- Solutions - focused Project Manager 14+ years of experience in Project Management, Software Development, Business Analysis, Testing, Budgeting and Team Management small to large, complex environments with accomplished experience heading the success of project engagements for major clients.
- Expertise at Project Management, developing Windows Applications, Web Applications, Windows Services and Web Services in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net IDE and Java using C#.Net VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, ADO.NET, VC++, VB6, SQL Server, SSRS and Oracle 10g, JAVA, J2EE, OSS & BSS.
- Deep experience and knowledge of software design methodologies, information systems architecture, object oriented design and software design patterns.
- Working in an Agile Environment such as SCRUM , Test Driven Development ( TDD ) to deliver higher quality software far more rapidly.
- Tracked and reported KPIs on Project / Sprint progress and track and drive resolution for issues. Measures, tracks and communicates team velocity and Sprint/Release progress to stakeholders and management in order to provide visibility into overall project progress and status.
- Sound Technical knowledge & experience in full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Improved project management processes using CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) methodologies. Raised CMMI process rating from level 1 to level 3 within a year and proceeded for level 4 (QPM).
PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PM) / PMO ACTIVITIES FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT:
- Contract Management
- Quote Management
- IQA Audit (CMMi level audit)
- ISG Audit (Security audits and BCP Drill management)
- RUS Creation/Utilization
- Purchase Order (PO) Utilization
- Resource Utilization
- Management of EBS Projects (on Tech-M system)
- Billability Reporting
- Resource Management Group (RMG) Co-ordination
- Training Co-ordination
- Quality Co-ordination
- British Telecom (BT) Exam Compliance
- UIN / EIN Creation / Updation / Deletion
- Resource forecasting
- SVN (data/documentation management)
- Pipeline opportunities
- Onsite Rotation Tracking
- Operational Issues
- Service Order (SO) hiring Report
- CMMI data consolidation for Level 4
- Inventory Management
- Track and control project work, schedules, and finances with Microsoft Project / Tech-M Internal System.
- IP Contact Center end to end management.
- SQL Server Database design, Database maintenance, developing T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers using SQL Server 2005.
- BPO in terms of CRM Integration, Web-Services, IVR Developments, VOIP Service Integrations and Payment Gateway Integration with Hosted IP Contact Center Solutions.
- Call-flow IVR design and CRM Integrations for leading Banking Sectors, Telecom Sectors, Technical Support Contact Centers.
- Programming and logic development experience in Auto CAD development areas with low level C++ and VC++ languages with ObjectARX Technologies. software development experience working on multi-tiered applications using OO concepts in Java and J2EE, web services and on relational databases like Oracle and SQL Server.
- Expert in debugging an application using the debugging tools provided by the Visual Studio.Net IDE.
- Working knowledge in designing Use Case, Class, Sequence, Collaboration, State, Component, Deployment, Design Patterns and Activity diagrams using UML and applying OOPS concepts.
AREAS OF EXPOSURE:
Programming Languages : C# .Net, VB.NET, VB 6.0., Java 1.2-1.4, C++, J2EE
Microsoft Technologies: .Net Framework 1.1 to 4, ASP.NET , MVC , Win Forms, SQL Server, WCF, WPF
RDBMS : MS SQL Server 2000 to 2014, Oracle 10g-11g
Software Methodologies: ITIL, SaaS, PaaS, Water Fall and Iterative Software Development Methodologies, Object Oriented Programming, Scrum Methodology of Agile Software Development, Change Management, OSS, SOA, OOAD.
Tools: Working knowledge on Python , SVN, Tortoise, Visual Source Safe (VSS), Crystal Reports, NUnit Framework, ObjectARX, SQL Reporting Services, MS-Projects, JIRA Tool, SAN-BOX, Flex
Web Technologies: Share-Point Server, XML, Web Services, Java Script, JQuery, Visual Basic Script, CSS, SOAP
Operating Systems: Windows 2003 (WAN | LAN | WLAN | VPN), Linux, Citrix
Protocols: H.323, SIP
Packages\Tools: AVAYA, Genesys, CosmoCom 6.0 (EngHouse), UML, Visio, ER-DiagramMS-Exchange. Knowledge on WiMAX, TDM, ETL - BI, SSIS/ SSRS/ SSAS
Media Tools: In-Design, PhotoShop, Adobe Premiere Pro (Video editing)
- Working overall Platform Management from Professional Service Prospective along with analyzing, consolidating and supporting IT Infrastructure in “Next Generation Networks”.
- Handling team of 75 - 100 (Software development / Test / Operational team)
- Performing the application migration and modernization for "ONE-DESKTOP - Cloud" Hosted IP (NGCC / NGN) Solution.
- Designing and developing Test Cases for high end testing including XSS Attacks, PCI and SQL Injections.
