Structured project management using the Waterfall, Staged Delivery, Evolutionary Prototyping, and Agile lifecycle models; project governance and software engineering best practices; business systems analysis; business process modeling and business process redesign; software integration
BUSINESS & TECHNOLOGY EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:
- Responsible for budget planning, forecasting, and oversight of the Confidential Alternative Investment Services Technology organization’s $26MM+ budget.
- Managed a $1MM+ Lombardi (IBM) BPM software integration project for the Confidential Global Investment Servicing Managed Accounts organization.
- Responsible for all phases and aspects of the project, including the project schedule, budget, and software product. Utilized the Staged Delivery lifecycle model so that the most important functionality was delivered earliest. Managed several additional Lombardi BPM product enhancement releases using an Agile lifecycle model.
- Managed an $850K COLD to Mobius software and data migration project for the Confidential Enterprise Investment Services organization. Responsible for the full project lifecycle, which included planning, definition, design, construction, testing, data conversion, and implementation.
- Managed a JIRA Software integration project for the Confidential Enterprise Investment Services organization.
- Responsible for the full project lifecycle, which included business process modeling, demand management process redesign, and software integration.
- As part of the Confidential Enterprise Project Management Office, was responsible for project governance for the Securities Services and International Systems organizations.
- Led business process redesign efforts to integrate Clarity (CA PPM) software into several Confidential business units’ project, demand management, and time accounting processes.
- Created the future - state models of these processes with the integration of Clarity software.
Project Manager / Business Process Analyst
- Led a business process redesign project for the Confidential Purchasing division.
- Facilitated the redesign of core business processes to in corporate CRM technology into day-to-day operations.
- The primary of this effort was simplifying workflow and automating processes in the administration, marketing, contracts management, and territory management business areas.
- Led a business process redesign project for the Confidential.
- Facilitated the redesign of procurement business processes to in corporate e-commerce technology into day-to-day operations.
- The primary s of this effort included automating procurement, creating a uniform model for purchasing across all pilot facilities, and controlling spending.
- Facilitated two cross-functional teams in a business process analysis and redesign project to bring internal information systems processes into compliance.
- Facilitated project planning and use-case development activities, which created the framework for the Confidential website.
- Facilitated a business process modeling effort of the deregulated electric-power supply chain with the objective of creating new business opportunities.
- Participated in strategic business planning activities.
- Managed numerous development efforts on Confidential web products such as Instant Credit, Cardmember Services, and e-Perks.
- Responsible for the full project lifecycle, which included project definition, planning, analysis, prototyping, architecture, construction, testing, and production release.
- Managed a BEA WebLogic integration project for the Instant Credit web product
Oracle Developer / Business Analyst
- Using the Evolution Prototyping and Agile lifecycle models, led Oracle development efforts that supported the Confidential Agricultural Products business unit.
- Designed and developed numerous software applications, including several new product development/field trial systems.
- These software applications were created using the Oracle database server and SQL-based development tools.
- Worked with senior-level clients to identify areas for business process improvement, and facilitated cross-functional teams in business process analysis activities. Modeled regulatory supply chain business processes in preparation for a $2MM+ Documentum integration project.
- Facilitated business area architecture activities and led efforts in business systems analysis with global Confidential end users.
- These activities helped lay the groundwork for the successful implementation of several large technology projects at Confidential .