- Achieved repeated success as a healthcare consultant leading mission - critical, high-stakes projects finishing on time and within budget.
- Proven track record of managing project teams to implement systems across multiple facilities to address business needs and improve patient safety.
- Adept at working with hospitals, behavioral healthcare, health insurance, physician groups, clinical groups, and vendors.
- Extensive experience in project and operations management, Agile, business analysis, design, implementations, testing, sales, training, meaningful use, and ICD-10.
- Facilitates solutions and achieves goals.
- Team player with the ability and experience to communicate effectively with all resources.
- Seeking full-time corporate project management position.
- Project & Risk Management
- Negotiating Skills
- Talent Mentoring & Coaching
- Change Control & Budget Management
- Customer Relationships
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Cross-Functional Leadership
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Software Implementations
- Strategic Planning
Senior Project Manager
- 17 years of experience as an independent consultant working with a wide variety of healthcare institutions to design and implement complicated technical
- Software solutions to meet the challenges of an evolving healthcare environment.
Confidential, Norristown, PA
- Hired to manage an EMR Interface Consolidation project.
- Manage and track multiple clients and interfaces being transitioned from APIX, PathLink and DCI systems to Cloverleaf.
- Also managed development of a web-based setup tool to enable interface analysts to add new interfaces to Cloverleaf.
Confidential, New York,NY
- Selected to execute full scope of project to design, build, and implement a physician documentation toll with GE Centricity Documenter aimed at improving patient safety and reducing physician administration time.
- Gathered key business requirements from physicians to inform workflow and template development, making subsequent modifications based on end-user feedback.
Confidential, Lexington, KY
- Oversaw project to design and implement the FollowMyHealth Patient Portal across multiple medical system sites, aimed at meeting Meaningful Use Stage 2 requirements, ensuring compliance and enhancing patient satisfaction.
- Established framework and implementation of Patient Portal dashboard.
- Partnered with internal training and marketing departments to develop learning and promotional materials to drive communication strategy and end-user adoption tool.
Confidential, Worcester, MA
- Contracted to select vendor and oversee project to implement Patient Portal for ambulatory and acute care.
- Collaborated with vendor and client marketing team to develop marketing materials to support change management and employee education.
Confidential, Flemington, NJ
- Consulted with medical center to implement Computerized Physician Order Entry process and QuadraMed Computerized Patient Record software to streamline processes and improve quality of care.
Quality Health Strategies, Easton, MD
- Selected to institute consistent methodologies, processes, and tools to manage multiple concurrent Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) projects.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Oversaw introduction of MedSeek patient portal to all Medstar locations with responsibility for initial design, implementation, testing, and employee training.
- Supported integration of patient portal into GE Centricity Electronic Medical Records software to meet Meaningful Use Requirements.