- Information Technology Project Manager with extensive experience in Technology and Telecommunications Installations, Support and Management.
- Expert at Vendor Management, contract negotiations.
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving.
- Results Driven leader with proven abilities in managing during the project phase, guiding the team and enabling knowledge sharing.
Senior Project Manager
- Delivery lead between IT infrastructure & Corporate Real Estate organization, responsible for ensuring IT infrastructure elements are delivered as part of agile office move, adds, decommissioning efforts.
- Managed IT projects for installation of Video conference rooms in Wellesley Campus
- Manage project delivery expectations are specified and met through stakeholder management
- Create project deliverables that meet/exceed the project sponsor's specified expectations
- Engage project stakeholders & communicate project updates to ensure buy in & project success.
- Provide clear direction and motivation to project staff
- Successfully manage project changes, risks, issues and actions
- Responsible of delivering monthly US Account management dashboard
- Manage all phases of multiple IT application projects from initiation to closure while leveraging best PM practice standards and processes
- Develop detailed work plans, project schedules, estimates, and resource plans according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Managed infrastructure projects from conception to production managing all aspects of solution delivery including; requirements gathering, scope definition, resource planning, budget management, status reporting, risk management and change control.
- Managed the implementation of IT driven projects within client's environment, focusing on infrastructure projects related to property acquisition and expansions, managing the conversion process from conception through operational handoff.
- Responsible for driving the full lifecycle of project delivery, from requirements definition through implementation and roll out, working with a cross functional team of business and technical resources.
- Maintained contact and communication with all project team members and other participants to ensure conformance with the requirements of each project(s) and client user expectations.
- Evaluated and summarize weekly project(s) reports for management, identifying successful completions of milestones and deliverables, change management process, and any problems or issues and any follow - up action required.
Director of Information Technology
- Responsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of all computer systems, data and voice communications activities at property.
- Responsible for network support & security of Hotel network, Active Directory maintenance, Server Infrastructure maintenance, Network Infrastructure maintenance - wired & wireless, Network protection & failover tools implementation (Juniper Firewall, web security, multi-homing devices.
- Established and maintained, test and monitor backup plan for all systems to ensure protection from loss of data and ensure backups are carried out in accordance with corporate and local policies.
- Prepared IT operating budgets, IT capital budgets, and able to discuss and present a business case for all IT expenses
- Established and maintained system security procedures consistent with control requirements and corporate policy.
- Participated in property-level, corporate-initiated technology implementations