- Highly proficient Project Manager with total 17+ years of Information Technology experience. Around 7 years of experience at Managerial Level doing Project management, technology evaluation , vendor management , team development , business process analysis, system integration, training & support .
- Currently working for my client, helping them out with their Core system enhancement, Business process improvement, Integration of Mobile Apps with the Core system, guiding and advising on automation initiatives, helping them to align the company strategy with technology.
- Job involves recruiting, managing, guiding and retaining team members. Cross - Functional discussions & helping in decision making for senior management.
- Project Management
- To create a very cost effective and efficient IT Dept
- Prepare IT capital and operational budgets
- Manage IT operations & provide cost effective solution
- Define short term & long term goals for IT dept and align it with company’s annual objectives
- Technology Evaluation and usage of technology useful & relevant to company
- Team selection, mentoring, development and retention
- Strong Technical and Software development experience including Data Migration
- Worked on Oracle Applications, Legacy Oracle System, ERP, etc.
- Well conversant with English language
Environment: Oracle 10g/11g, Forms 6i/10g, Reports 6i/10g
- Portfolio manager for Core system enhancement and integration for an Insurance giant.
- Lead, mentor and motivate team members to maximize their potential, to deliver high quality software and continually improve the development process.
- Drive initiatives, process and approaches to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Work with project managers, team leads to plan and execute projects
- Work with team to produce product and technical specifications
- Strong track record of execution and delivering high quality software.
- Strong cross-functional skills to lead and collaborate for result.
- Excellent experience and knowledge in requirements and technical documentation.
Head of IT \ IT Manager
Environment: Oracle 10g/11g, MS Sql Server, Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Planning, SAP, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Visual Basic 6.0
- Manage IT operations for 4 companies including team, vendor, hardware, network, software, applications, licensing and support
- Prepare IT CAPEX & OPEX budgets and keep the actual figures within the limit during the year.
- Lead IT operations to provide impeccable, uninterrupted, cost-effective support to end-users that meets & exceeds expectations
- Define short term & long term goals for IT Dept and align it with company’s annual objectives
- Do internal & External Audit of all the systems in the company and confirm the softwares used are all licensed and keep it in compliance with government rules. Manage licensing issues
- Vendor management, solution evaluation, procurement & implementation
- Discussion with internal customers, understanding the requirement & providing cost effective solution
- Team selection, mentoring, development and retention. Improved knowledge sharing in team
- Provide 24/7 support with aim to keep the production delay to a minimum
- Experience in transactional environment in large corporate environment
- Strong conflict management experience
- Ability to determine technical and business trends
- Ability to view situations from every perspective with high degree of analytical skill
Technical & Functional Lead
- Lead Data Migration from legacy system to SAP
- SAP Basis activities
- Upgrade SAP oracle 10g database to oracle 11g
- Hyperion Planning support
- Integration of Legacy ERP with PLC system for production tracking.
- Integration of SAP with Legacy & PLC system
- Manage security camera & keep recording for 6 months
- Maintain PABX and connection to all the units
- Configuration of printer, 3rd party devices to ERP
- Designed & automated production to dispatch system using Barcode
- Manage Blackberry Enterprise Server, user management and Blackberry device configuration
- Manage Active Directory, user & email creation and configuration
- Maintain, Modify, Debug and Test the Existing ERP. Some new Additions (Forms & Reports) to the Existing ERP were also developed. The conversion of the existing forms and reports from Forms5.0 / Reports2.5 to Forms6i and Reports6i was done.
Oracle Support Specialist
- Functional Consultant to implement Oracle 11.5.8 Modules AP, AR, GL, CM, FA and I-Expense.
- Business requirements gathering and documentation.
- Performing application design activities.
- Conduct gap analysis between business requirements & software and doing solution design.
- Technical Lead responsible for on-time solution delivery and coordinate the task in the team.
- Suggest alternatives and work around to problems being faced by the clients.
- Coordinate patch and upgrade application between Business user, Oracle support and DBA.
- Handle day-to-day user issues, analyze and resolve it in time, whether it is functional or technical.
- Documenting the Changes done to the Existing and New System.
- Team member for Conversion Project from Oracle Applications 11.0.3 to 18.104.22.168.
- Understanding the Functional Design and translate it into Technical Design.
Senior Oracle Apps 11i Consultant
- Team member for Support of Oracle Application 11.0.3 and 11.5.8
- Team member for Conversion of Splitting Single Inventory Organization into Multiple Inventory Organization for Manufacturing Modules like BOM, MRP, WIP, PO, INV, OM.
Oracle Apps 11i Consultant
- Technical Team member for implementation of Oracle Application 11.5.10 with multi-org concept and having global rollout.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Team member for migration of Oracle Apps 10.7 (Forms 2.3) to 11.5.9(Forms 6i).
Oracle Apps 11i Consultant
- Technical team member for customization of Forms & Reports, Workflow & Interfaces.
- Team member doing analysis, development, maintenance, modification & testing.