- My background is both technical and managerial.
- I have served as Program Manager and/or Scrum Master delving into technical solutions for complex information technology problems.
- I’m also fulfilled the role of business development and capture manager having interfaced with government clients and contractor peers for many years.
- I was responsible for putting in place Confidential and was also responsible for negotiating a joint venture with two other companies .
- I also performed as proposal manager for many of these efforts and have prepared nearly all of the price proposals for Confidential since it’s inception.
- I am well versed in contractual matters and has served as Confidential contracts officer overseeing numerous prime contracts.
- I also have experience with subcontract management and have reasonable knowledge of Confidential rules and regulations.
- I am seeking a role in an organization larger than Confidential which had maximum revenues .
- I would be comfortable executing as a senior program or business development manager in a larger organization, or as director or vice president in a smaller to mid - size company.
- I enjoy the combined roles of program management and business development, and would hope to be able to continue that in a new organization.
- And although my experience is in the federal sector I feel confident my skill set could transfer to a different business model.
Skilled in multiple commercial software applications including: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, QuickBooks and other similar applications
- Extensive background in program management of cross functional teams for full software development lifecycle/implementation projects in the government contracting arena
- Responsible for managing many of the company’s software development projects in addition to responsibility for overall management of the company including financial, contractual, HR and Business Development responsibilities.
- 30 years program management and software development experience principally in the Marine Corps, Navy and overall Department of Defense acquisition environment
- Performs day-to-day management of overall contract support operations, including multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations.
- Serves as the primary interface with the customer on all matters involving contract execution.
- Demonstrated ability to establish a trust-based relationship with government customers.
- Consistently applies standard project management methodology, processes, tools, and documentation as described by the PMI Project Management of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Manages and directs the daily execution of contract requirements to assure that cost, schedules and performance goals are met. Knowledge of Earned Value (EV) principals and concepts.
- Develops and implements plans, schedules and WBS to execute contracts/subcontracts.
- Formally identifies, assesses, monitors and mitigates risk throughout the program life cycle
- Develops and implements corrective action plans when deviations from budgets and/or schedules are evident.
- Oversees all aspects of prime contract management including but not limited to award(s), funding, compliance and change management.
- Develops and delivers all program management artifacts, including status reports, financial reports
- Program Manager and project lead for multiple software development projects
- Proficient in development and deployment of software solutions within the Software Development Lifecycle Process (SDLC)
- Functions as Scrum Master on numerous software development projects
- Experience with operations research analysis, requirements analysis, capability-based assessment, gap analysis, stakeholder analysis, and program management
- Proficient in discussing technical issues with programmers, database analysts and networking specialists
- Applications built for government secure environments
- Prepares for and participates in contract/subcontract negotiations
- Actively seeks new business opportunities in coordination with Business Development
- Maintains regular and routine communication with partners concerning future bidding opportunities
- Have formed and bid successfully a Joint Venture
- Served as proposal manager and content developer for multiple proposals including prime and subcontract opportunities
- Very familiar with format and content of government RFPs, RFQs, RFIs and other requirement documents
- Sign and negotiate teaming agreements
- Conduct contract negotiations with government and prime contractors
- Insures compliance with all Confidential regulations
- Understands cash flow management principles
- Understands concepts and importance of profit and loss
- Setup and implemented all Human Resource policies
- Executed or oversaw most administrative functions including accounting and payroll