- Ambitious and adaptable Computer Networking post graduate seeking a competitive role in IT field to employ the knowledge, skills and competencies developed during the extensive academic course and practical experience which can be further utilised and developed, in turn contributing to foster the organizational growth.
- Highly energetic, team spirited, self - motivated, fast learner with a strong work ethic and drive to perceive and unravel problems and deliver success.
- Initiated as a Team Leader for Professional Project Management module and Group Assignments and Presentations in the Postgraduate course; I held the responsibility of co-ordinating, assigning tasks and group meetings and successfully achieved joint goals.
- Successfully delivered as a member of a team in Confidential ’s which was committed to provide extensive customer service.
- Deputised as supervisor on numerous occasions monitoring the checkouts and as team leader for replenishing the stocks.
- Gained a very effective report writing ability and managed time by prioritising work while completing projects on time during masters; evident from the grades.
- Carried many presentations on various topics in undergraduate level and enhanced my presentation skills.
- Retail customer service experience has driven my communication abilities to the next level.
- Working on various modules of networking assignments at the postgraduate level which required data handling, comprehensive analysis and logical thinking; assisted me in grasping the exact requirement presented by the problem and in developing effective solutions
- The process substantially resulted in cultivating and enriching my problem solving and analytical skills.
- Outstanding Analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting ability.
- Good communication (oral-written), Customer service and Interpersonal skills.
- Both independence and team orientation, depending on situation.
- Strong in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Flexibility in work hours
- Familiarity with programming languages like C, C++ and Java; knowledge over Operating Systems like Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Linux platforms.
- Academic Exposure to Networking concepts like DHCP, DNS, FTP, SSH and VPN.
- Trained during post graduate course in MS Office packages such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Has done assignments over VoIP, and is willing to take up CCNA in 6 months.
- Worked on various advanced java concepts like Hibernate version 4.2, Maven 3.1, jUnit 4.11, HSQLDB.
- Gained knowledge over REST web service version 3.0.8
- Have worked on Eclipse Kepler 4.3 and has knowledge over oracle Database for communication with Rest Easy services.
- JBoss 7.1 installation and deployment of war with creation of data sources for more than one schema.
- Have given demonstration to various employees of company on Maven, Eclipse and Rest services from across the globe.
- Provided an array of products & services to institutions, leaders, faculty, parents and students.
- Supported on web portal part in offering various services.
- Managed association with government, aided and private institutions on database gathering.
- Supported on grading different kinds of schools including government, aided and private.
- Provided a detailed list for faculty on issues like teacher, student exchange programs.
- Supported Application/xml and Application/json media type formats for request and response.
- Managed Association of entities.
- Supported Association of entities by ID or by Name.
- Supported paginated response for the APIs, to get the data in chunks for easy Navigation.
- Supported hyperlink based access to all entities and sub-entities.
- Supported feature like: For a given Service shows its physical and logical path which return all entities with service that is, terminations, paths, links, sub paths, sub path terminations and link terminations.
- Similarly other features include: termination with services, equipment with topology, equipment with services and service with equipments.
Customer service assistant
- Strong interpersonal skills developed by communicating effectively and convincingly with peers and customers
- Developed an awareness of customer relationship management and other dynamics of retail stores
- Have worked individually as well as in a team - understand the value of team work.