- Achieves success through effective partnership and focus on innovation. Delivers business process improvements in transaction processing time and quality. Leverages technical expertise, business knowledge and customer focus to lead teams in all phases of project life cycle.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Full Project Life Cycle Management
- Budget & Financial Management
- Team Leadership
- Test Management
- Web Development
- Image & Workflow
- Middleware Services
- Vendor Management
Technical Summary: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Lotus Notes, Quality Center, Knowledge Oracle, DB2/UDB, FileNet P8, CMOD, MongoDB, SharePoint, J2EE, Clarity, Virtualization, CICS
Confidential - Somerset, NJ
- Relationship owner and liaison with Application Development Management, as well as with onshore and offshore vendor test management.
- Management of overall team budget and project portfolio.
- Performance Management for team associates
- Member of SharePoint Governance team responsible for design of organizational repository and the accompanying best practices for usage.
- Relationship owner and liaison with business management.
- Developed and maintained plans and schedules in Microsoft Project.
- Monitored and reported weekly to project stakeholders on key deliverables and overall project status.
- Forecasted and managed project finances assuring adherence to budget.
- Obtained and coordinated resources for business systems analysis, engineering, and deployment services for all project engagements.
- Coordinated procurement and deployment of hardware and software for J2EE and .NET components necessary to re-platform the application from Visual Basic to Web-based.
- Liaison with DTCC, Brokers and other Annuity Providers representing Image & Workflow development team.
Production Support Manager
- Triage of all system problems related to outages or performance degradation.
- Maintain understanding of the key technologies in use, including FileNet P8, Oracle, DB2, Websphere, Unix and Microsoft server platforms
- Utilize SQL to analyze and/or remediate application problems related to data issues
- Manage Production issue list, propose design improvements to improve system efficiency and/or stability
- Relationships with business management and key application users across multiple LOBs local site support at business sites across the country. Additionally, build and maintain relationships with multiple IT teams within the organization and technology vendors.
- Develop Programming Assignments for team
- Designed Mainframe batch trail for 60 jobs in 5 job streams
- Authored application documentation
- Performance reviews, with project manager support
- Java programmer