- Experienced Project Manager and Quality Assurance Software Analyst with diverse industry experience in healthcare software, customer support, Agile/Scrum software development stages, Jira, Microsoft Test Manager, Team Foundation Server and Salesforce.
- Experienced in Visual Studio Ultimate, Selenium, Confluence, TestRail, Chrome Postman Plugin, API testing, SQL, etc.
- Professional expertise includes systems applications and development/maintenance of complex and critical healthcare and marketing software.
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured query language (SQL)
- Project Management
- GUI and tools
- Strong collaborative skills
- Document management
- Capacity & scalability planning
- Quality assurance testing
- Excellent problem - solving skills
- Customer needs assessment
- Protection & risk assessment
- Mobile, Web, & desktop application development
- iOS & Android application development
- Technical help desk experience
- Prepared and presented technical proposals for clients.
- Led design presentations to product management team of 5.
- Troubleshooted and resolved web application issues escalated from customer support and other departments.
- Developed IT strategic vision and drove key departmental objectives.
- Developed web-site mock-ups for clients to ensure quality control and client satisfaction before project development phase.
- Developed and managed project plans while providing status updates to management
- Created and executed detail automation and manual test script.
- Analyzed system user experience andcommunicated system enhancement and issues to management.
- Collaborated with Agile/Scrum team for complete development software life cycle.
- Supported in resolving client issues and reduce patient safety issues within healthcare software.
Technical Support customer service Analyst
- Supported over 800 hospitals using healthcare software in Patient Accounting and Clinical Applications.
- Created and documented customer tickets for escalation.
- Troubleshooted and fixed customer issues with software.
- Trained employees of customer service and ticket resolution.
Accountant and insurance specialist
- Executed accounts receivable reporting enhancements and reconciliation procedures.
- Performed debit, credit and total accounts on computer spreadsheets/databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Managed accounting operations, accounting close, account reporting and reconciliations.
- Addressed and resolved non-routine, complex and unexpected variances.
- Worked with management to document and offset unusual expense variances in their respective areas.
- Assisted in the creation of vendor contracts for outside vendors.
- Determined best short- and long-term tracking methodology. Maintained confidential information, such as pay rates, bonus targets and pay grades.