- Experienced IT Project leader in the Retail and Manufacturing industries.
- 12+ years of experience with project, program and portfolio management.
- High involvement in managing IT resources for support, service, and project management.
- Extremely focused on ensuring portfolio delivery across the organization domains, by proactively building customer relationships, as well as customer engagement at all levels of the Organization.
- High experience in managing teams under project management and technical/development areas.
- Highly responsible with direct customer engagement.
- Accountable for the overall planning, budgeting and execution of projects covering all business domains.
- Also accountable for managing large - scale project deployments in order to ensure that change control procedures are properly followed for successful implementations.
- Highly involved with the project teams during deployments.
- Strong knowledge and experience on both Waterfall and Agile methodologies under a matrix organization.
- Experience with Agile processes and principles.
- Strong experience managing projects/programs related to application consolidation due as part of a Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Also, significant experience managing SAP Integration Projects (SAP x Legacy Systems).
- High accountability in managing and monitoring performance of external and off-shore resources, by defining the right policies in alignment with the domestic and international business domains.
Confidential, Springdale, Arkansas
Senior Project Management Consultant
- Responsible for Planning, Coordinating and Overseeing multiple SAP projects integrated with Legacy systems and JDA solution.
- As well as ensuring projects are delivered within scope, quality, time and budget requirements.
- Also in charge of the overall use of resources.
- Managing a portfolio of functional and technical projects relating to its SAP systems Integrated with Legacy Systems.
- Working with clients to determine project definition and business requirements.
- Managing client and stakeholder relationships at project level.
- Providing leadership to project teams and clients in a SAP environment.
- Developing work plans and coordinating the activities of the project team and sub-team.
- Managing project planning and scheduling, using MS Project and SAP life cycle methodology. PMO aligned on project governance.
Confidential, Bentonville, Arkansas
IT Manager - Project and Program Delivery
- Managed and supported portfolio delivery, including support, service, and project/portfolio management.
- Accountable for the overall planning, budgeting, execution and deployment of projects/portfolios under Confidential ’s Retail and Technology Enablement domains.
- Manage and mentored 20+ project management resources, including project managers, scrum masters, and project teams on Agile adoption.
- Also managed career development goals and plans, performance, and methodologies to support efficient project delivery.
- Managed upcoming project resourcing demand and allocation, identifying business needs to ensure project delivery on budget and on time.
- Accountable for managing and montoring performance of third party suppliers including off-shore resources.
Strategy Applications Manager
- Accountable to lead and support business integration for International markets.
- Acted as liaison between the Confidential technology division and the International Markets (IT and Business teams) organization in identifying and gathering business requirements and process modeling.
- Established an Application Support team, including Development teams for the International Markets.
- Directed and aligned in-country IT strategy with corporate strategy.
- Drove specific country implementation needs based on corporate and regional IT business-planned roadmaps, as well as market requirements.
- Collaboratively aligned with Confidential ’s Finance, Retail, and Techology Enablement domains’ strategies.