- Implemented user interface using HTML, CSS, AJAX and Java Script.
- Wrote SQL Queries to create tables, stored procedures, triggers, creating DTS Packages using SQL Server.
- Designed and Developed web based client/server and n-tier application using C#, ASP.Net and Java.
- Ensure compliance through adequate periodic security & quality audits. These audits are both internal and external in nature.
- Project Estimation, Planning and Scheduling, Project/ Program and Risk Management o SQA, Configuration Management, Metrics, Quantitative Management, Defect Prevention, and Statistical Analysis & Reporting
- Project QA Activities: (Configuration Management, Metrics Management & Risk Management & Quality Management)
- Perform risk assessment, Impact analysis on the information assets of the organization, and make recommendations on the matter of value, threat, vulnerability and cost involved. Monitor the Incidence and problem management process for timely resolution and give alert to the management if there is highlighted issue.
- Perform regular Information Security Management System and Quality Management System review following guidelines ISO 27001, ISO 17799, ISO 20000,CMMI, ISO 9001
- Worked on overall Platform Management from Professional Service Prospective along with analysing, consolidating and supporting IT Infrastructure.
- Performed the A pplication Migration and Modernization .
- Designed and developed PS-Portal for Confidential Comm ( INSTACC Product development life cycle).
- MS-Exchange development for E-mail and Call-back services.
- JQUERY used for advance animation effects and created powerful dynamic web-pages for Media and Entertainment industries.
- Being Microsoft Premium Partner handled MS activities as Single Point of Contact. (such as SQL Server Health Check Ups, Platform Health Check-ups and Decision for Patch/Up-gradation of applications.)
Senior Software Engineering / Team leader
- Managing a team of 4 members and designing, planning, building and running IT Infrastructures based on Microsoft Tech.
- Designing and implementing web sites.
- Efficiently introduced Login Authentication key for banking application with ASP.Net and SQL Server.
- Bagged appreciation from VP & CEO.
- Proficiently introduced Professional Services Portal on Intranet which covers pre-sales POC, Ready demos, Knowledge base.
- Successfully introduced Customized reports through SQL Reporting services and saved time and bandwidth utilizations.
Senior Software Engineering / Team leader
- Managing a team of 2 members and managing datacentre, operations and support.
- Manufacturing Automation ( Auto-CAD, CAM, Object ARX (VC++) - DLL ), JAVA 1.2
- Planning, managing and introducing a completely integrated brand new Parametric Applications.
- Introducing a standard office automation environment based on Microsoft-Office.
- Reviewed drawings for errors, coordination, and completeness
- Efficiently introduced GUI based selection for AutoCAD Drafting & Parametric Applications .
- Selected for Special team of Y2K issue.
- Conducted several Health check-ups on platform as pro-active and saved companies Down-time and money.
- Managing CosmoCall WebAdministrator a site to create and configure the IP Call Center.
- Third Party CRM integration such as MS Dynamics and Sales Force in Multi-Tenant Architecture.
- SAN BOX (Storage): preparing Back-up policies and monitoring.
- IVR - CosmoDesigner: Preparing complex IVR call flow with Web-services integration for card payments.
- Developing Web-Based Wallboard for monitoring Network call flow for bandwidth utilization and estimations.
- Developed Architectural Design for Hosted-IP / Cloud contact center.
- With Microsoft and Java technology integrated major CRM and in-house developed applications.
- Develop and modify Speech IVR applications using Dialog designer - Development of bi-lingual applications.
- Avaya Session Manager, Avaya System Manager, SIP, ACME, Avaya Communication Manager.
- Troubleshooting global contact centre environment (>3000 agents) in Avaya telephony infrastructure (PBX, Carrier), Click2Call, Reporting, etc.
- IVR Stress testing, IVR Tool testing, IVR Test Cases, Hammer.
- Payment Integration/Testing: Reliance Payment Solutions (RPSL: Jio Money service offers a prepaid m-wallet to customers. The wallet enables users to store money and purchase goods & services. Project enables payment gateway integration and testing.
- IVR Payment Gateway Integration with Web Services.
- Solid IVR/CTI Technology domain experience
- Good knowledge of Genesys Framework, Genesys Outbound Solution, Witness, Genesys Voice Portal 7 (GVP), Genesys Agent Desktop (CTI/Softphone)
Environment: Genesys - Framework(multi media), Voice and Media routing, Universal Routing Strategies using IRD, URS, CCPulse, CCAnalyzer, Speech/DTMF grammars, Statserver, Genesys Voice Portal (GVP), Inbound, Outbound
Project Manager / Tech Architecture
- Uses svn for configuration management, jenkins for integration, Jira for task management, Junit/Nunit for unit testing.
- Uses TDD (test driven development) approach
- Uses Agile methodology
- NGCC also being developed in mobile app for iPhone and Android.
