Experienced PMP certified Project Manager, with a B.S. in Computer Science, with over 10 years in IT and SDLC (C, C++ and .Net) projects. Further experience with SQL, Oracle Db’s and Linux/Unix round out my technical skillset in support of project delivery. Skilled in the use of standard project organizational assets (MS Office Suite, MS Project, SharePoint, ALM, Project Db’s, TFS, JIRA)
Technical Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Currently working on different CRs (Mod/ Maintenance) Internal and SSNRI (Social Security Removal Initiative) a large scaled Project, externally with the State Of Confidential .
- Managing maintenance work on IN DDI project and different Teams (EDI/Portal/Workflow/DocMan/Security/Imaging and EDMS/Letter Generator) as a Project Manager.
- Lead and collaborated with client in project initiation phase.
- Played a key role in collecting requirements, Stakeholder’s engagement, Requirements analysis and design during the project planning phase for IN MMIS.
- Lead project construction, testing during the execution phase of Medicaid system for the state of Confidential smoothly.
- Managed Claims Team of developers and BA’s on Medicaid account in adopting project management processes.
- I have been able to provide quality assurance by having very few defects since I have been leading the Claims Team
- Proposed revised estimates to the senior management and saved 50% of the Time estimation on provider edits related tasks.
- Managed and Lead Confidential Medicaid Claims Team in claims processing, editing/auditing, pricing and unit testing/User acceptance Testing/ Regression Testing and achieved Run time improvements while implementing solutions for faster claims processing.
- Provided direction and leadership with strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Successfully worked with people within and across organizational boundaries to build agreements, guidelines, and standards in order to resolve issues and create consistent project management processes.
- I have demonstrated in my work the ability to realize new concepts quickly and resolve issues independently based on need.
- Coordinated with Testing Leads/Managers and Release managers for exceptional releases process.
- Worked with senior management to ensure Project Management methodologies based on PMI and CMMI using throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Ran daily Scrums with the Claims/EDI/Portal teams.
- Managed agile methodologies approach towards different CRs on the project and ran sprints with the Team.
- Proficient in waterfall and Agile based projects including initiation, planning, change, risks and performance management.
- Strongly provided problem solving, negotiating, facilitation organization, prioritization, conflict resolution, risk escalation and mitigation.
- Generated reports to manage Resource allocations using an internal tool TMS. (Task Management System).
- Performed desired Pivot Table Analysis by resource by month using Excel.
- Performed desired Pivot Table Analysis by Project by Month using Excel.
- Performed Skill Set analysis before assigning the resources and worked with PMO office closely.
- Created POA’s using data from MS Project templates provided by PMO.
Tech Lead / Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Successfully managed/collaborated the deployment of ICD10 project changes for Wisconsin Medicaid project.
- Managed ICD10 project making changes in a Lead position and Category of Service for ICD version Neutralize changes for Claims Team and also worked with Third Party Liability making ICD version neutralize changes.
- Lead a small team of 10 developers on ICD10 project to make diagnosis code related changes.
- Managed HMO Encounter Claims 5010 project and was involved in approving changes required by Claims subsystem.
- Used MS project for scheduling and created POA’s for different phases required by the State of Confidential .
SME / Project coordinatorResponsibilities:
- Ran status reports meetings, estimated tasks and assigned tasks to appropriate Claims Team members.
- Worked as Subject Matter Expert on Claims processing and provided solutions independently for system improvement.
- Involved in adjudication of Encounter claims and was responsible for correct processing of HMO Encounter Claims.
- Using my expert knowledge of Claims processing whether it’s Edits/ Audits /Pricing/Provider related editing I was able to provide a Technical solution in Claims provider editing.
- Demonstrated in my work the ability to realize new concepts quickly and resolve issues as part of a unit or independently based on the need. I have a broad technical background that allowed me to see both the business translations and code design.
Services Info Developer IIResponsibilities:
- I was Responsible for processing Medicaid Claims for state of WI
- Involved in editing, auditing, Rules Engine changes and pricing of Claims for state of WI Medicaid system.
- Responsible of analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of Medicaid System for the state of WI.
- Performed Quality Assurance in which I developed appropriate test plans and test cases to verify technical coding changes to Medicaid System.
- Created and maintained documentation to reflect coding changes after implementation.
- Involved in writing queries using PL/SQL. Wrote code in C/C++/.Net and PRO*C
- Worked on different subsystems including Claims/ Reference, Managed Care, Recipient/Member eligibility, Provider and third party liability while making code changes for Wisconsin Medicaid Project.
- Managed the job scripts cycles being on call post implementation for successful running and minimizing job failures.
- Responsible for monitoring the Claims cycle using Autosys scheduler and Created job scripts to running batch programs in UNIX.
- Involved in system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Involved in debugging programs using Dbx and Gdb. (Debugger)
- Process Improvement
- Risk Assessment
- Requirements Analysis
- Stakeholder Management and Communications
- Quality Planning, Control and Assurance Software Project Management
- C, C++ and .Net Development
- SQL/Oracle Db