I am Proud to have created a personal brand as the Go to leader for - Resurrecting Complex projects in crisis | Managing tough customers and providing value driven Leadership | Influencing executive management and providing Strategic alliance | Affable People manager who coaches to their Strengths I am committed to supporting your vision and strategy.
- Diligent program manager offering a proven record of success with hands on experience establishing and executing enterprise IT portfolio and programs. Can bring structure to chaos in matrix organizations by creating efficient Governance and Agile structures.
- Business strategist; plan, road-map and manage multi-year multimillion-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
- Excellent Relationship management and communicator; leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with customers, executives and their respective teams to evaluate, define and prioritize demand for services and resources
- Stellar Vendor and Infrastructure management; managed fortune 500 vendors using my leadership skills and operate to SLAs on RFPs, SOWs and Enterprise Change management for multi-year, multi-million Infrastructure projects
- Diverse Project management; M&A, Data center consolidation, Infrastructure, Product Roll out, Enterprise migration and implementation, MMIS replacement, Data Analytics, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Governance in various industries (State Government, Banking, Healthcare, Commercial Real estate, Supply chain, Hardware and Software)
- Expert in agile and waterfall project management methodologies; Can run projects in various methodologies based on organizational strategy and project needs.
- Custom Software Development
- Infrastructure Management
- Enterprise System Migrations/Integrations
- Enterprise wide Implementations
- Conflict management
IT Project Lifecycle:
- Requirements Analysis
- ROI Analysis
- Costing & Budgeting
- Project Scheduling
- Cross-Functional Supervision
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Client Relations & Presentations
- Business & IT Planning
- Vendor Management
- Strategy and Roadmap
- HK Systems 1998-2000 BuildTopia 2001-2003 BOFA 1998-2000 Anthem 2010-2012 Capital One 2013-2016 DMAS 2016- Now
- IT Project and Portfolio management, Risk management, Infrastructure management, Dev Ops, PMO, Product and Software
Enterprise System Integrations/Migrations
- Sunset around 400 legacy applications and migrated 400 mission critical applications to Tivoli in 8 months - Confidential for outstanding achievement. Eliminatedcompliance risk to the bank
- saved $5M in compliance expenses
- reduced the monitoring cycle from 45 days to 21 days (Green Belt project)
- migrated from mainframe to SOA platform. Significantly improved patient access (75%)
- Healthcare coding (ICD10 - 80%)
- Billing and administration by (90%)
- maintenance (90%). Rolled out the applications to 6 states and increased the user count to 150
- scored a 75% product satisfaction rate on user survey
Custom Software development
- Partnered with DBDHS (Department of Behavioral Health Services) to develop the database and process over 200000 waivers per month providing critical level of care for Virginians.
- created a Governance structure for software releases and got a buy-in from executive management.
- Created an intake process and ensure releases and changes flow through the process.