- Years of progressing experience related to IT Service Project Delivery, Client, Program, Consulting, Technical, IT Infrastructure Management in multiple industry domains including Financial Services, Hi - Tech, Entertainment and Retail .
- 10+ years exclusive experience in Project/ Delivery and Program Management.
- S uccessfully managed numerous projects, in the enterprise environment, delivering value and meeting project requirements using different project development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, RAD, etc.
- Efficiently managed, geographically dispersed project teams to deliver technical solutions focused on business strategies.
- Well organized, result oriented individual with proven success in driving business solutions from concept to delivery.
- Strong skills in handling project risks, issues and dependencies.
- Exceptional communicator focused on building strong business relationships and collaboration.
- Ability to interact with diplomacy and tact while maintaining appropriate assertiveness and persistence.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Portfolio, Program, Project Management
- SDLC Processes (Agile and Waterfall)
- Global Team management
- On-site /Offshore Expertise
- OBIEE Data Analytics
- Vendor Management
- Strategic Planning
- Team Coaching, Mentoring, and counselling
- ITIL Certified
- PMP certified
- Change Management
- Large Enterprise programs
- Enterprise Solutions
- Focus on Budget, Cost and Schedule
- Currently Project managing to migrate Mission Critical applications to the Cloud platform for Databases and Application processing.
- Single point of contact for providing project communication, resolutions and project plans.
- Build trust and become the Go-To person and develop Go-To teams for the deployment of strategic initiatives that have demanding milestones.
- Build impeccable relationships across organizations and key stakeholders by working closely with people Confidential various levels of management.
- Develop user stories, conduct sprint planning, daily scrum standups, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Exceed measurement and target criteria in the management of applications that have stringent Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Excellent analytical skills with keen ability to anticipate and mitigate risks. Strong working experience in the integration and successful completion of complex systems.
- Extensive knowledge in the development of RFPs and management of client relations on several outsourced contracts.
Working knowledge in technologies such as: Unix, Windows, SQL server, HP Quality Center, QTP, VB, SQL, IBM MQ series, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, OBIEE 10, Informix DB, Informix 4GL, C, C++, Java, Connect Direct, IBM Rational CLM, IBM DB2, IMS DB, Cobol, PL/1, Toad, XML, Websphere MQ, JSMonitor, ESP Job scheduler, Rexec, Use of several Internal tools for compliance and auditing purposes, MS Sharepoint, MS Office, MS Project, JIRA, etc.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Defined and Project Managed the modernization of an application to Java that saved software licensing costs.
- This was deployed on-time and provided additional opportunities for conversion of other applications.
- Fostered customer first mentality by constantly promoting company’s key principles and values on all projects.
- Performed and managed the review of Business Requirements, Statement of Work, etc. and created budgets. Followed through by closely monitoring milestones to ensure actuals align with estimates to maximize profitability.
- Established specific tasks for third party vendors and acted as a liaison between the client and solution providers.
- Developed a transition plan and assumed responsibility for the transition of applications development and on-going support to another organization. Tracked in-flight projects, defects, issues, etc. and successfully transitioned the systems to a team 25+ technical resources.
- Performed extensive analysis on an RFP, worked very closely with key stakeholders and ultimately won the contract that supported the objective to increase revenues for the organization.
- Mentored technical personnel to switch to a different methodology to maintain and update required documents to meet the SLA requirements.
- Managed and migrated a Credit Risk Evaluation enterprise application that supports Mobility customers to a newer hardware architecture.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Managed a team of 12 software developers to develop and update several software packages to standardize the collection process across Mobility and Non-Mobility accounts.
- Accountable for various aspects of the vendor contract such as management of Budget, Resources (onshore and offshore), delivery of software releases, negotiations of change requests, prioritization of program initiatives and management of commitment dates, SLAs, CSATs, revenue generation, etc.
- Developed and implemented processes and software enhancements to meet Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance requirements.
- Sound work experience and deep understanding in the areas of OSS and BSS. Specific examples include the automation of return mail, streamlining of bill printing, etc. In-depth knowledge and SME in the areas of ordering, eBilling (EBPP), ePayments, EDIs, etc.
- Implemented a strategy to augment IT resources with offshore personnel that resulted in a savings of 400K dollars. Contributions included development of knowledge transfer plans, project management and management of end-to-end responsibilities for on time realization.
- Managed DBAs who support Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase, DB2 and IMS DBMS. Guided the team in the design of Disaster recovery, Database replication, Database upgrades, etc.
Team Lead, Manager
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Managed software engineers in many systems with varying technologies (UNIX, Windows, Web and Mainframe) that supported business functions in the areas of Bill Printing, Return Mail processing, Payment postings, etc.