- Accomplished senior technology professional with proven experience in planning, designing, developing, and delivering cost - effective solutions/products to address complex business opportunities.
- Builds collaborative, high-performance teams and leads change initiatives in competitive business environments.
- Ability to interact with business stakeholders and technical experts to accomplish strategic goals. Recognized for commitment to delivery and drive for results.
- Extensive qualifications in all facets of system life cycle from initial feasibility study and conceptual design to comprehensive implementation and post-installation maintenance.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- S/W Development & Delivery
- Software Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Enterprise Architecture & Integration
- Data Analytics
- Product Life Cycle Management
- OOA/OOD Patterns & Abstractions
- Regulations & IT Compliance
- Process Engineering & Improvements
- Offshore/Vendor Management
- Contract & SLA Compliance
- Capacity & IT Planning
- Team Leadership & Mentoring
- Project Management, Business Modeling, and SDLC RUP, UML, TOGAF, BPMN, Booch, ER/Win, TFS, GIT, JIRA, Confluence, Rally, Clarity, Changepoint, Rational Tools, LoadRunner, and HP Quality Center. Continuous delivery, chef and integration using Jenkins, Puppet and Build tools like Maven. Expertise in Agile SCRUM, TDD and Kanban
- LotusNotes, WebSphere Portal and content manager, WordPress, Alfresco and SharePoint
- SAAS, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), OO Architecture, Multithreading, and Parallel Processing, SOAP/XML, Web Services, UDDI, RPC, MQ Series, JMS, Hadoop, RabbitMQ, Tableau, Kafka, Oracle Fusion Middleware, ESB, CEP, Webcenter, Reporting, OpenLDAP, Active Directory (AD)
- Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, NoSQL, Cassandra, Volt DB, Monnet DB, OBIEE, Mondrian, ODI, OLAP, MDX, SAS, R programming, Tableau, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Data Architecture, web trends, google analytics, Master Data Management (MDM), and Data Warehousing
- Retail/Ecommerce: Order Management, Customer Experience, Supply chain management, Logistics, Content Delivery, Utility Billing, Loan and Asset Management, Insurance claim Processing, Licensing and Regulatory Compliance, Financial/Banking, Inventory Management
- Healthcare, Manufacturing, Finanical, PublicSector, Insurance, Education Domains/Industries
- Currently Working as senior Development manager to develop enterprise products in financial and Insurance domain using Java/SOA technologies and agile methodologies. Responsible for full software life cycle development and maintenance of web based products such as Producer Manager, Producer Express, CMS-G2, and Efficient contracting solutions to manage licenses/regiatrations for Insurance and Securities markts.
- Engineered products that are highly available, secure and scalable web based applications and system is integrated with number of third party systems such as regulatory bodies NIPR, FINRA, etc., to communicate agent licenses, Educational credentials, and compliance information with customizable workflows.
- Workflows handle complex business logic between various parties and provides realtime info with customizable views by Broker Dealer, Agents and Carriers for onboarding and appointments, enabling licensing for selling securities and insurance products. Sales Authorization provides license specialists with eligibility status of agents from multiple dimensions including their education credentials.
- Canned and Adhoc reports provide timely information and keeps the data in synch with Industry regulatory systems providing best customer value by providing integrated and comprehensive data from various sources.
- Handled compex, high speed projects for various clients enhancing the product features to suit/meet the demanding needs of our customers by increasing the ROI of their core business. Security and compliance are key aspects that we consider in designing applications inclusing PCI, SOX compliance. Data, application and Infrastructure security principles are consistently weighed high up in enterprise architecture. Data center migration strategy developed and executed using Chef process for streamlined continuous delivery and integration.
Senior Technical Manager
- As a Development manager for one of our clients that develops Education software products in Portland using Java and agile methodologies. Using MongoDB, Google Guice, angular JS and Java, hibernate along with Dev Ops tools like puppet, heira and Jenkins.
- As senior technical manager and head of Strategic Technology Solutions COE/Practice, built high performing technology/functional teams’ cross-geography. Delivered custom applications for financial, healthcare, and manufacturing clients using latest technologies such as Java, C++, .Net, BI, Mobile, Oracle and SOA/Integration and AWS/Cloud technologies, RWD Mobile, and Big Data analytics solutions.
- Led IT strategy engagements for clients as solution architect using SMAC capabilities such as Internet of Things (IOT) for Building Energy and Asset Management (BEAM), which reads real-time data from lighting/HVAC sensors via BACNET API to the data aggregators and then uploads that to cloud applications/storage. Implemented using Oracle Fusion Middleware, ESB, CEP, OBIEE OLAP analytics. Enabled this, customer loyality and automotive clients telematics solutions as SAAS on Hybrid cloud.
- Developed Rig-in-a-Box for O&G which is built using AngularJS, ArcGIS, D3 and High charts on frontend, with JSON, Java, Hadoop, PIG, Hive in the mid-tier for application logic and Data ingestion, R programming for statistical analysis and analytics using MDX queries and Mondrian for OLAP. This solution monitors, analyses, predicts and provides prescriptive analytics for increased oil production
- Innovated a digital factory that produces industry specific products by configuring specifications. For ex., Excalibur, is a Mining Assessment product produced from this factory, features data collection from various sources like Wenco, analysis of predefined KPI metrics, data quality checks, immediate assessment, and KPI performance visibility compared to industry. Built using .Net, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and Pentaho and deployed as SAAS in Microsoft Azure. Worked on Pentaho data integration using PDI and report designer. This accelerates product/solution time to market with reduced cost as the customization efforts are minimized.
- Worked with a financial products company to enhance their Banking products and built upon their roadmaps by providing various business services in SAAS model for customer profitability analysis, Budgeting, Pricing, and Product profitability. This is developed using .Net, home grown Integration/ETL, SQL server and deployed as an Azure service in a continuous delivery scrum process
- Worked with an automotive client building products for motor sales, dealer services and customer portals. Played the technical manager role on a team of 20 people onsite/offshore model. Was also involved in strategic solutions like telematics and customer loyality innovation initiatives.
- Held Go-To-Market/Presales responsibility for custom development and outsourced product development for US region where orchestrated presales pursuits, solution architecture, building case studies/collateral, using reference architecture, risk profiling and sizing of deals and aggressively responding to RFIs, RFPs, etc.,. to grow business
- Demonstrated strategic leadership by innovating solutions for custom configuration services BU. Architected and Implemented near real-time content distribution system built in .Net to deliver OS images between Confidential Product engineering and manufacturing facilities or ODMs/OEMs worldwide.
- Patent filed for a unique solution that automates end-to-end processing of custom orders that streamlines order intake to translating the machine specs, SKUs and instructions which reduces cycle time and cost reduction. Our team won the best innovation award in 2011 from Michael Confidential . Enabled the applications into cloud as IAAS and SAAS and tuned for performance using clustering and failover, and integration with Akamai CDN.
Senior Development Manager
- Was responsible for architecture refactoring effort to provide self-service enabled services and reduce operational support load. Performed long-term strategic planning, developed performance metrics to boost team productivity. Innovated the first NoSQL database called Dynamo as distributed highly reliable cache for shopping cart service to hold customer preferences/selections across sessions.
- Envisaged product roadmaps and executed them meticulously by continuous delivery and integration using best practices and tools implementations as DevOps process, from test automation using Sonar/Junit/Nunit/FXcop, to build management tools such as Maven, continuous integration using Jenkins, and deployment tools with GIT repos.