I am a computer systems analyst with many years of diversified experience from programmer to project manager. I have experience in all phases of project development and support life cycle with an interest in Project Management, analysis and reporting. My recent assignments have provided me with many responsibilities for coordinating group project activity.
Confidential, Whippany, NJ
- Coordinated the efforts of a third party technical team, suppliers and branch office/warehouse for the creation of EDI document transfers.
- This included reviewing, coordinating, monitoring the documents, hardware, and networking requirements; also, establishing supplier partnerships through our EDI VAN provider, Liaison.
Project Lead / Analyst
- Created functional and technical specification for Confidential Financial Application changes in LSF 10 application environment.
- Detailed test cases and often used Crystal Reports as a tool for data analysis and verification.
- Provided Confidential end - user for AP, AR, AC and CB .
- Monitored and maintained Confidential (jobschd) nightly, weekly and monthly batch jobs for posting and reporting.
- Performed monthly and annual Confidential financial closing.
- Imported Excel spreadsheet into Confidential (UNIX FTP get and importdb Confidential utilities) to create the biweekly sales agents draw AP invoices.
- Coordinated the effort to interface new bank reconciliation tapes into Confidential .
- This was for the monthly automated bank reconciliation.
- The groups involved were the Confidential programmer, the finance group and the bank. I also performed the detail data mapping.
- Coordinated the creation of the payment files from Confidential for interface to the bank.
- This included coordinated the efforts with our Finance group, a third party interfacing group, our internal computer operations and the bank. This entailed many testing cycles as the payments for EFT were complex and needed to be 100 percent accurate. Also, involved user for the new procedure.
- Coordinated the creation of positive pay files for our in-house check creation.
- The groups involved were the Confidential programmer, the computer operations group, the finance group, the Confidential accounts payable group and the bank. User was also provided.
- Coordinated the effort to upgrade an third party check printing software.
- The groups were the network operations group, the bank and the accounts payable group for in-house check creation in Confidential . Monitored and verified the checks were accurately created with the bank testing group.
- Coordinated Confidential 1099 data creation to be sent to third party company for IRS reporting and mailing.
- Oversaw data cleansing in accounts payable and created data files for review by our tax director.
- Re-engineered Confidential reports of Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Budget and Year-to-Year Diff reports using Crystal Reports with heavy SQL modifications. Worked closely with the finance group and CFO.
- Created numerous Excel reports using vlookups and pivot tables with downloaded data from Confidential .
- Performed vendor name matching using Crystal Reports and MS Fuzzy logic between Confidential and a non- Confidential system.
- Performed Confidential vendor data extract for migration to Epicor utilizing many of the Confidential UNIX utilities.
- Performed new company setup in Confidential Financials.
Confidential, Holmdel, NJ
Systems Analyst / Project Lead
- Provided reporting for the PeopleSoft data warehouse using BusinessObjects and WebFocus.
- Supported Corporate Headcount and Force Movement reports. Coordinated and communicated month-end processing and reporting.
- Defined, planned, released and monitored new system enhancements for the Restrac, talent acquisition system. This was a full project lifecycle implementation in a Windows, UNIX client/server platform.
- Re-engineered the HR compensation review system from Windows/Paradox to TCP/IP and UNIX Oracle platform.
- Re-engineered the Space Management System from Com-Plete, MVS, Adabas environment to SQL*Windows, UNIX, Oracle system.
- Developed programs in the following Bell Labs in-house systems:
- Compensation Review
- Tuition Assistance
- Time Not Worked
- University Relations
- Budget Forecasting
- Customer Information
- Financial Accounting
- Sector Information