Experienced professional seeks position that focuses on building managerial and technical expertise. Assist organizations in project management and analysis of complex infrastructure projects.
Software: Microsoft Office Suite (XP and 2000)
PVCS Tracker: MS Outlook, Exchange, STARS (Auto. Acct. Syst.), Lotus Notes, File Aid for DB2, Visio, Lightspeed (Auto. Acct. Syst.), MS Project
Confidential, McLean VA
Senior Project Manager Consultant
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Manage scope and day - to-day operational aspects of multiple infrastructure projects.
- Facilitate discussions between application teams and the service team.
- Plan and manage multiple Disaster Recovery Exercises (DRE).
- Prepare for plan reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, accurate and stored appropriately.
- Prepare minutes of meetings or other documentation that captures decisions made, Issues, Risks and Action Items.
- Assist in identifying, developing and driving resolutions.
- Facilitate Lessons Learned discussions.
- Create and update weekly newsletter to provide status to senior management.
Confidential, Mclean, Va
Senior Project Manager
- Key member of a small team currently evaluating the processes of the Technology & Operations PMO for improvement suggestions.
- Evaluating best practices for deployment of a major desktop program.
Senior Project Manager Consultant
- Initiate, lead, plan, implement, and coordinate all infrastructure related activities in support of application development project activities.
- This includes creating various project plans that will deliver the project objectives, managing the activities of the project team(s) thru a project schedule, foresee, plan, organize and control the resources necessary to effectively meet the project deliverables, manage the entire integration of infrastructure activities into the project and assure for the successful attainment of each and every goal set out at the onset of each project
- Responsible for infrastructure related activities ensuring their seamless integration throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Lead team members and contractors to achieve project objectives and customer requirements in support of IT.
- Responsible for integration, risk, impact on systems, infrastructure components, and deals with multiple interfaces and dependencies to other IT Business Units within the company.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
Deputy Project Manager
- Provide project planning, resource management, risk identification and mitigation, and status reporting
- Created internal project schedule to track deliverables
- Provide weekly updates to client by providing input into the Integrated Master Schedule, updates to the Risk Register and status on all deliverables
- Created documentation process for the Active Directory engineers and technical writing teams, to manage the document creation and editing processes
- Provided editorial guidance to the team on contract deliverables and reviewed all project documentation
Confidential, Falls Church, VA.
- Provide project planning, requirements analysis, resource management, risk identification, assessment and mitigation, and status reporting
- Perform project management support activities associated with the product development lifecycle initiatives for Confidential Clinical Case Management, Disability Evaluation Workflow Enhancement and DFAS Interface Enhancement, and Universal Immunization Tracking System products
- Serve as the primary POC to Confidential Product Line Managers, Project Officers, Team members and stakeholders for all project based activities as they pertain to project management, acquisition, business analysis, and systems engineering of AHLTA's Wounded Warrior portfolio initiatives:
- Disability Evaluation Workflow Enhancements (DEWE)
- Clinical Case Management
- Payroll Interface (PI)
- Reviewed and edited all contract deliverable documentation
- Ensures the execution of the DoD operational readiness objectives and requirements via effective communication, coordination, and facilitation
- Adheres to the DoD Acquisition Management policies
Confidential, Reston, VA
Program / Project Manager
- Project lead for to a team that consisted of RF Engineers, Attorneys and Financial Analysts
- Coordinated and negotiated the transition activities with the licensees, manage the physical transitions in the markets, and file the paperwork with FCC and licensees
- Facilitated discussions with the 2.5 GHz Licensees to gather the technical information on their systems, create transition plans to migrate the incumbent operations.
- Assured that each Transition project adhered to the FCC mandated guidelines for 2.5GHz Transitions
- Created and maintain the project schedule
- Facilitated weekly status meetings to drive all issues to resolution
- Managed the core team's efforts throughout the Software Development Life Cycle of each project
- Conducted gate review presentations.
- Monitored the project financials by managing the project budget, adhering to project cost constraints, and monitoring project forecasts and corresponding impacts to the project's financial justification
- Established and maintained the project schedule. This includes preparing a work plan for each phase, and tracking project progress
- Facilitated requirement gathering and decomposition sessions
- Provided status to management and stakeholders
- Managed the deployment of the SalesForce.com sales force automation software to the Direct sales channel
- Managed all launch activities. This included creation of a project plan, management of budget and coordination of site visits and prepared logistical plans for
- Provided on-site and support to various sales teams and their management
- Created dashboard reporting for sales management to foster user adoption and increase productivity by using Peoplesoft reporting software.
Manager, Sales Program Manager
- Provided analytical and technical expertise on projects impacting sales processes for the Direct, Nextel Retail Sales, Indirect sales channels and National Sales Support.
- Prepared project plans and communication plans for each sales channel. Coordinated launch activities.
- Contributed to defining the business requirements, and communicating status on projects and open issues
- Managed and scheduled activities with the sales channel owners, POC, and communication POC through-out the project life cycle.
- Represented the channel owner’s interests as apart of a projects core team of business owners.
- Served as liaison with cross-functional teams (Marketing, IT, Customer Operations, etc..) to achieve deliverables and support internal customer needs.
Senior Operations Analyst
- Managed the implementation of a Peoplesoft Sales Force Automation ( Confidential ) system for the Sales Systems Capability Development organization.
- Provided onsite support as a system SME and collaborated with the user community to gather requirements and updated the sales team’s dashboards.
- Issued change requests and system enhancements for future releases.
- Worked with camp Confidential n management to set up lead pools.
- Monitored usage of Confidential application. Developed metrics to measure and trend usage patterns. Identified and resolved issues.
- Monitored the quality and quantity of d Confidential flow through the Confidential application.
- Implemented exception reporting to identify incomplete and inaccurate information.
- Evaluated trouble tickets issued for Confidential .
- Ensured that IT were working the trouble ticket queue and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Followed up to ensure issues were resolved.
- Communicated problems, bugs and functionality limitations identified through support activities to requirements team by using PVCS Tracker.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Business Analyst
- Managed the business case for Automated Call Distributor / Interactive Voice Recognition Unit (ACD/IVRU) enhancements to keep pace with changes to Confidential ’s business needs.
- Managed project deliverables with software vendor.
- Facilitated JAD sessions and requirement gathering sessions for the ACD/IVRU
- Participated in the design, development, test,, production and maintenance phases of the project life cycle for all applicable telephony projects.
- Ensured that ACD/IVRU requirements were clearly and thoroughly documented and coordinated with other distribution channels, in accordance with Customer Relationships & Revenue’s Business model.
- Ensured that ACD/IVRU testing was properly planned, executed, coordinated and documented to ensure that changes performed were as expected and did not adversely impact the production environment.
- Developed and documented the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the Telephony group
- Responsible for ensuring that verbiage was consistent in recorded announcements