- MS Project & JIRA & SharePoint
- Unix SAS 9.2
- Oracle & MS SQL
- MS Excel, Access, Word
- Tableau & Crystal Reports
- ClearCase & SVN
- Presentation & PowerPoint
- SAP Business Objects Webi
- JAVA & C#
Project Manager/Senior Business Analyst
Confidential - Reston, Virginia
- Project Manager and Development Lead for Mortgage/Finance and AdHoc related Requests in an Agile Matrixed work environment.
- Project Manager under a portion of a companywide Portfolio Management of changes overseeing infrastructure related upgrades (Windows 7 to 8 to 10 upgrades; Oracle 9 to 10 to 11 to 12c Upgrades; BOXI 3.1 to 4.0. Test Cases, Applications interoperability testing, etc.).
- Change Management overseeing Request for Changes, LOE, Scheduling, Issues/Task Tracking and Resource Planning.
- Requirements gathering from Product Owners and various Stakeholders used to develop Requirements Documents and drive User Stories/Issues/Tasks utilized for development/deployment purposes.
- Release Management by maintaining coding best practices through regularly scheduled Code Reviews, Internal Controls, Process Improvements, Code Migrations, Deployment and Status Reports/Communication.
- Risk Management by maintaining Costs, Scope Creep, Contingency Planning, Knowledge Base, Work-Arounds, UAT Testing and best practices.
- Utilized aspects of SCRUM/Kanban (ScrumBan) Hybrid as a Project Management Methodology, migrating away from the more traditional Waterfall approach, where appropriate.
- Advanced user of MS Project, SharePoint and JIRA for maintaining project backlogs, artifacts, epics, issues, tasks, planning, scheduling, tracking, reporting and executing project related items.
- Trained Employees on new technologies, methodologies and internal processes as needed.
- Communicated with various stakeholders (internal and external) throughout Software/Reporting Development Lifecycle with Conference Calls, Status Reports, Memos, Agenda Feedback and Requirements gathering.
- Advance UNIX (PUTTY, SFTP) SAS (Macros, PROC SQL/DATA/EXPORT/IMPORT), Oracle SQL, Business Objects (Webi) and Tableau Desktop for Reports & Dashboard Development and ETL purposes.
- Experienced user of MS Excel (Pivots, VLookups, Macros, Conditional Formats), PowerPoint and Access.
- Basic JAVA Code Development (utilizing the JAVA jdk) for automating custom report applications.
- Leaded and participated in Local Community Outreach Events (Help the Homeless, 7-Days SERVE).
Consultant - Reporting Analyst
- Reports Development - SQL and BOXI Reporting for Lower Income Housing Tax Credits.
- Wrote Business Requirements gathered customers use cases and translated them into workable business cases for report development purposes.
- Reporting Database & Reporting Warehouse design and implementation.
SCRUM Team Lead
Confidential - Columbia, MD
- SCRUM Team Lead to develop a Custom Public Safety Reporting Application (Police, Fire & EMT).
- Gathered user stories and translated them into Backlog items for Sprints.
- Conducted Daily Sprint Standup Meetings, Sprint Reviews and Sprint Planning.
- Utilized Sprint Burnup & Burndown Charts.
- Communicated with Stakeholders during the whole development process.
- Fully engaged in the writing of Business Requirements translated into User Stories.
- Wrote ETL Scripts for migrating client xml and text/csv data into Application Database (Oracle).
- Installed/Setup Pentaho, Jira, Hudson, ANT, Subversion for the Continuous Development Process.
Consultant - Reports Developer
- Reports Development using Crystal Reports and Business Objects 10 SDK.
- Helped develop a Data Reporting Interface (XSD/XML) using C# using the Business Objects SDK.
- Translated Report code written in Fortran to the Application Data Int. usable for Crystal Reports.
- MS SourceSafe as the Version Control Tool.
Consultant - Developer
Confidential - Vienna, VA
- Developed Custom Reporting Web-bases Application for various clients.
- JAVA Web Development (JBoss) with Business Objects 10 JDK.
- Oracle and Microsoft SQL Databases.
- ETL Tools for migrating Customer Data to Custom Application.
- Subversion as the Version Control Tool.