/or recovery costs.
Technologies Used: JIRA (time management), SharePoint, Office 365, Microsoft Office Suite (Project, Visio, Excel, Word)
Methodology Used: Waterfall
Documentation: Charter / Scope Document, To-Be Diagrams, Project Plan (Office 365), Issue/Risk Tracker
Senior Project Manager - Change Management Consultant
- Managed a team of 15+ people from the following bank channels: Change Management, Operations Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Convergent Capital Management, Wealth Management, Investment Operations, Portfolio and Funding, Business Metrics, Funds Transfer/Exchange, Regulatory Reporting, Development Services, Operations Treasury Management, Human Resource Administration, Capital Markets, Business Support, including third party Ernst & Young consultants.
Technologies Used: Microsoft Office Suite (MS Project, Visio, Excel, Word, SharePoint)
Methodology Used: Waterfall
Documentation: Charter / Scope Document, Business Requirements, Project Plan (Project), Mockups, To-Be Diagrams
Senior Project Manager / Data Analyst Consultant
- Project managed the last phase of the Comprehensive Capital and Review ( Confidential ) project prior to completion.
- Ensured cross-functional project teams prepared quarterly and monthly banking data for submission to the Federal Reserve Board (FRB) for the following reports.
- Ensured responses from the FRB were complete and each were addressed adequately and within time for the next monthly or quarterly submission.
- Additional responsibilities included documenting standard operating procedures for the Data Management Office, diagramming system architecture and entity diagrams, analyzing bank data by creating SQL queries in Oracle, creating change requests, profiling of existing and future data, and identifying potential impacts to data fields due to proposed changes.
Technologies Used: Microsoft Office Suite (Project, Visio, Excel, Word, SharePoint), TOAD for Oracle 10 (ORDMS), MetaCenter 3 (MMP), SHAW
Methodology Used: Agile (Daily Standups/Two-week Sprints)
Documentation: Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD), Data Mapping Requirements, Project Plan (MS Project)
Senior Project Manager / Delivery Lead Consultant
- Managed a team of 25+ people from the following Confidential
- Successfully delivered a global application of TrackWise version 8.0; an off-the-shelf, workflow based, enterprise quality management system (EQMS) that provided a solution for documenting, investigating, managing, and verifying actions taken to remediate or eliminate non-conformances or to reduce or eliminate potential compliance risks of undesirable situations .
- Required knowledge and use of GxP and 21CFR Part11, including biopharmaceutical industry best practices.
- Included system integration with the Audit Management Systems (AMS), BusinessObjects, Deviations, and Audit systems.
- The $3.5M two-year project was required to implement a validated system and comply with Regulatory Compliance requirements throughout each release.
- Each release followed the full software development lifecycle.
- Release two consisted of a data migration from Sharepoint site (source system) to Trackwise (target system) and required data dictionaries to be created, data mapping to be performed, and a .Net application to be created to ensure field business rules were followed and data mapping correct. Release three consisted of prioritized, user requested enhancements.
- Additional responsibilities included coordinating and conducting user acceptance testing efforts (presentation and support) and documentation. Identified test scripts and criteria in support of qualification testing efforts. Acted as first line of support for business users and escalations; accountable for issue resolution. Performed user administrator tasks by creating user accounts in multiple environments. Provided direct oversight to team members, including mentoring, performance management, and staffing decisions.
Technologies Used: Sparta TrackWise system (EQMS), Microsoft Office Suite (Project, Visio, Excel, Word, SharePoint), HP Quality Center Enterprise v.10 (EQMS and SaaS), EDM Quality (ECMS)
Methodology Used: FULL Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Documentation: Requirement Specification, Glossary, Forms (utilized by business users), Test Plan, Operations and Maintenance, Disaster Recovery Plan, Workflow Diagrams, Mockups, Test Scripts, Project Plans (MS Project), Data Dictionary, Support Templates, User Guides (utilized by support team), PowerPoint Presentations, Data Migration Plan, Data Migration Summary, Data Mapping Requirements
Project Manager / Business Systems Analyst Employee
- This was an enterprise wide system rollout Cheesecake Factory restaurants globally; user training was provided to all management staff at each restaurant.
- Acted as senior business analyst, process analyst and project manager for 20 team members for a $1M software initiative, including defining a custom methodology.
- The Cost Data Integration project impacted the following existing enterprise wide systems: Visual Basic, Oracle, IxProduct (salesforce.com app), and BigMachines .
- The project purpose was to integrate systems (IXProduct, Oracle, Salesforce.com, BigMachines) to eliminate the redundant work effort between organizations who entered product data.
Technologies Used: Lawson database (ERP), POSiTouch database (POS), XML, SQL, IXProduct, Oracle, Salesforce.com, BigMachines (salesforce.com), Microsoft Office Suite (Project, Visio, Excel, Word, SharePoint)
Methodology Used: FULL Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Documentation: Charter document, User Scenarios, Issues Log, Meeting Minutes, Status Reports, XML Data SpecificationData Mapping, System Architecture Diagrams, Process Flow Diagrams (As-Is and To-Be states)
Senior Product Manager
- Led, coordinated and facilitated a software vendor selection process by creating a Request for Proposal (RFP) for three selected CRM software vendors, analyzed their responses, coordinated and conducted on-site vendor demonstrations, recorded and ranked feedback, and presented top vendor selection to senior executive management.
- Documented student lifecycle and business processes.
- Developed project templates and mentored junior product managers on process, template use, and navigating culture.
- The $20M Proposed CRM Implementation project was intended to replace the existing enterprise wide systems with a CRM platform as the future enterprise system.
- The proposed enterprise system encompassed the prospective student to matriculation lifecycle.
- Marketing, Call Center, Enrollment, Admissions, Financial Aid, Academics, Product Management, and Information Technology.
Technologies Used: salesforce, JIRA
Methodology Used: Lean Sigma, Agile, Waterfall
Documentation: Request for Proposal (RFP), Business Requirements, Project Plan, Charter, Issues Log, Meeting Minutes, Process Flow Diagrams (As-Is and To-Be states)
Senior Project Manager Consultant
- An excessive number of One-Shot Purchase Orders (PO) were being generated resulting in increased costs, lost cost saving opportunities, poor data quality, price match errors, and impacts to the Accounts Payable (AP) process.
- This initiative was a non-technical strategic directive.
- Performed a series of process walk-throughs, stakeholder interviews, data analysis, review of current procurement practices were performed to understand the cost impact of the issue, identified the root cause(s), and investigated potential improvement opportunities for future project funding. 18 people representing different groups were interviewed, 4 process flows completed, 13 root causes identified and recommendations created.
- Coordinated and facilitated a software vendor selection process for the Property Budgeting Alternatives Project by creating a Request for Proposal (RFP) for five selected software vendors, analyzed their responses, coordinated and conducted on-site vendor demonstrations for senior corporate executives, recorded and ranked feedback, and presented top vendor selection to senior corporate executives.
Technologies Used: TIMS System, MMS System, CTI Database (API), MRI Database, KCI Control Software (budgeting software), ADP System, Microsoft Office Suite (Project, Visio, Excel, Word, SharePoint)
Methodology Used: Waterfall, Root Cause Analysis
Documentation: Business Process Flow Diagrams, Business Case, Charter document, Project Plan, Issues Log, Meeting Minutes, Status Reports, System Architecture Diagrams, Process Flow Diagrams (As-Is and To-Be states), Business Plan, Total Cost of Ownership, Request for Proposal (RFP)