- Gathering requirements from Cross Onsite/Offshore Functional Team for Customer’s CR.
- Validating Test Cases for its standards. Rising defects and documenting in JIRA.
- Worked and carried tests on XSS Attacks and SQL Injections.
- ASP.Net, SQL-Server, SOA architect designs for development and integration of Hosted IP Contact Centre Product with CosmoCom APIs.
- Integrated IP Telephony features with SIP and H.323
Environment: .Net Framework 3.0, ASP.NET 3.0, C#, IIS 6.0, SQL SERVER 2005, Reporting Services, JAVA, Java Script, J2EE, Flex.
- Gathering requirements from Cross Functional Team for different CRM Modules.
- Using Agile Module for design, Microsoft Project Planner for managing entire project life-cycle, visual sourcesafe for project development files.
- Flexible Web-Based CRM Integration with In House CRM, Microsoft CRM, Hosted CRM Integrations, Banking/ Educational CRM Integrations and Payment Gateway Level CRM Integrations.
- Banking Web-based CRM Module with Financial functionalities. Developed Payment Gateway methods for secure payment modes and developed the CRM module to interact with Payment Gateways with individual merchant details.
- Separate Web-Based CRM Module for Educational Institute for their Intranet use.
- WCF, AJAX used for Billing applications and total usage daily reports.
- Integrated and delivered call detail record (CDR) information to other billing systems.
- Developing Windows Script Component (WSC) with Visual Basic Script and tested its DLL output for CRM Integrations along with developing COM+ Based CRM Integration Environment with VB.NET by using Visual Studio 2005. Created Agent Object and get control of the Agent within the CRM. Garbage Collection incorporated from Dot Net Framework which helps to maintain the life-cycle of objects.
- PS-Portal Development with Share-Point.
- Managed 24x7 Operational Support team with given SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Intelligent Routing in CosmoCall Universe™ Platform: Operated designed Multi-Channel, IP ACD (Automatic Call Distributor) with Unified Queue and Routing, Skills, Priority and QOS- Based Routing, Many-to-Many Queues to Groups. Routing based on ANI and DNIS digit collection. GUI-Based Call Flow Designed.
- CosmoCall Universe (CCU)’s Interactive Voice Response (IVR) design and integrated with client remote web-services, CRMs, Databases, Payment-Gateways etc.
- Predictive, Progressive, Preview Outbound Dialling with CosmoDialer. Managed Campaign-Manger’s Campaigns with clients given ratio of call connect. Modified Dialling Plan for Productivity Under Compliance. Intelligent Call Management tracks call history to optimize future call record selection
- Worked on H.323 and SIP Protocols, G.711, G.723.1 and G.729 Codecs and standard VoIP gateways.
- Managed and troubleshoot components through CosmoDesigner Logs (VCS), Web-Admin logs, and EventViewer logs.
- Configured Tenant Administrators, VOIP Gateways, VCS, DTS, ACD, SQL-Clusters, Exchange etc.
- Integrated both Historically and in Real-time Reports with CosmoCom's browser-based reporting tools.
- Network Capacity Planning: Configured Firewalls, Routers, SQL Cluster, Veritas Net backup (Tape), Switches, Audio-Codec.
- Designing GUI for IVR Development in VB.Net forms along with designing CRM Integration Module for IVR. Implemented CRM Integration on Agent Systems along with IVR Call Flow Parameters.
- Developing IVR for Call Flow with Web-Services in DOT NET 2.0 to access Client’s Oracle 10g Database through Internet. IVR is developed in XML format.
- Used Microsoft Speech Server for IVR development which recognises Speech. (XML format)
Senior Software Developer
- Developing various sets of Dot net libraries with OOPS Technique and prepared Namespaces for each module.
- Managing Versioning of Intranet Applications with GACUtil (Global Assembly Cache).
- Preparing UML diagrams for defining Action and Roles.
- Applying tool across every Confidential training center, have created SQL tables with Entity Relations (ER). Crystal Report Tool used to generate Customized reports.
Senior Software Developer
Environment: Visual Basic Dot Net 1.0, SQL Server 2000, VC++, Genious Vario, Auto CAD
- Developing Business Logic to access the Win32 API in .NET.
- Using VC++ language to code for creating AutoCAD DLL which called as ObjectARX,
- Writing VC++ Code to access SQL Server libraries and to call corresponding Database Functions for PDM.
- Coding T-SQL for Functions, Stored Procedures and triggers for SQL Server 2000.
- Developing required Drafting reports from SQL Server 2000 by using Crystal Reports.
- Making Front End application to update the PDM module with required Validations. Validations has been taken care through VB.Net Validation Control.
- JAVA-1.2 and RMI is used for standard calculation project.