- Results oriented Technical Project Manager with over 15 years of experience performing Information Technology (IT) project management and using SDLC methodologies and tools.
- Superior track record for delivering simultaneous large scale, high - impact projects on time and within budget.
- Excel at planning the course of projects, including milestones, resources needed in the form of staff hours, budget, use of technology and tools. Initiate project plans as needed, including documenting changes to scope, requirements, schedule, financials and more.
- I have a proactive approach to problem solving. Technical proficiency in MS Project, Excel and SharePoint, including programming languages (C, Pro*C, C++, Shell Scripting (Bash, Ksh,), operating systems (UNIX, Linux, Windows), databases (Oracle and DB2).
- Exemplary core project management skills including multiple aspects of the PMBOK.
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach and resolve conflict
- Repeatedly recognized as top performer at HP Enterprises Services which led to fast track promotions and high priority projects.
- Self-motivated, able to operate independently or work under pressure with strong attention to detail.
- Directly manages all aspects of the project lifecycle and works with matrix IT partners to oversee all SDLC phases of a project.
- Preparing to take PMP early 2018. Member of PMI in good standing.
Confidential, Newark, DE
- Gathered requirements, planned, defined, executed and directed a broad range of Medicaid projects for Delaware Medicaid and Medical Assistance (DMMA) using our Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS).
- Responsible for managing project resources, schedules, deliverables and key project milestones for DE Medicaid Technical Team.
- Schedules and leads team meetings, organizes information in project management tools and presents to clients, executives and all stakeholders it needed.
- Successfully managed several concurrent projects, project priorities and detailed progress against baseline schedule to ensure adherence to agreed scope.
- Experience providing technical direction to business analysts and software developers by documenting system process flows, business and technical requirements, email correspondence, conducting web meetings, JAD sessions and provide one-on-one assistance.
- Ensured the design, implementation and results meet the client’s and stakeholder’s business requirements.
- Managed assignments, workload and all FPR (compensation and performance review) activities, ensuring operational excellence.
- Managed virtual and local team, provide direct and immediate supervision to a team of 45+ employees engaged in supporting the day-to-day technical efforts of the account.
- Gave technical direction and leadership to successfully design, code, and test all application changes.
- Lead technical team to shutdown legacy MMIS system which included communication and coordination with all stakeholders then transitioned to managing new technical team for new Medicaid application (DMES).
- Implemented maintenance and enhancements to MMIS system while leading medium to large healthcare projects.
Technical Team Leader
- Project technical team lead for two major projects—ICD10 and Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI)--responsible for reviewing business designs, technical issues and test packets prior to customer delivery as well as crafted innovative and successful solutions.
- Led 15 systems engineers, business analysts and testers in both projects’ implementations, ensuring efficiency from inception to completion and maximum success in delivery.
- TFAL for claims functional area and the entire DE account systems team.
- Spearheaded the production cycle, meetings and work within the team that aided in identification of both issues and solutions, keeping the production environment running efficiently.
- Mentored and guided the team through technical solutions, reviewing and approving system production fixes.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Provided full life-cycle developments of enhancements as well as production issues to the MMIS using C, Sun Solaris, DB2 and shell scripting.
- Volunteered and trained in two critical areas--claims (written in C) and financial sectors (written in Cobol) --of the new Interchange system.
- Clearly and effectively communicated with customers and colleagues, fostering advantageous relationships.
Confidential, West Chester, PA
Senior Software Developer
- Senior developer of Online Provisioning Plus management system, serving as the primary management handling the physical receipt, stocking and inventory management for all CTDI’s global telecommunication customers.
- Communicated directly with clients and production warehouse staff in the troubleshooting, updating, and maintenance of production software.
- Maintained and developed inventory, warehouse, management and client server code in C/C++, Oral PL/SQL, triggers and stored procedures.
- Cultivated Oracle based reports using TOAD, Perl and UNIX shell scripts.
- Utilized C, Pro*C, C++, Oracle PL/SQL and shell scripting on Linux/UNIX platforms to develop the software design of real-time management applications.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Senior Software Developer
- Senior developer of an application project simulating the dynamic flow of several conditions--including gas and liquid flow—and supporting the production commercial version of the application.
- Prototyped several PL/SQL statements serving as substitutes for the database engine.
- Improved the simulation tools functionality and output through developing several Perl and KSH scripts.
- Added speed and reliability to the application through the creation of several C/C++ and X/Motif functions, enhancements and bug fixes on various UNIX/Linux platforms for an engineering simulation tool.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Software Team Lead/Senior Developer
- Led a team of developers, providing technical support to the staff and periodically reviewing the progress of the team members to ensure maximized efficiency and successful completion of projects.
- Managed all phases of software development of a large-sized project as the Team Lead, including enhancements and production support, analyzing customer requirements and specifications and developing task plans.
- Performed life-cycle development using C/C++, Sybase and Xview on a SUN Sularis (UNIX).
- Enhanced features to existing database tables utilizing PL/SQL for enhancements.