Change Control Coordinator
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Cross Functional Change Management includes coordinating ITO infrastructure changes with a focus on mainframe changes. Owning no technology or operational data, utilizes the Global Infrastructure Change Control (GICC) and standard office tools (Excel, Word, WebEx, Outlook, etc.) to facilitate cross functional change management.
- Manages all aspects of change management for the IBM Mainframe including cross functional system changes, Mainframe testing, analyzing change reports, departmental projects, identifying unscheduled changes and analyzing change controls.
- Coordinates processes to ensure change is executed with full awareness of all the impacted areas / teams.
- Communicates with other departments on possible change control deficiencies and non - compliance issues.
- Negotiates and resolves change impact and change schedule conflicts with various teams.
- Verifies the completeness of the documentation and management approvals prior to approving changes for implementation.
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
- Information Technology Liaison for system issue resolution
- Project development and implementation
- Report creation, tracking, & data logging.
- Root Cause analysis - systems
- Database Subject Matter Expert, maintenance
- Trainer in usage, best practices & problem resolution regarding Windows Office Suite, proprietary systems & applications.
- Analysis and recommendations regarding innovative improvements to exisiting systems, procedures, and issues impacting customers and carriers
- Mainframe Change Control
- Project Management
- Account monitoring, analysis, and documentation reflecting volume, flows, seasonal fluctuations, service requirements, consignee characteristics, and carrier service performance
- Account Analyst Lead for system implementations
- Coaching and mentoring associates to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Root Cause analysis of system related and performance issues