An accomplished Business Analyst/Functional Consultant with 2 years of experience in Requirement and Gap analysis and worked in CRM domain, Well - versed with SDLC Methodologies, OOPS concepts, UML and gathering techniques like Interviews, brainstorming and JAD sessions and various modeling tools Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Working expertise in Software Development Life cycle (SDLC), Project Life cycle, Business Process Modeling (BPM), Software Development Methodologies Waterfall, Spiral, and Agile with SCRUM process.
- Actively used Joint Application Development (JAD) and Rapid Application Development (RAD) sessions with Business users, SME’s and Stake holders like in Defining, Gathering, Documenting, and Managing requirements to identify the real business need of the client company
- Efficient in translating Business Requirements and user expectations into detailed specifications employing Unified Modeling Language (UML), and documenting them using MS Visio
- Extensively interacted with the stakeholders to gather requirements using various elicitation techniques like interviewing, questionnaires, brainstorming, workshops, JAD and prototyping
- Documenting business processes and translating them to functional specifications.
- Checking and validation of requirements in conjunction with the stakeholders.
- Proven capability to prepare wireframes and Prototypes using Axure Pro 6.5 & Balasmiq.
- Worked in TAX Domain (GST) for an application mainly on the implementation of the projects, Client user, Project Kick off meetings, Client demo on Product.
Operating systems: Windows 95/98/2000/XP/VISTA/ Windows 7, Linux
Languages: UML, C, C++, java and Microsoft technologies as Middleware
Packages: MSWord, PowerPoint, MS Excel
Databases: Oracle10g, MS Access
SDLC Methodologies: Sequential(Waterfall-Model)Iteration(RUP), Agile and Scrum
Modeling Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio
Wireframes Software: Axure Pro (Prototypes), Balasmiq
- Facilitated JAD sessions and review meetings with the users and members of the development team to ensure understanding of the new functionalities.
- Responsible for writing User Stories for the application.
- Followed UML processes and standard operating procedures in developing Use Case diagrams using Rose.
- Played a key role in the planning, testing, and implementation of the new enhancements and conversions.
- Performed Gap analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new requirements.
- Used prototypes for users to explain the intended systems Interface design and sign off documents.
- Involved in Walkthroughs and meetings with the development team.
- Monitored user expectations through user involvement and communication throughout the project lifecycle.
- Tracked and maintained user requested enhancements and changes.
- Participated in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Created User Stories
- Closely interacted with designers and developers to understand application functionality and navigational flow and kept them updated about business user’s sentiments.
- Supervised project scope creep and user expectations.
- Facilitated the weekly meetings with the review teams to continuously improve the QA process for the application development.
- Used PowerPoint presentations for conducting walkthroughs with the stakeholders.
- Conducted User acceptance Testing.
- Helped in creating end user manuals.
- Conducted JAD sessions and worked with developers to help them understand requirements.
- Wrote user stories in Microsoft Excel.
- Communicated project status and solicited milestone approval from stakeholders located in United States.
- Tracked change requests in Rational Requisite Pro.
- Performed User Accepting testing for the web applications.
- Used Ms Visio and Axure to draw To-Be Use case diagrams and mock-ups.
- Given Kick off meeting for the project and explained about the project plan.
- Collected CR's (Change Request) from the client on our application using Interviewing method and communicated to client.
- Daily calls with the client and follow up on the project status with both DEV team and Customer.
- Once the development was done UAT and took sign off from client.
- Implementation of the product in LIVE and User .
- Worked with 10 clients simultaneously as the FC from the start of the project till return submission.
- Kick-off meeting, Client Demo about product and Interface template.
- Requirement (Transaction) gathering
- Processing the transactions (UAT) and helping customers file returns.
- Working with DEV team in resolving the issues raised by Clients.
- Worked closely with clients and DEV team.
- Everyday User s and demo regarding the product.
- High Knowledge about the product.