- Exceeds customer expectations by delivering Confidential Projects - Improves IT Operational services and cost
- Collaborative Information Technology Leader who uses communication, delegation, motivation, project management and operational strengths to ensure Confidential Projects are successfully completed.
- Continuously Improving IT Operational Services by reducing Operational Expenses.
- Project Planning and Execution Product and Application Development
- Strategic Budget Planning and Management Application Maintenance and Support
- Vendor and Outsourcing Management IT Governance
- Customer and Service Enhancements Operations Management
- Talent Development and Utilization Business Continuity Strategy
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Applications Manager for Confidential Programming and Scheduling suite of applications, including the following applications
- Content Management, Title and Order Management, Scheduling Resources, Equipment and Tracking, Business Intelligence Reporting and Media Content Platform.
- Migrated the Media Content Platform application to the Google Cloud Platform, reflecting a $120K reduction on Operational Expenses.
- Planned and Implemented many Software Application Releases for the managed applications.
- Served as the QA Lead working with Vendors to standardized, document and maintain the QA Test Cases on HP Application Lifecycle Management.
- Implemented QA Test Cases Automation on HP Application Lifecycle Management, ultimately increasing productivity and reducing QA resources, reflecting an $90K reduction on Operational Expenses.
- Provided Best Practices to Support team on Ticket and Incident handling and resolution, resulting on a $50K on support Operational Expenses.
- Implemented Agile Project Management (Scrum Framework) within the department.
- Product Owner for the suite of applications.
- Maintained a well-groomed Product Backlog.
- Implemented the Confidential Deportes Network Livestreaming into the Confidential Deportes App and online properties.
- Included signal acquisition, transcoding, tiered authentication for MPVDs and Electronic Programming Guide Integration.
- Executed the 2017 Disaster Recovery Exercises for all managed applications. Ultimately, complying with the Business Continuity Plan and documenting the process.
- Monitored critical application operations KPI, ultimately reducing $40K on Operational Expenses.
- Monitored and reduced CAPEX and OPEX for all Confidential Projects.
- Vendor Management including SOW and contract negotiations.
- Application and Data Governance Lead for the Supply Chain Services Governance team.
- Infrastructure and application Roadmap Management for Application Patch Releases.
Confidential, Miami, FL
IT Project Manager
- Upgraded and Revitalized the WebSphere Infrastructure to Application Server 8 for the B2B (Cruise Match, Cruising Power and Choice Air) and Celebrity Cruises.
- Decreased deployment and service time by 25%, ultimately reducing Operational Expenses by $500K.
- Managed full regression QA Testing and Performance Testing using HP Quality Center and Load Runner.
- Upgraded and retired IBM eServer i5 Midrange Servers which housed 100+ Linux systems, ultimately reducing operating costs by $700K on maintenance fees.
- Upgraded the WebSphere Business Integrator to IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). The scope of the project included development, testing and migration of the Payments, Refund, off Shore Reservations Module and Data Warehouse interfaces from WBI to WESB Infrastructure, ultimately reducing performance issues and Operational Expenses by $75K.
- Upgraded the SAS Production and Non-Production environments to Version 9.3. SAS Enterprise Guide user projects. SAS Enterprise Miner user projects. SAS user client software and SAS Platform Computing Suite were also upgraded as part of the project. Ultimately reducing performance issues and Operational Expenses by $75K.
- Upgraded and Revitalized HP Quality Center to HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM 11).
- Migrated all QC 10 Test environments to ALM 11 Migrated to a newer supported OS (Windows Server 2003 to 2008) and DB (SQL Server 2005 to 2008) technology.
- Ultimately reducing performance issues and Operational Expenses by $50K.
- Implemented an Apple Lab environment to efficiently manage all Apple devices (Servers and end-user devices).
- Met compliance requirements by building an Apple lab
- Engaged external consultants to provide an analysis and best practices of the Microsoft Active Directory, including OU structure, Group Policy Object, Quest Monitoring, and Forest Level Backup
Project Manager - Product Manager
- Provided IT Leadership with project reporting, and forecasting on the health of mission critical projects from the portfolio.
- Managed resource demand with vendors, partners and IT management
- Rolled out and implemented several Co-branded websites, mobile apps, and APIs for content syndication.
- Implemented Agile Project Management (Scrum Framework) in the organization
- Implemented Rally Agile Project Management by setting up Programs and Projects
- Conducted Confidential Planning, Daily Scrum, Confidential Reviews, Confidential Retrospective and Backlog Refinement Meeting with the team.
- Planned User Stories, Sprints, Iterations, and Release Planning in Rally.
- Rolled out the new Content Management System for the global units
- Created Prototypes of new redesign, gather requirements and feedback from users.
- Implemented World Cup 2010 co-branded websites.
- Implemented SMS alerts for different European markets and carriers.
Confidential, Miami, FL
IT Project Manager
- Provided Project status report (Cost, Time, and Quality) on the health of mission critical Confidential projects, and managed resource demand with vendors and other IT managers.
- Implemented application deployment releases for Confidential applications.
- Evaluated, participated and completed the migration of critical applications to Confidential Data Center to reduce Infrastructure costs.
- Implemented multiple business partner Integrations with Maven Networks, Akamai and Telestream
- Launched Confidential Video Portal strategy with Window Media Services, and Telestream’s FlipFactory and multiple video players.
- Defined the footprint and roadmap for Confidential Publishing Content Management System.
- Provided Training (100+ users) and rolled out the initial enterprise IBM e-publisher system
- Delivered live game streaming, wireless alerts, game highlights, goals, half time, and end of game video to Verizon Wireless subscribers.
- Implemented and rolled out the new Content Management System to entire organization including remote freelancers and newly acquired Confidential Group business units, such as Confidential .