Confidential, Plano, TX
- Successfully managed a portfolio of enterprise organizations managing expectations throughout delivery and deployment of CPM solutions spanning from regulatory, planning and financial close processes
- Successfully grew the footprint of Vena into our existing client base within my portfolio > $5 MM in Services and License expansion over the course of 3 years
- Participated in process improvement initiatives including, on - boarding of new staff and partners, retention programs and implementation methodology
- Provided valuable guidance to the team regarding best practice solutions design and delivery methodologies to assist in successful implementations
- Managed a group of 8 solution architects, project leads and consultants.
Confidential, Rockwall, TX
Sr. BPC Architect / BI Lead
- Finished development of the financial planning and forecasting system using SAP BPC 7.5 for MS.
- Integrated BPC with the SAP 4.6c ERP system bringing in data from FI, CO and PS modules.
- Provided support for the SAP BPC 7.5 for NW environment.
- Designed and developed star schema DB in SQL Server 2008 R2 for Funding and Contracts data from SAP 4.6c system using BO Data Services 4.0
- Managed a group of 8 BOBJ and BODS developers.
- Managed a data warehouse project building a Kimball based EDW with 4 complex Universes and 22 WebI reports delivered on-time and on-budget.
Confidential, Huntington Beach, CA
- Designed and implemented the framework for the globalization of the financial reporting and planning systems using SAP BPC 7.5 for MS.
- Integrated BPC with the FICO module of SAP ECC 6.0 as well as other ERP systems globally using BO Data Services 4.0 and SSIS.
- Provided training and guidance in best practice standards in report and input schedule design within BPC.
- Set-up journals for 2 sided journal entry to facilitate the consolidation process.
- Managed the migration of the BPC environment to a 3-tier environment including TEST, QA and Production environments.
Confidential, Concord, NC
- Implemented Business Rules to simplify Currency Conversion and the maintenance of various equity accounts within the ACCOUNT dimension.
- Designed and restructured several dimensions to align with clients new reporting needs.
- Migrated several AppSets from OLS 4.2 to BPC 7.0 as well as from BPC 5.x,7.0 to BPC 7.5.
- Built custom SSIS Data Manager packages to automate the maintenance of Dimensions, Load data and perform basic maintenance on the Applications within the AppSet.
- Built several Input Schedules and Reports to facilitate the Month-End close process and Budgeting and Forecasting cycles.
- Have played a major role on several BPC implementations from version 4.2 to BPC 7.5 (MS and NW).
Confidential, Placentia, CA
- Created custom business rules in SQL and Script Logic with in SAP BPC for building out the monthly Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts.
- Created several Input Schedules and Report books with in SAP BPC for financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting needs various clients.
- Migrated all the DTS integration packages to SSIS allowing the client to take advantage of current enhancements added to the SQL IS.
- Served as a Project Lead and VBA developer for a Trade Marketing planning and forecasting product conversion from OutlookSoft to an Excel based Hyperion Essbase 7.1.5 solution giving the client more flexibility in reporting and more accurate forecasting.