- Over Seventeen years of expertise in Business Intelligence domain with proven success in leadership role creating strategy and cost effective, quality and scalable solutions, using Best Practice Methods and working with all levels within the client organization.
- Known as an Industry Thought Leader, Sandip is instrumental in helping Senior Leadership successfully implement their corporate visions.
- His experience spans across strategy, BI Road map, Project management and data architecture. Sandip is an excellent listener and deep thinker with an expertise in understanding client’s business problem and providing different solution approaches.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- BI Strategy and Road Map
- Program and Project Management
- Enterprise Business Intelligence
- Data Governance & Master data Management
- Data Architecture ( Multi Dimensional data model)
- Off - shore Development and Management
- Agile/ Waterfall methodology
- Budget Management
- Client satisfaction and relationship management
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. BI Manager
- Spearheaded strategic direction and functional management of the project to support business operations in areas like Order Management, Financials and Service contracts.
- Championed down the data governance and master data management roadmap
- Collaborated with C-level executives about Project status, risks and issues.
- Drove both onsite and offshore resources to deliver the project in time.
- Collaborated with business and IT to arrive at the methodology of implementing the above modules.
- Drove KPIs and did the Gap analysis from the source ERP system.
- Initiated Agile methodology for analysis, design and development.
Platform: Oracle EBS, Oracle BI Apps, Informatica, OBIEE, Tableau
ConfidentialSr. BI Manager
- Supervised Data architecture for multidimensional model
- Defined BI Road map for next 2 years
- Initiated a Data Governance Road map
- Performed analysis on Customer data for customer behavior pattern like churn percentage, cohort analysis etc.
- Delivered over 20 Dashboards using Tableau
- Planned along with senior management new ways to retain customers and offer them better service
Platform:: MYSQL Database, Tableau
Confidential, Watsonville, CA
- Collaborated with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Drove BI Program Management both in USA and Europe
- Provided self-service BI by providing users with Subject Area data sets an in Tableau for visual analytics
- Analyzed financial data to identify relationship between operations and payment trends
- Managed a team of 12 (ETL developers, BI developers and Data Architect)
- Implemented a Master Data Management initiative to integrate all reference data as a single version of truth
- Initiated Agile methodology for BI initiatives
- Trained Business Users in Tableau, Crystal Reports for Reporting
Platform: SQL Server 12, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Tableau
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
BI Program/Project Manager
- Responsibility includes defining BI strategy/roadmap for different clients, evaluate BI tools, and interact with Project Sponsors, issue resolutions, risk mitigation and project status update.
- Worked for client Title Max Finance in Atlanta implementing a SQL Server BI solution
- Implemented a Tableau BI solution for MassMutual in Hartford, CT