- 11 years of experience in ERP with focus on SAP S/4 HANA, Simple Finance, SAP FIORI, ABAP/4, UI5, OData Service, NetWwaver Gateway Solution Architect in several R/3 Implementation, Support, Upgrade and Data Migration projects.
- Performed as Development Lead in Confidential, Confidential implementation project and Perdue Farm implementation project leading team of 15 ABAP consultants to implement SAP ECC 6.0 and worked as an integrator of IBM Websphere (WPS) and data power.
- Involved in 5 full SAP life - cycle Implementations and well versed with ASAP Implementation Methodology.
- Experience in Manufacturing, Media, Retail, Automobile, Pharma & Health care Industries.
- Extensively worked on interpretation of functional requirements (FS), writing technical program specifications (TS), ABAP development, and writing, executing and documenting test scripts (UTP).
- Expertise in understanding SAP R/3 system and extensive experience in ABAP/4 programming techniques including OO Programming in versions 4.6C, 4.7 & ECC 6.0.
- Sound working knowledge of design and development of SAP ABAP Programming.
- Extensive experience in the Modules of APO Demand Planning, APO Supply Planning, SD, MM, FI, CO, PM, PP-PI, QM, PP, Treasury (TR) .
- Expertise in all aspects of ABAP/4 programming such as SAP FIORI, Interfaces (Flat file/EDI), ALE/IDOC, User-exits, Classical and Interactive ALV reporting, Conversions (BDC /LSMW), Data Dictionary objects, Dialog/Module pool, SAP Scripts, Smartforms, Function Modules, BAPI, BADI, Performance Tuning, Web dynpro.
- Worked extensively on creation of data dictionary objects like Ztables, Data Conversions and data uploads from legacy systems to SAP systems using Batch Input and Call Transaction programs.
- Expertise in Performance grading and testing of programs and reports under ABAP/4 using features such as SQL trace, Code inspector and Runtime Analysis and other optimization techniques for high level of performance.
- Extensive experience in SAP Data Extraction & Job scheduling on SAP Solution Manager.
- Effectively utilized SAP development tools including ABAP Workbench, ABAP Editor, SAP NetWeaver and ABAP Debugger, Remedy Tool.
- Worked as an ABAP Upgrade Consultant for upgrading a system on 4.7 to ECC 6.0 with Unicode.
- Worked as an integrator of SAP and a 3rd party tool VERTEX during Confidential multi-country multi-currency TAX implementation.
- Worked as a Business Analyst and involved extensively in requirement gathering and blue print phase of the project and worked on Microsoft Visio tool.
- Provide production support and maintenance.
- Excellent communication skill with ability and willingness to learn new technology and deliver results in a timely manner.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Environment: ECC 6.0, Win 7/10, Oracle and S/4 HANA
- Have developed and maintained more than 500 objects out of which there were more than 200 interfaces that are transferring data among different Honda systems like Honda Dealer portal, Consumer portal, Field sales rep portals and between different units like Services, Parts, Finances and the legacy mainframes system
- Worked on implementation of automatic sales order creation from Dealers through ALE/IDOC. 850 SO creation inbound sent to Honda, Honda would send order acknowledgement 855. After creation of invoice SAP would generate 810 and delivery 856. Worked on implementation of more than 1000 partners.
- Database Migration, Upgrade to SoH (EHP7)
- Installation SAP S/4 HANA. Stepwise move to SAP S/4 HANA using simplification packages.
- Enablement of digital transformation and deliver on the promise of Run Simple with Simple Finance.
- Simple Finance with SAP Accounting powered by SAP HANA
- Installation and Deployment of SAP Fiori on central hub method
- SAP Fiori front end configuration
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway and OData service configuration and extension
- SAP Fiori Launchpad configuration
- SAP smart business cockpit configuration
- Working extensively on UI5, Fiori Launchpad and OData service
Confidential, Denver, COProject Leader
- Worked as an integrator of SAP and a 3rd party Tax implementation tool VERTEX during Confidential multi-country multi-currency TAX implementation.
- Worked on IS-Media Subscription Renewal process, this is a complete Z Process for the Quote to cash module. Through this process 90% of the client’s subscriptions were renewed. This tool has helped the client to a great extent in doing mass contract renewals and in generating the renewal reports, thereby saving them at the least 200 hours of manual efforts in a month.
- Worked on ALV reports, ALE/IDOC, SAP Scripts, Smartforms, Adobe Forms, ECC Enhancement framework, BADI, BDC, LSMW, Module pool, Solution Manager, Transaction Variant etc.
- Has worked on Trade Promotion Development (TPM) which was very critical and High Priority development. It took 3000 person hours to complete the development. The TPM module is a total customized process which works on business deals with various clients on given rules.
- TPM had more than 50 Transaction Code with more than 10 Module Pool programs and nearly 100 screens.
- He was given the role of Offshore Technical Lead for this development. He has taken end-to-end responsibility of this TPM Module it has started from understanding the development, Estimating the efforts, identifying the resource who could take the responsibility of this critical development, complete the TPM development ontime with utmost efficiency, Interact with Onsite counter-part and understand clients requirement and their change requests, Solve the Issues / Defects of the TPM and help other associates to complete their development / defects / issues.
- Worked on PP/PI Master Recipe development, Remediation of all the Z-Objects, Upload programs, BDCs, many interfaces and Issues/Defects assigned on day-to-day basis in integration testing phase.
- Received Confidential Quarterly award for excellent contribution to Perdue project.