- Experienced Engineering Professional, thoroughly familiar with principles and practices of Project Management and Business Analysis.
- Able to leverage unique systems engineering background and apply advanced analytical skills to a wide range of projects using EVM techniques in Project management, SDLC methodologies in Information Technology, Data analysis, and Enterprise Data Management in Research and Development.
- Proficient in identifying KPI’s to monitor program performance and corrective actions needed for improving performance and service quality.
- Resourceful team leader, attentive to details, well organized and achieves project targets on time. Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products, Sharepoint and statistical packages including Minitab, SPSS and SQL Queries.
- Maintains helpful attitude and develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with clients and co - workers.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Review Project Contract and identify steps needed to prepare for execution of activities
- Plan and coordinate internal audit activities for inspection by client auditors
- Interface with Client on contract plan and execution dates, budget and timelines
- Develop Project Execution Plan and use of materials and human resources and develop Project Schedule
- Establish Project Organization and staff accordingly and monitor and control man hours and expenditures against Project Budget
- Manage assigned Proposal and Tenders and work on new proposals and tenders for submission to potential clients
- Manage purchases requests in the Procurement Business Unit
- Review financial statements and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and improvement.
- Plan and direct activities such as product marketing, and coordinating with managing director as required for new projects
- Regularly function in an independent and one-on-one basis, either in a sales or technical advisory role, as the company’s representative and spokesperson before the client
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Planning and Program Control Specialist
- Collaborated with the Project Management Office (PMO), Solutions Engineering and Biometrics and Data Center Migration Team in monitoring, strategic planning and controlling project activities including cost, scope, and resources.
- Tracked all architecture financials and maintained project scheduling standards and cost performance reporting.
- Monitored, tracked, and analyzed trends and performed ad-hoc analysis to improve services and maximize performance
- Conducted invoice reviews and forecasting to estimate actual project costs
- Created reusable processes for Biometrics program architecture maintenance using business process re-engineering (BPR) methodologies
- Created Risk Mitigation plans and possible strategies to manage potential risks to the life of the project
- Maintained the master schedule to track project milestones and phases
- Interfaced with Contracts Financial Management to provide clients with responses to invoice questions
- Reviewed subcontractor agreements and provided feedback to Managers as needed
- Prepared and facilitating Government Contract Modification Requests (CMRs)
- Prepared and reviewed Government Proposals for Fiscal year contracts extensions and renewals
- Managed deliverables tracking by scheduling and facilitating QA reviews and issue resolution walk-throughs
- Interfaced with Resource Management to address Program Area staffing needs
- Resolved resource over allocation issues across the program.
- Reviewed and updated the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) of the project
- Prepared and communicated Earned Value Management (EVM) metrics for the program areas with the client
- Prepared for and facilitated Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR) and internal audits for the program
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Performed requirements gathering, conducted system design reviews with stakeholders and used SDLC methodologies to design, analyze and manage the application project
- Worked with the outsourced IT team in designing, developing, and managing application systems that meet current and future business requirements
- Communicated project status, risks, and potential issues in meeting project dates to the Testing Lead
- Created and managed User Test Case (UTC) documents and procedures to facilitate the progress of the application building process.
- Presented technical requirements to non-technical personnel, and prepared briefing materials to present to top management.
- Worked with the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure the designs meet the product standards and surrounding functionality is taken into consideration
- Worked with the Technical team members to ensure they understand the design requirements and provide support during the technical design and coding phases
- Worked with the outsourced IT development team to perform limited unit testing on development before the code is incorporated into the application
- Performed project work plan (WP) maintenance and management
- Conducted quality assurance activities and financial plan management evaluations
- Created and documented change control and schedule management strategies to manage potential and current risks within the scope of the project
- Aided the Project managers with resource planning and allocation.
- Interacted with high-level personnel on a variety of PMO support issues both on-site and off-site.
- Developed work plans, presentations for client use and review
Confidential, Washington D.C
Data Management Specialist
- Generated a range of reports from data related to performance and service quality for the department of corporate strategy.
- Performed data analysis, simulation, and regression analysis on quality assurance systems in order to determine factors affecting performance
- Used various CRM techniques to manage the processing and compiling of data through different means, such as optical scanning, and internet-based surveys
- Tested and maintained databases and application projects
- Gathered and reported on the various requirements needed to process and compile the service quality, volunteer satisfaction, and partners satisfaction data.
- Collaborated with the Directors, Senior Analysts, Managers, and Chapter Coordinators to facilitate and expedite the overall quality assurance process
- Created and developed presentations for program managers and customers related to performance measurement
- Coordinated the processing (logistics and recording) of incoming correspondence and assisted chapters nationwide on survey related issues.